Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aniek vs Anja.

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aniek vs Anja. - Page 6 Empty Re: Aniek vs Anja.

Post by Harrier Tue May 13, 2014 4:17 pm

"I am not your size and not that quick, what did you think I would be?"
A little grin appeared again on her face as she now had Aniek under her control again, and from this position, the luscious tits of the other girl invited her to a grab. Before she could really think about groping instead of pulling through with her backbreaker, the other girl took the choice from her with a big fist hitting her side.

"Gh! Alright then..."
She would stumble a little to the opposite site she had been hit i, but would try to finish her maneuver into a sitout reverse DDT instead!

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue May 13, 2014 8:31 pm

It was a successful attack and she was prepared to muscle her way out of the rest of the grab. Anja though had other ideas and she wasn't going to like them. Still choking her, the smaller woman rose up and sent herself back first to the mat, sending Aniek's upper body with it with a resouding thud.

The impact shook her from head to toe with all of her limbs thrusting out from the force. She cried out in pain, her body feeling like it'd need a good minute or so until it was ready to get up again. All of that concentrated pain had left her vulnerable, able to do little more than slowly writhe in place.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 14, 2014 5:42 pm

With one of her arms still aching, the ribcage protesting after the punch and also a little numb in the worked over arm, Anja was really glad that her reverse DDT had connected. It would have been really hard to defend against such a beast like Aniek in that condition or even mount an offense against her, so she got a little lucky with her move. But sometimes, luck just smiled at you, and this time, it smiled at Anja the Raven as it seemed.

Trying to get the maximum out of the situation, she would attempt to place Aniek in a grapevine pin while the big girl was still out and pin her arms over her head to excitedly rub their breasts together in a circular motion, ready to punish Aniek for any uprising with a bump from crotch to crotch. And also sometimes just for fun of course!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed May 14, 2014 9:46 pm

"I thought you'd shy away from that..." Aniek sighed, giving a token struggle to resist the legs that wrapped over her's like snakes. The girl had quickly apprehended her arms and stretched them over her head, having gained control of all her limbs. She didn't waste time bombarding Aniek's knockers with her own, squishing them onto her voluptuous counterparts and rubbing them in a circle. Larger and less sensitive as they were, Aniek didn't deny that the feeling of breast on breast contact almost always felt good, dominating or dominated.

Looking away to sigh, she flexed and attempted to push against Anja's arms, body shifting side to side as the circular rubs started to cause her breasts to grow harder and more erect, their dense inner cores beginning to harden and push through the outer layers of soft titflesh. When she attempted to press up, the woman bombed her pussy with her own, making her tensing muscles tighten and then go soft.

She was good.

"You've got some experience yourself..." She noted, licking at her chin. "I've never liked the grapevine too much myself. You'll control their legs... but your belly movement will be off."

To emphasize, she quickly humped upwards, pushing up awkwardly with her feet to bump her belly into Anja's. It was an awkward position and she honestly couldn't get all the power out of it as normal, but she would attempt to grind her abs onto the smaller woman's, hoping her attempts at pinning and the blonde's toned core would generate some pretty sexy friction and cause her to stiffen from the arousal. She would attempt to shift her torso left and right, attempting to bump her breasts down and up on Anja's in a simple form of "duelling".

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 15, 2014 2:54 pm

"Oh, a friend of the belly movement? Never heard of someone who is aware of that."
Anja was a little puzzled when Aniek told her about belly movement, but seconds later she knew why when a flash of red hot adrenaline rushed through her veins.

"AH!"
A loud gasp escaped from her mouth when she indeed a short second paralyzed, but luckily the uprising of Aniek had not taken part at the same time so that she could use her moment of weakness to raise up her upper body a bit and press down on her opponent in a show of dominance. And that was obviously needed as her opponent got more lively again, she would try to press down hard on the upper half of her opponent to shove her rock hard nipples into the flesh the other girls boobs and bump her with a big push at the same side, hoping that Aniek would open her mouth for a gasp so that she could move her tongue into the mouth of her opponent to surprise attack her on that battlefield.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu May 15, 2014 7:45 pm

"You'll enjoy the next part~"

Grinding herself against Anja's lower body, she smiled at the reaction she got but it was short lived. Pressing back down onto Aniek, the German managed to still her movements. Her smaller breasts dug into Aniek's like shovels, making her open her mouth to gasp. This led perfectly into a passionate kiss, led with a skilled tongue. Aniek attempted to press back but Anja was putting all the weight into her breasts, starting to squish into Aniek's denser breast-cores where they would be most aroused. Her legs were still trapped but all of that weight meant that from the abdomen to crotch, she likely wasn't paying as much attention.

