Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow Empty Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

In the back Damus Kirenko was preparing himself for a match, it had been some time since he was last seen in the tension arena. He attempted to break that scrawny little Ninjette and might have succeeded, but alas the person he hated with all his being showed up. That costed Damus the match and he was irate, he took to fighting in underground arenas. Using his power to dominate several opponents, often at the same time.

One night he chanced upon a group of bikers named the The Valkyries, he paid them a large sum of cash for a mission. Being the son of a Russian politician, money wasn't an issue for him. They were to send a message and break Ryan Knight and his stupid little United Kingdom Elite, but when the time came. Damus would ensure he got rid of all the pawns and emerged with the spoils for himself. The alliance with The Valkyries was only out of them attempting to make cash, Damus knew their type too well. So he'd be ready for them should they attempt to betray him.

But now the Russian warrior was set to wrestle tonight, with some woman named Rebecaa something. Damus didn't know nor did he really care, he was just going to send a statement tonight. "Pity yourself whoever you are, for you are but a mere stepping stone to me." he muttered as he got his ring gear on.

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow Guy.jpg

Looking like some sort of demonic warrior Damus sauntered to the entrance ramp, where he would wait for his new theme song to be played. Sure enough [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2fP78P7A4:ywl38adx]The hordes of the underdark main theme[/url:ywl38adx] would begin to play. The Russian would step out to the dark and foreboding theme, earning a loud amount of boos instantly.

"Hmph, peons." he muttered out as Damus made his way to the ring, without a word to anyone he entered it. Moving to the far corner as he waited to see who he'd face, arms folded over his armour and a dark look upon his face.

Back to top Go down

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow Empty Re: Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 am

Damus Kirenko vs Rebecaa Willow 7854946570_1ab9a795ec_z.jpg

Rebecca was asked to get into a match after pretty long absence of not appearing for awhile, since shes mainly use for one sided match, a total jobber, knowing its gonna hurt but might be fun at least, assuming it would be if her opponent isnt like totally destroying her like that vicious Killer King would do. "Im so glad Im not gonna see him in the ring with me!"

But she'll be going up against this man name Damus, unknown to her but she'll be looking forward to met him. She wears a blue and white striped bra with a backlesss pink shirt with pink strings on the back and front and long pink strings on the bottom, a blue mini skirt, black thigh high socks and pink sandals. Something loose and easy to move around and such, especially in a wrestling match, heading out on stage after her opponent intro before stepping out in front and pointing out to everyone with a smile, then seeing him in the ring which she kept her smile out and heading down the ramp, moving close to the ring and slip herself in.

Once there, she gets to the center of the ring, the petite girl standing there looking at him and offer her handshake. "Hiya, nice to meetcha! Rebecca Willow is the name, hope we have a good one!" Obvious shes blinded from his expression of being gloomy dark side man.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:07 pm

As soon as Rebecca showed herself Damus already wasn't impressed, seems like they'd given him a floosy to deal with. He really resisted the urge to start laughing, Damus felt like he needed to remain composed and regal as best he could. Although a smirk did emerge on his iron features at least, a smirk of confidence.

But Damus was rather surprised by Rebecca's perky attitude, even going as far as to greet the Russian with a handshake. Mr Kirenko hesitated for a second before returning said handshake, shaking it a couple of times.
"Damus Kirenko." he said simply, he then tensed his grip on the shake. Not enough to hurt Rebecca, but enough to put her on notice at least.

With that he'd begin to remove the upper part of his wrestler attire, the body armour was mostly just for show. Damus took it off in a slow manner, like he was "Lowering" himself to Rebecca's level just to compete. Once he did Damus would perform some light stretching and say "I will give you one chance, lie down and allow me to pin you now." giving out a small laugh just before the bell rang.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 am

Rebecca in the ring with him looking right at him while offering her hand for the handshake, at least being friendly but wondering in her mind. **Why is he wearing like old warrior or something?** Her hand was taken for the handshake, it was short just two shakes as her tiny hands getting a pretty tense gripped, almost like it was about to hurt her. "Ngh..."

Now after that, he taken his armor off and telling her to lay down to give him an easy pin. She placed her hands on her hips and looking at her which he lower himself almost to her heights. "Well if I do that, no one gonna enjoy this match now wont they? That would be a bummer." She said, she isnt too amused by him, starting to feel something 'dark' aura like from his body, starting to make her nervous waiting for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am

"Well if you insist on competing then, don't say I didn't warn you. Now prepare yourself." Damus said as he cracked his neck and shoulders, easing into his stance and lightly breathing in and out. He wasn't going to plan on letting Rebecca win, Damus got humiliated in his last match and now he would put people on notice. His Russian features now stoic and icy, a frown on his brow.

As soon as the bell rung Damus wasn't going to wait, with a mighty battle cry "YAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" The Russian warrior sprinted forward towards Rebecca in the corner, hoping to charge and squish her into the corner. If Rebecca didn't get out the way in time it was pancake time for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:26 am

Rebecca frowned from the way Damus telling her like that, he wasnt really being nice in a way, hard to tell sometimes but as soon the bell rings she wasnt totally prepared and was caught by a surprise body splash as Damus squishes her into the corner. "Kyahhh!"

Her body sandwiched between the corner and the tall dark Damus, her tiny body is easily crushed and she couldnt pushes herself out from the corner unless Damus could just back off a bit so she can stagger out from the corner to take a breather. "Nghh...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Damus had caught Rebecca off guard with his sudden charge at the corner, squashing the girl into the corner with his 5'11 frame. The first hit in the match was his, it didn't seem like Rebecca was much of a wrestler to him. Not with that outfit she wore on her, but he didn't really care all that much.

The Russian man would step backwards and allow Rebecca to stagger as she attempted to catch her breath, but Damus wasn't going to let up on the attack. Grabbing her neck and arm he'd spin around once before slinging her away and throwing her harshly to the centre of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 am

Her tiny framed is easily crushed by the much bigger person like Damus which she was sandwiched, her body moved on its own afterward and staggering right out of it, though her body isnt done just yet as her opponent caught her in his hold and pretty much easily threw her over her body and slamming her down right to the center of the ring. "Ouff!"

Her body bounces and rolled once, panting already as shes trying to pushes herself on all fours, not giving up from just start of the match like this, Rebecca can still keep going. "Owwww.... that was rough!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Damus just looked down upon Rebecca, eyes narrowed to slits. "This isn't a gentle parlour game dear, I do expect some level of adequacy from the people I face." he said in response to Ms Willow as she commented at him.

The Russian wasn't expecting much, and he felt quite confident to be sure. In fact so confident was Damus that he began to move to the right and then stand still. Arms at his side and with a smirk on his lips.

"I tell you what, you may have one free move against me. I care not what you attempt, come at me however you choose." Damus said aloud with a clear swagger in his tone, sauntering towards Rebecca with total nonchalance.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:49 am

Rebecca slowly pushes herself up that this pain isnt as bad compared to her older brothers who have used her their wrestling dummy, so hey its okay.

But dealing with Damus is another story, shes unfamiliar with his wrestling abilities and he seemingly to test her out of what she can do, Rebecca willing to try anything to prove that she is a real wrestler, kind of, and will do some pro wrestling stuff.

"Sure.... how about this?!" She attempts to jump up and bringing her two little feet out hoping to dropkick him right to the chest, despite of her wearing skirt, she doesnt care really, its gonna flash her panties at some point anyway. "Hiya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next