Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aniek vs Anja.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aniek vs Anja. - Page 4 Empty Re: Aniek vs Anja.

Post by Harrier Mon May 05, 2014 4:39 pm

*Hard to bring down*
That was the first thought that Anja had on her mind when the other girl blocked and only slightly staggered back, producing a scoffing sound from the Blonde. Tough as nails and hard to bring down, a very hard combination in a wrestling ring. But she was pretty confident that she would be able to tear down that house, given the time and chance of course.

To follow that idea, she would attempt to strike the iron while it was hot and follow her move with a standing dropkick aimed at the same spot, intending to hollow out a little more of the same stone.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon May 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Her aim was true and her feet impacted Aniek's midsection with a resounding thud. Flying of her feet, the heavyweight smacked hard into the mat, rolling thrice before coming to a stop. Her hands cupped her torso, quite clearly in pain and eyes half closed to deal with that harsh pain. She knew she was vulnerable now but the wind had just been momentarily smacked right out of her. Trying to steady herself onto her feet, she'd attempt to make some distance in a half crawling, half dragging motion.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 am

After finally downing the big girl, Anja had no time to waste right now and went forward with a rather grim expression. The more Aniek was near the ropes or ready to get up, the more her danger level rose. Choosing a hold, she would try to use a very old heel maneuver and attempt to step over the other girl and hop on her lower back to bring her down fully to apply a single leg Boston Crab on her opponent while trying to block the second leg with her own knee. It was always a pretty hard decision between targeting legs or arms in the case of big girls, but finally decided to go for the legs.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 pm

"Guh!" Now that was a move you could always rely on to be a pain! The boston crab was one of the simplest tricks in the book but there was never a time it did not work. Even only targeting a single leg it could cripple even a seven foot heavy. Aniek was a tough one who wasn't a stranger to leg torture but the move had never been that popular back in Aphrodite Productions. The pain stunned her as she buried her face into the mat. However, she knew she couldn't just take it like that. Trying to to kick back against the ground with her free leg, using what little room she could, she would also grab at the ground and attempt to pull herself forward, shaking left and right as she did what she could to try to near the ropes.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Of course her opponent would not just simply lie there and take it, and soon Aniek began to try to reach a rope, a way from which Anja cold not really hold her away beside to sandbag her as much as possible. She would probably need more of that to really do a damage on her opponent, but to temporarily take her out of the picture for a litlte control on her own, that was a good way.

"A little revenge for your friendly hug seems in place right now."
Anja proclaimed before her hand would again try to snake between the legs of the other girl and rub gently with a thumb over the sex of the bigger girl, mixing pain and pleasure was always something she thought of as a viable tactic. And Aniek was sexy enough to make her curious about her too.

Last edited by 8345 on Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

"Nnnnnn..." She moaned in a very lewd and submissive manner, not finding her own reactions shameful. "Heh... afraid to use your own Anja?"

Her body shuddered and untensed, arms momentarily going slack. A woman's mound when properly tended to could make her go as soft as jello so Aniek's crawling became even slower. While fingering hadn't been uncommon in Aphrodite Productions, it was seen as 'dishonourable' in some cases and a coward's option. Aniek couldn't deny how efficient it was however. Rather than crawling further, she'd try to shoot up her free leg and kick her wherever she could. Hopefully this might give her a small break.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 pm

"Aw, come on. You know as good as I that you could carry me like a backpack and my hug would be utterly useless against your gorgeous breasts."
Anja could not fight a little smile when she added reason after reason why she could not meet Aniek in a breast to breast or even less a bear hug against bear hug battle. Although it was certainly alluring, she would just get squashed in such an endeavor.

Combined with her distraction of her rubbing finger, Anja was hit by the backward leg of Aniek in the side.
"Ah!"
She yelped and let go of the other leg, stumbling a step back before she could regain her footing.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri May 09, 2014 2:49 am

Her poor back was finally free along with her rather numb leg! Anja was fighting for balance and she had a moment to breathe. It wasn't much but she needed to take back control and buy herself a bit more time. Rolling back onto her front, she lunged across the ground and made a grab at Anja's legs. If her hands found purchase, she'd simply pull them back and beneath her armpits in an attempt to send Anja's back straight onto the mat while controlling her movement.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 09, 2014 5:31 pm

The short moment in which Anja was unbalanced was indeed a costly one as Aniek lunged forward and brought her down on her legs like a chainsaw a tree.

"Uh!"
She spat out while crashing on her back so that the other girl had time to hold her at the legs. Surely a moment of panic for most people when the legs were caught with nowhere to go, and the forward bending option only a construct for those who regularly kept themselves lean and flexible.

Instead of futilely struggling against a grip that was hard to break against a girl with similar strength, so she would attempt to raise her feet as much as she could, ready to put a scissor around breast of Aniek in case she got the opportunity before attempting to lean forward and strike with the palm of both hands against the ears and therefore the sense of balance of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri May 09, 2014 10:25 pm

It felt satisfying to get back at Anja after a punishing hold but she wasn't going to be vengeful. Energized but not out for revenge - she'd done no cheating. Hopping back, she attempted to use the force of the sudden jerk to cause Anja to fall onto her back. Gripped tightly, her legs couldn't do much but attempt to squeeze against her ineffectively, at most smushing her breasts closer together. However, as she was getting ready to fall back and bring her unlucky opponent into a 180 degree swinging slam, the blonde pulled herself up and smack at her face. She was able to fall back but one hand smacked against the side of her head, offsetting her balance and swinging the woman around on a curved axis. The throw still happened and Anja might land face first but the force would be notably diminished.

Aniek grunted in frustration as she stumbled away, rubbing the side of her face and shaking off the pain, prepared to go at Anja once again.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next