Slowly, Aniek attempted to grind her tits to the left, swiping them slow and sweaty over Anja's. It wouldn't be very efficient but it should distract her as she attempted to press up and rub with her belly, intending on continuing to warm and stiffen her up with her animalistic reverse-humping.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Despite her demeaning kiss, Aniek managed to free herself from Anja´s attempt of total domination over her sexy opponent.
"No doubt about that."
Anja was pretty positive that she would indeed enjoy any measure Aniek had at her disposal, but she was also determined to not let her out o the pin and instead beat and eat her, mainly literally speaking but with a glitter in the eyes when she thought about eating the big girl out.

although she could not control Aniek on all fronts, Anja was pretty positive that she could outlast the bigger girl, so she allowed herself a moment of joy over the rare sensation of being belly rubbed in that special way, moaning loudly and with joy before she would begin to raise her upper body up a bit so that the nipples of the girls would duel instead of the breasts themselves while increasing the way her opponent had to go to use her belly in that way while she would try to force a rhythm on the crotch of the other girl with her own crotch, alternating between pacifying humps and arousing circles.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 pm

It was always hard to do body-to-body contact from the bottom and Aniek was calling on all her experience to formulate a strategy that would force Anja to get just as aroused as she would if not more, forcing every move she did to arouse her greatly in return. Keeping on that confident smile, her breasts jiggled uneasily as Anja went for electrifying nipple duelling, making her pant and quiver. Her own nipples were starting to shake and she had to look away to pant. This girl was good but she wasn't going to be out-grinded by a younger woman.

As her body softened from that skilled crotch work, Aniek made out the pattern she used. She'd go from a hump meant to establish control and a rub meant to convince her to stay sub. It constantly twisted her from being dominated to enjoying it, but it was the space between them that she paid attention to. It was a small window of opportunity but she'd leaped through narrower. Attempting to push up her chest what little she could, forcing more of their breasts to mash into one another, Aniek would give her a cocksure look, something that took a lot of effort with just how horny she was getting.

And just as Anja had finished a circular rub and was about to go for a hump, Aniek would sharply thrust her crotch upwards. It was a short range manoeuvre but it was the best she could do here. Her feet braced against the mat and stabilized her crotch as she thrusted upwards and she attempted to pull her arms down and out to her sides, putting her into a vague "T" shape. The motion sent her strong abdomen upwards, sloping forward at an angle, and this big thrust would smack their crotches together hard! Hopefully it might cause Anja to slide forward up her body and over her head, disorienting her and leaving her open for a follow-up!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 17, 2014 6:47 pm

Aniek was obviously not in the mood to give up, although she at least had to turn her head away for a pant. It was surely a very hard match up to this point, and the match shares had also been equal. She was not convinced that her opponent was already down, for that her showing was much to stabile at this point and her techniques to refined.

So when the big girl gathered her power at some point Anja could not predict, she quickly went over the head of the big girl, but would attempt to roll on, driven by the kinetic energy to get up quickly for the probable end game of this match.
"Ah, well, I was sure that I could not hold you down forever. Although I had hoped it."
Anja confessed freely, using her shirt to pry some sweat away quickly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat May 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Taking a moment to breathe before pulling herself back onto her feet, Aniek threw her head left and right and and stretched her arms. This girl was good and it seemed they had a bit more in common than they might have originally imagined. She still seemed ready to fight but beneath that tough exterior Aniek was sure she was both aroused and physically quite stressed. She knew her own body was.

"The grind game is mine," She spoke in a rare instance of overt pridefulness. "Don't assume you're in control solely because you're on top."

Throwing her arms back and forwads, she moved up towards Anja. Lunging forward, she'd start things off with a pair of swinging hooks, her left arm aimed at Anja's head, her right intended to smack into her rib cage.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next