by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Some New Ground Rules [for RJD]

2 posters

Go down

Some New Ground Rules [for RJD] Empty Some New Ground Rules [for RJD]

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:45 am

Hannah had been called to a backstage area by Zoey, the woman gritting her teeth all the way to the area. The woman walked slowly, dragging her bat along with her, which had still been vandalized by Zoey. Sure, her legs weren't really anything that got targeted, but with all the damage done to her ribs and head she couldn't really rush anywhere. The woman had a rather large bandage on her head and under her pink dress she had her chest and ribs taped up. The blonde psycho wasn't really in a good way physically and who knew what was going to happen at this point.

As she reached the backstage area she saw a female interviewer sitting down, a camera crew and set were all there, it looked very professional. Two chairs on each side of the interviewer, who had been dressed in a nice suit coat, skirt and dress shirt patted one of the chairs next to her, inviting Hannah to sit. The woman hesitated but sat down, wincing a bit from the injuries on her back ribs as the bat rested on her lap.

"Our first guest, Miss Hannah Jericho. So Hannah, before Zoey gets here we have some questions for you and, before you just get up and walk away Zoey told us to tell you that if you left she would terminate your contract." She said, Hannah's eye twitching in responce. "Sure, ask away I guess." The blonde said, incredibly annoyed by this raven haired interviewer. "Okay, first question, how bad are your injuries after that match?" She asked, Hannah sighing a bit. "Well, my ribs are bruised, my head was busted open really badly so they had put staples in it and my neck is sore. No need for surgery, just super sore." The interviewer nodded, leaning back a little. "Okay, we have more questions...but I was told from our next guest that she would be asking them." She said, Hannah's eyes getting a bit large as the woman looked at the camera. "Ladies and gentleman, our next guest is the owner of Hannah's contract..." The interviewer looked at Hannah a little worried as the psycho gritted her teeth. "Sorry, she really wanted that said before she sat down. Miss Zoey Hamilton."

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Some New Ground Rules [for RJD] Empty Re: Some New Ground Rules [for RJD]

Post by RJD Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:02 am

Zoey would appear on the screen, wearing a formal attire, after all this was a situation where a shirt and a thong wouldn't be very fitting.
Zoeys head would have a tiny bandage on it and she would have a tiny bandage on her arm and when she could see Hannah she would start talking
"Hello Hannah, I'm sure you know that after our little match I now own your contract, So first I shall tell you the foundation of our new arrangement." Zoey would say, trying to hide her thick Scottish accent a little bit and clearly trying not to accidentally speak in slang or informal language. " So of course if you attack me then your contract will be terminated, and in order to ensure that your potential does not get wasted I will now join you at ringside and introduce you for your matches. Also your current attire is really messy and not something I want to be associated with so I have taken the liberty of picking out a more fitting kawaii outfit for you, unfortunately I wasn't able to get you moved into the kawaii league so I guess the attire will be enough for now. " Zoey would pause for a second to catch her breathe before continuing " Also since you weren't able to get much offence in with your match against me, I have decided that I shall give you specific moves or tasks you must do in matches, after-all we can't have you getting tempted by young attractive wrestlers like you did with me. Oh yeah also if you use any weapons in any match without my permission I will terminate your contract, you have gained a reputation of being dangerous to work with which will reflect badly on me, so your use of weapons from now on will be greatly restricted " Zoey would say before closing out with " I...think that is everything..." Zoey would then just pause and look towards the camera, wondering what she was meant to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:19 am

Hannah glared at Zoey with extreme hatred, clearly she wanted to beat the living hell out of the Scottish lass, but she had heard about her contract being terminated if she attacked her, so she just sat back gritting her teeth. Hearing all of these terms made her visibly mad, but even more so as she was saying things that insulted her being spliced in. Soon enough though she heard her saying that Hannah got attracted to her she blushed, turning her head. Clearly to her it wasn't true, but it was humiliating to hear. As soon as Zoey said that she though that was everything she spoke up. "Oh? How about changing my theme song?!" She asked with sarcasm before standing up, bat in hand. "We done here you fucking brat? This is ridiculous!" She growled, turning around, about ready to leave.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:38 am

