by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:47 am

» Avalanche 2023: Alizeh Midori vs Gabbie Minato
by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aniek vs Anja.

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aniek vs Anja. Empty Aniek vs Anja.

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:37 am

Match Type: Standard match. Win by KO, pass out and submission only. Hentai submission allowed.

The lights of the arena went off and the arena got only faintly lit. Red, crow shaped lights appeared, dancing over the audience, the ring and the way to the ring. The titantron showed a flock of crows, perching and screaming while two little girls hold hands and run through a deserted park with autumn colored leafs falling around them.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQpjM1nPOu8:3d4wqfn6]Raven theme[/url:3d4wqfn6]
started to play while she stepped through the curtain. All red raven lights disappeared but one, and that one that was left illuminated Anja the Raven on her way to the ring. She entered the ring while still under the red light of the Raven, entering a corner with one foot on the second rope, and the other one on the top rope while starring at single, random people with the cold gaze of a Raven.

Her opponent today was a someone she was rather curious for. But for the eyes of the audience, her meeting with Aniek was like a casual meeting in a supermarket.
*Give them nothing. And take from them..anything!*
She thought grimly, although she was buzzing with excitement from the inside.

Last edited by 8345 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Aniek vs Anja. Empty Re: Aniek vs Anja.

Post by LunarOcean Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 am

Aniek's intro, by comparison, was much simpler.

There was the dimming of lights, the thuds and pulsing melodies of electronic dance music, and a video collage. The third of these showed flashes of a strong, tall woman and her many victories gained by her mixture of aggressive slamming and sensual bodily contact. Already the crowd was getting riled - everyone loved a dominating mistress.

When the lights lit up again, they shined upon that same statuesque beauty, all six feet and four inches of toned muscle, proud breasts, and wild green hair. A bright breen bikini seemed to struggle to contain the voluptuous form wearing it, somehow not jiggling much as she confidently strode to the ring. Notably taller than her opponent, the crowd cheered wildly for her arrival. While nobody was placing bets early, something about the way this woman carried herself - aggressive yet self controlled, seemed to indicate that she was anything other than a newbie.

Roughly tossing herself over the ropes, landing with a roll, Aniek waved to the crowd, half-circling around Anja before the referee moved between them. The standard rules were laid out but Aniek had already familiarized herself with them the night before. Not too different from Aphrodite Productions in some ways. She smiled at Anja and nodded; she was smaller than her and didn't seem as strong, but she had a fighter's eyes and a careful, hawk-like manner about her.

"Aniek Rietveld," She spoke, her voice clear and crisp. "A pleasure to wrestle. Let's not disappoint the crowd."

The bell clanged and the match officially begun. Immediately, Aniek bent down slightly to drop her height and improve her centre of balance. Both hands were raised, her right further up than her left, and her feet spread out evenly. She slowly paced towards her from a circular path of approach, her face calm but calculating. She wasn't sure how Anja might respond but she'd heard that she hit well above her weight class.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm

As everyone had stated, Aniek was a powerhouse and bombshell of a woman all at once. Also was she a very experienced woman with a very luscious type of beauty. And she probably knew how to use psychology to her advantage, but Anja was no strange to this type of thread.

"I am Anja. And I give a shit about the audience."
She replied with a small grin on the face.
"But you are very sexy and tempting to overbear."
Anja had wanted to use the word overpower, but that would probably be impossible for her. Regarding the match, the blonde would look at the cautious approach and how Aniek obviously wanted to start things, so she would triple from side to side until the girl was close to her before she would lean back through the ropes to urge the referee for an early break

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am

"Now isn't that a bit harsh?" She replied, finding Anja already reminiscent of some of her rowdier students int he past. "There's nothing holding us back here..."

However, she certainly wasn't like the average miscrenats in their schoolyard brawls. Like a boxer she weaved left and right and Aniek mirrored the motion, albeit at a lesser speed. Perhaps she had been expecting something more straightforward and was now trying to psyche her out in response. She'd moved to the ropes as if hoping for a break but this was perplexing. Was she trying to draw her into a trap?

She advanced but not directly, swerving off to the sides. Rather than smacking Anja initially, she threw her weight at the ropes, hoping to cause the rebound to throw Anja forward and leave her open for a shoulder ram!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:06 pm

"You probably misunderstood me. It isn`t about holding back something, it is about not caring what they will get to see or what interests me even less, what they want to see. They paid for a wrestling match with a hentai component, and that is what they will get. The only important persons around here are you and me right now. And the ref girl to a lesser degree."
The Blonde replied with a stoic face before she had bended through the ropes, but Aniek had other plans and shoved her around for a luckily short rushed shoulder tackle that send her to the ground.

"Uf!"
She huffed when hitting the ground before rolling out of the ring, visibly surprised y such a tricky move from such a powerhouse.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm

"You are not one for the performing arts I take it." She chuckled, smacking her hard enough to send her out of the ring. The crowd 'ooooh'd' at the impact, roaring as Anja quickly got to her feet. It seemed that they weren't the only ones expecting such a deceptively fast manoevre. Looking to the crowd, Aniek stuck pose with lone leg forward, the other straight, shooting a fist up into the air. It wasn't much but it got them fired up, loving her understated charisma.

However, she wasn't going to try to chase her down or hog the edges. Nodding to her, Aniek walked back to the opposite side of the ring. Anja didn't seem like the sort to care but Aniek didn't want to get seen as a heel this early on into the League. Leaning against the ropes, she waited for Anja to return to the ring.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Slowly, she rolled back into the ring and there got up on her feet.
"A performance is good and fine, but I don`t do special things for them. Stupid fanboys spam my official twitter account anyway with their stupid requests. And they get an entrance, autographs and stuff, so my contract obligations are fulfilled."

After a quick swing in the ropes to chase the last ring rust away before coming back in the middle of the ring, ready to start a run for one of the side ropes in the case her opponent would try to use a tackle move again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:09 pm

"Are you always this grumpy over the fan-side of this sport? You would appear reluctant to others..." Aniek was starting to find her less threatening and more perplexing. She seemed too young to be grumbling about what others often ignored or happily indulged in. Then again, maybe it was her youth that hadn't prepared her for all the attention the position would give an athlete.

After Anja had moved in, Aniek immediately strode forward with both arms raised in a fighting stance. Going low before dashing foward, she struck with her elbows rather than her fists, attempting to nail Anja near her midsection, right beneath her chest, to stun and disbalance her momentarily.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:07 am

"They´re trash, but they pay my bills. So everyone wins."
She replied sincerely before concentrating on the match again. This time Aniek came in slower and came at her with a technique seldom seen, at least Anja had seldom seen someone using his elbows much in the wrestling ring. So she had to take the hit with an audible grunt caused by the brute strength of the other girl and was indeed unbalanced, but would attempt to hit the knee cap of her opponent with the tip of her boot in retaliation, trying to use the kinetic energy unleashed in her forced movement for something that was advantageous for her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Just a mere second after her elbow met Anja's sternum, she felt a stinging pain in her knee, staggering off to the sides. Half-kneeling from the sudden shock, Aniek quickly attempted to pull herself together knowing that even if it was only a few seconds it was a clear opening to her opponent. One hand on the knee, the other raised for protection, she attempted to hobble back a few steps to put some distance between them. That had been a rather bad trade-off!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto