Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

Post by Deus001 Thu May 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Damus was so busy wearing down Kozue that he failed to notice what she was doing, he tried to raise his hands but it was too late. "Argh!" the Russian warrior yelled out as his eyes were blinded.

Ryan's rival knew he was open here for attack, that Ninjette could blindside him while he was like this. So he found himself staggering backwards, rubbing his eyes with his right arm. Then he felt his back near the steel steps, and he could tell where he was that way at least.

Mr Kirenko was still trying to clear his eyes, that drink stung like fuck. But he knew that with his back to the ring Ninjette couldn't sneak attack him like the ninja she was. But regardless he was open for an attack here while he was trying to get his sight back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hardcore rules! Damus vs Ninjette.

Post by acuyra Thu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Kozue almost made a joke about him taking it in the face, but it seemed in poor taste. Besides, she didn't want to give away her position, she'd need every advantage she could get against this guy.

He had his back to the steps, so coming at him from behind was right out, and she only had a few precious seconds before he got the soda out of his eyes and was clear again. She needed to keep this guy moving, make him draw take the fight to her and get him in a space that she could control. Which meant it was time to go mobile.

She jumped into the audience and created some space as the arena crew started pushing people back and making a hole to fight in, like a moving pit. She leaned over the barricade and just waited for him to clean up. throwing a wave his way to catch his attention. "Look, it's just an observation. I mean, you're calling your 'the 'Anti-Knight'? Really? Your defining yourself based on another man. That just reeks of issues, I got to tell you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Damus was a bit surprised when he saw that Ninjette hadn't taken the chance to strike him down, but it probably wasn't out of sportsmanship to be sure.

And then she went leaping over the crowd barricade and she began insulting him again, oh how he wished he could shut her up. He stomped his foot in anger and said "He disgraced me in front of my home country! Now I will silence you!"

With that he turned around and grabbed the top part of the steel steps, making a large groan of effort as he held it. And then he'd turn to chuck them at Ninjette's location, it was gonna earn a lot of yelps from the crowd for sure. The Russian would then clamber over the railing and attempt to grab hold of Kozue, although his guard was open due to his seething anger.

In the VIP lounge the young man was starting to consider coming down there, but if Ninjette could handle herself here then he'd refrain from doing so.....for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 7:59 am

"Sweet Zombie Jesus, get the fuck over it, you enormous tool." She stuck her finger in her mouth and gagged. "It's not like you got beat in basketball or soccer or something. It was fencing. Nobody watches fencing, even in Russia, and I guarantee you, no one gives nearly as much of a shit about it as you do. You're rich. Go do rich guy shit. What's wrong with you?"

The reason Kozue had ample time to say all this was because Damus had decided to take this time to pick up the steps and hurl them at her. It couldn't have been more predictable if he'd sent her an e-mail about it a week ago. She stepped to the side, letting the stair case harmlessly whiz by, blowing up her hairs as it flew. She watched it slide to a stop, then turned back to him with rolling eyes. "I can't even make fun of that, really. Kind of speaks for itself."

As he came in and tried to grab her, she jumped behind a nearby chair and gave it a kick, sending it flying up towards his face.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri May 16, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Damus had thrown those steps at her more out of anger than anything else, if he was a bit calmer he'd have not really done it because he knew it would miss. But regardless he could at least try to use the steps later, now he wanted to get close and bring the pain.

And when he got near Ninjette she went and kicked a chair up at him, like some sort of kung fu movie. But Damus already had his arms ready for grabbing, and so he grabbed the chair as it flew towards him. A dark smirk adorned his lips and he would advance towards Kozue, throwing it at her and then going for a dropkick at the ninja girl hoping to hit the chair if she grabbed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Kozue had hoped to catch him off guard with an unorthodox attack, but the bruiser was a little quicker on the uptake than she figured, managing to snatch it and toss it right back at her. She decided to dig into her original skillset and counter with an ancient ninja art, a secret passed down through the ages, the perfect way to deal with such an attack: The Secret Art of Ducking.

She crouched, avoiding the chair entirely and avoiding his follow-up drock kick as a bonus. Nice move, really. Damus was a lot more agile than she gave him credit for. And idiotic.

She brought her speed into play and jerked up as he came down, shooting her rising knee at his face to use his own momentum against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 16, 2014 10:53 pm

The dropkick of Damus caught nothing, it costed him there for sure. He was confident he had her there, but this only pissed him off more. And then his head got wacked hard by Kozue, earning a loud grunt of pain from the Russian aristocrat.

Mr Kirenko would roll away from Ninjette, his head now showing a broken nose and he was reeling here. Damus was stunned here, his arm moving up to catch nothing as he tried to gather his senses. It'd still take a lot more to down the Russian berserker, but he was open for punishment right now. Ninjette better take advantage of it while he was stunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 17, 2014 12:00 am

If he was going to present her with such a golden opportunity to hurt him in grievous and gratuitous fashion, who was she to say no? It would be downright unladylike.

Since this was a wrestling match - more or less - it was only fitting that she do some wrestling moves and give the fans what they'd paid to see...besides sex, anyway. She was a highflier at heart, but that required her to have things to fly off of. To far for the ropes, but maybe...

She ran to the barricade and jumped on top, squatting away from the audience. She took one of the deepest breaths of her life - this was crazy. If she missed, it would get her pinned or knocked out, and that was if Damus had the mercy for it. But she didn't join the AFW to play it safe.

"Banzai." She whispered under breath and leaped backwards, doing a 450 senton and coming on him hard with her back, delivering all her weight like a bomb on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 18, 2014 12:22 am

Damus was still trying to clear his cobwebs, his vision still reeling. And then he heard the crowd yelling loudly and he had a pretty good idea who it was aimed at. And that helped him recover his senses faster too, making the Russian cover his chest with her arms. More out of natural instinct than anything else.

Just in time too, cause Ninjette landed on him hard, earning another loud grunt of pain. That certainly knocked the wind out his sail and hurt his arms a bit, he could feel himself losing here. He thought about how he could lose here, it was impossible in his mind.

The Russian's mind drew hateful thoughts, all the ways he could drive his rival Ryan to ruin. And how he would break the ninja girl who dared to challenge his might. Now it was his turn, but for now he'd just lay there and play possum for now. He was just going to wait to see what Kozue would try to do next, and this time he'd be ready.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun May 18, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 18, 2014 1:01 am

Ninjette grunted as her back hit something hard and solid - Damus had managed to get his arms up in time to block the move, taking away some of the pain on his chest to his arms. A good move, one that would certainly buy him some time. But if there was one thing Kozue excelled at, it was working between the seconds. 'Some time' just wasn't nearly enough with her.

She was going to keep the pressure pouring on, and that meant he wasn't getting a moment's rest. Rolling off him so she wouldn't have to touch any longer than absolutely necessary, she got on her feet beside him, squatting down. She did a quick glance to make sure her arm was correct - overshooting what she had planned would make her look like an idiot, and Damus was doing such a good job of that. She didn't want to steal his spotlight.

She did a short hop backward, letting her back come down on her in the same spot, only this time she shot her elbow out as she came down, too, hoping to hit him in his unprotected face before he could get a hold of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next