Zoey would at first be a little irritated that she got interrupted but when she heard Hannah talk about the theme song she giggled and grinned a little bit before trying to hide her obvious amusement. Zoey would then open her mouth to speak again " Actually, you see Hannah I was thinking that cause you are my new apprentice it would be fitting for you to use my theme song. Also because you got beat so badly by me, or more specifically my cute ass, and in a hardcore match no less. I feel like you shouldn't be throwing punches anymore as we wouldn't want to offend the more worthy wrestlers that have spent time perfecting the art of the punch, from now on you will use open handed slaps. Oh and I have taken the liberty of booking your next match " Zoey would say and start to grin before opening her mouth again " I couldn't quite remember the woman's name but her manager told me that she was a rookie, even more so than me actually. So because I can't greet this rookie myself I will need you to do it for me, in your next match you will be having a school girl pin 30 minute iron man match with this rookie. And further more there are certain restrictions on this match to ensure that the rookie enjoys dominating you as much as I did" Zoey would then pull out a list and start listing off the different restrictions " You will need to do a snap-mare, You know like the one I did to you before wiping my ass with you. You will also need to do two german suplexes through-out the match and a frog splash " Zoey would then pause for a moment and grin as she would casually speak the one move that she knew the woman would be opposed to doing " Oh and a stinkface, and that must be performed by you before you can attempt to pin by the way otherwise it wont count."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:02 am

The blonde bruiser had really gotten mad that she would be coming out as an 'apprentice' to Zoey and would come out to "Danger Zone", that she couldn't punch anymore and that she already had a match booked. Since she was a 'danger to work with' she shouldn't have been surprised that she wouldn't be put into a hardcore match, but it still didn't make her happy to heard that she was in a schoolgirl pin match and that she would have to do certain moves. "Is this a joke?! You can't be fucking serious!" Hannah said, hearing the moves. She could do a snapmare, but as soon as she heard Zoey mention her ass, smacking the chair she was sitting in with her bat, the interview freaking out a little in reaction. She heard the rest of the moves and smirked a little. "A snapmare, a couple germans and a frog splash?! NOT A PROB...." She said before Zoey mentioned the stinkface and the fact that she HAD to do it before going for any pins or they didn't count. She blushed before stuttering her words. "Y-you can't be serious..."

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:31 am

Zoey would grin a little bit as she saw Hannah's response and she would respond with " Oh, I'm dead serious, you should have did it before now actually. You definitely have the body for it, and maybe if you did the stinkface you would actually make an impression on people, after all you will remember my ass until the day you die but I will only remember you for a few bruises if I even do remember you.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:32 pm

The blonde psycho got so mad that she took the bat and threw it against the ground, taking a hold of her hair. "I...UUUGGG!" Hannah let out, Zoey had clearly gotten under her skin before looking around, the camera crew and the interviewer were clearly freaked out. "Just...give me my new attire. Let's just get this match out of the way." Hannah said a bit, calming down a little bit though it was clear that she was still pretty angry with the situation that Zoey put her in.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:35 pm

Zoey would ignore the woman's outburst, then again it was easy to not panic about it when she was nowhere near her. Zoey would wait for hannah to calm down after her response and would then smile and say " Oh Great, I'll be by later then. I can't wait to dress you up for the next match!, oh yeah and I'll be keeping your bat for a while. you can get it back when you earn the right to have it."

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:43 pm

The woman sneared a bit before looking at the interviewer, who was clearly scared out of her mind. "You done?" Hannah asked, the raven hair woman nodded. "Y-yeah, we're done..." She stated before the blonde bitch rolled her eyes, turning around and walking away. Hannah wasn't excited about her next match at all, but she had to do it and she just had to accept it.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down