Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aniek vs Anja.

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aniek vs Anja. - Page 3 Empty Re: Aniek vs Anja.

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

"Oh, touché️!"
That reply was indeed a pretty good one, that was something she had to readily give to her opponent with a little giggle after she had stopped to look stupid in amazement in the moment she had heard it.

Compared to the body structure of Aniek, Anja had other qualities. She would finally start to rub her own body against the full body of her opponent in a close type where she would not take the initiative first but would try to find out where her opponent had strengths and weaknesses, starting with a breast to breast duel.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Aniek smiled and pulled her a little closer with her legs, not quite crushing their mounds together. While she wasn't one for ritual, she did realize that Anja seemed to be attempting to duel with her. When her smaller perkier pair mushed up into her's, Aniek stopped attempting to muscle her way out of her grip and instead raised up her own. Barely covered by her bikini, she met the press head on. Her own were fairly dense for their size but still had an element of womanly softness to them. Anja's sunk in a little but Aniek had been expecting that. Rather than pushing back up in a direct response to the challenge, she held her ground and let Anja push around. Her own legs gave her a reassuring squeeze, letting her know that she was in control down there.

Soon, Aniek would start rubbing about, only slightly pushing as she moved her own around in circles over Anja's, attempting to see how much she'd react to this simple prodding stimuli. She would be attempting to push her arms out of her grip as well.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

As expected, Aniek had a breast that was a mixture of firm and strong, something that she usually expected to see on a woman her size before they got too burly or took the wrong steroids. Anja thought that she made a good progress against the breasts of the other girl when she began to move her hands out of the grip of the Blonde, Anja had to work her way out too of the grip of the big girls legs before she would feel her own grind working against her.

So she would attempt to let go of the grip early and hopefully surprising, placing one hand in the face of her opponent and move it there for a distraction while her other hand would form into a fist and attempt to punch her shortly over the hip bone, seeking for a shooting pain that would allow her to break free of Aniek.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:42 pm

Anja didn't seem to react too much to the circular breast-teasing she was given but Aniek suspected she was just hiding it pretty well. Attempting to grasp her by the shoulders, she gasped as she felt a sharp pain on her hips. She tightened instinctively but soon the grip would slack one one of her legs. The other would attempt to at least hook itself around the forelength of Anja.

"Clever, you seem to have some experience yourself." She commented, attempting to wrap her arms around Anja's shoulders. If she was successful, she' keep one around her upper back and move the other to the lower portion. Pulling her in, she'd flex her mpressive body and attempt to first squash against Anja, immobilizing her in a hug, before grinding her strong core up in a warm and powerful upwards grind, hopefully enough to cause her limbs to stiffen and lock up from the raw heat and stimulus.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 01, 2014 7:19 am

"I am a little longer here than you are, dear."
The Blonde replied with a faint smile on the lips, although she had not really learned much more about sensual warfare here. Aniek was obviously a fan of close body interaction, which ultimately played her into the hands as she was the bigger and stronger girl, and she probably also knew that and attempted to keep Anja close at every opportunity.

"...Ah..."
A moan escaped her lips when Aniek grinded against her after she had drawn her in again. She would try to move her now free leg over the legs of the other girl to swing herself a little bit more over her so that she could move a hand between the legs of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu May 01, 2014 7:32 pm

"Trying to play the age game now?" Aniek found this girl hard to take control of. This didn't seem like her area of expertise but she was creative and quick thinking, two things that were keeping her hard body at bay even if only just. Feeling her free leg move over her own, splitting control of the lower game 50/50, Aniek decided she needed to change things up quickly. Quickly wasn't fast enough however as Anja moved a naughty hand between her thighs, making her own legs reflexively squeeze together. Sure, her hand would be trapped there... but it would be an awkward position for them both.

Aniek tightened the squeeze, aiming to land a nice big kiss on the lips and attempt to suck out her air. At the same time, she would throw herself to the side, causing the two to roll across the mat. She'd let go afte ra few tumbles and hopefully send her stumbling off towards the ropes or to a corner.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 02, 2014 5:17 pm

"The age game? Ah, no. The experience game! Personally, I think that you are absolutely gorgeous and in no way old, just a Veteran."
Maybe she had understood Aniek wrong with her sentence about age, but then it was nice to compliment the big girl. Moments later, Anja was kissed in a big gesture. She was not afraid or embarrassed to kiss back and battle her adversary, she could always tap into her great endurance to reach the next round, but then something unexpected happened and she was thrown through the ring like a ragdoll. This girl was really full of surprises!

"I have to admit, you are really surprising, Aniek. I have never seen someone use her body like this in the wrestling battle itself, not just to finish someone off."
The Blonde grinned lustily while she got up with the help of the ropes.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri May 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Aniek rolled the opposite direction, rising to her feet slowly but eyeing her carefully. Anja had made her feel a bit hot and bothered with her careful hands. She realized that perhaps the blonde might have had some experience with other humpy wrestlers. That just meant it'd be more entertaining trying to break through her defences and feast on the sultry treat they guarded. Shaking her arms and throwing her hair around, she raised her fists into a fighting stance and smiled. "You're wise beyond your years, you believe? It's time to put that to the test."

Approaching her from the sides, she'd slow down as she got closer while lowering herself again. Slowly she'd tease a hand forward along a creeping foot. However, it was the latter limb that would strike first, attempting to bump it near Anja's ankles and cause her to stumble and trip.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 03, 2014 8:28 am

"Poetry in motion, hm? Rare to find a brawler sex fight poet around here."
Anja grinned a little while watching the posing again that Aniek made for the fans and maybe also for herself, shacking her limbs a little to shake of the stiffening effect of the hug the big girl had her in moments ago. She did not really get why people were so taken by gestures and motions like that, but hey, it paid the bills for all of them.

Finally the other girl approached her again, but this time she would not let get her opponent the initiative again in a slow approach, swinging against the ropes while Aniek was approaching for a running shoulder block against the midsection of the big girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm

"I did good in my English courses." She replied moderately, finding this girl's down to earth demeanour entrancing in a low key fashion. It seemed at odds with the crow'd reception to the clearly more renowned wrestler and her succint dismissal of the hundred of screaming fans. Perhaps she was just sick of it all.

As she was about to trip Anja, the blonde bounced herself against the ropes and charged towards her to bash her with a charging shoulder. Aniek was able to brace her arms in a blocking position but it wasn't enough to absorb the raw force of the blow. Bone and skin met with a muted THWAP and Aniek was sent stumbling backwards, precariously balanced as she attempted to find her footing again.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next