Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 10:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:33 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:29 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:26 am

"Pfft bullshhhh...shm mmmmmmmpfhh!" Reika said as she was soon muffled from her dirty little mouth, as her whole face was now covered, in return, by Lakota's own native grown breasts as Reika kicked about from the sudden warmness against her, as her vision was soon turned to darkness the more Lakota pressed down. While that previous kiss did flush Reika, in a little mix of embarrassment and hatred, as now she was suffering the even more embarrassing turn of events as she was being smothered, feeling that her hands, were also pinned down by her opponent as this couldn't get any worse, when it was only just beginning.

While her own chest tingled in pain from the nipple twist, that was the least of her problems, as she was doing her best not to move around too much in the smother, so that her energy could be conserved for when she really needed it. "Mmmmh, m mmmmmpfh..." Reika sounded out beneath Lakota's chest, vibrating her moans across her skin, as the Viper's tongue would start licking slowly at the girl's breasts, for even when downed in this position, Reika still had her ways of pleasuring as if this was just one of her's, and her many lovers challenging nights of sexual tension blossoming.

She was enjoying the soft feel, as she was trying not to pass out at all, giving Lakota a little lick below, as Reika herself would try to shuffle her head out at any slight opening. If not, Reika would be in for a long time of smothering from the person who she quickly growing a, love hate for.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 CxD01fY
callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Janet managed to turn the two of them over yet again, and she would immediately exact her revenge upon Reika, smothering the Japanese wrestler with her soft, warm breasts. The Lakota wrestler laughed as her ample chest engulfed her opponent’️s face, Reika’️s villainous smirk and hungry eyes disappearing between two mounds of tan flesh. “Just lay back, relax, and enjoy this, sweetie,” Janet purred.

Janet was careful not to give Reika the same avenue of escape that she herself had had. She held Reika’️s wrists down on the mat, robbing her foe of the use of her hands and preventing her from making any effort to push Janet off. Reika’️s ultimate decision on what to do surprised Janet, as the confident veteran began to lap at Lady Lakota’️s breasts. Janet smirked, wiggling a little, but she kept her breasts pressed tightly down over Reika’️s face, not letting her get any air.

Reika was, however, managing to turn Janet on with the licking. It wouldn’️t be a problem if Janet remained in control, but that arousal could come back to bite her later on.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:47 am

"Yoummmmmpfh m mmm~" Reika let out in a muffled tone, only to hear the sound of honey, sweetness trickled into her ears, as Lakota wasn't backing off the face smushing. This wasn't on of Reika's spa visits at all as she shook her head slightly.

For unbeknownst to Lakota's way of winning against Reika, her voice was strangely relaxing Reika each time she purred, making Reika's eyes lower a little, before blinking back open as she couldn't fade out at any second, or embarrassingly pass out between Lakota's own perfect breasts. As much as a little of Reika's self, wanted to lay back and relax as Lakota smushed, she kept her tongue exploring up as she licked even more, trying her best to eventually slide her head and mouth, up to one of Lakota's breasts so that she would be almost, suckling, on one nipple as Reika's tactics even in this trapped position were getting even more frisky.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 am

Lady Lakota had near-total control here right now, as Reika’️s face was completely buried beneath her breasts, and the Japanese veteran showed no signs of being able—or of even being willing—to break free of the hot suffocating breast smother.

And yet, the Native American champion’️s position was not quite one of complete dominance. Reika’️s licking was beginning to turn her on, and, in a match where the goal was to bring your opponent to orgasm, becoming aroused was by no means something that could be brushed aside. As long as I’️m in control, Janet told herself, it’️s no problem. But eventually Reika might break free, and then it would be a problem.

Janet would deal with that when it happened. For now, she would continue to smother Reika, laughing as the Japanese wrestler’️s mouth opened and then closed around one of her nipples. “Awww, poor baby’️s hungry, huh?” she taunted. Reika seemed to be in something of a haze brought on by lack of oxygen. Janet would move to take greater advantage, sliding one leg upwards to begin gently rubbing her knee against Reika’️s crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

"I WISH she would shut up, she makes Alice sound polite..." Reika thought to herself, as she was given a little time to think while smothered.

In some way throughout the pleasure, and the little faintness that swelled her mind the more Lakota kept her breasts, smothering, Reika had a good feel of her opponent's skin, sensing and feeling in some way that Lakota would grow eventually excited if she continued her steady, but sensual slow assault on the girl. After all, Reika's tactic of being quick and relentless would probably not be the best way to see this through, by taking her time, gave her idea's of what area's to realllly make Lakota cry from the increasing teases.

As she looked up a little at Lakota though, nothing had really changed since she her vision, and some of her hearing from being muffled, as Lakota's taunting was just as predictable and smug as ever, as for Reika now, she would bite her teeth around the nipple of Lakota's breast, while looking at her with quite the devious grin.

She was about to give Lakota, quite the nasty play bite from keeping the Viper, floored for too long as Reika would be faced with the sight, of seeing Lakota moving her own knee up to rub against Reika's own skirted crotch. From this, Reika cringed softly as it looked like her opponent was playing her moves, wisely, too since Reika was pleasuring the girl's nipples and boobs, "M mmmmmmh~" Reika moaned out as she felt that rub, make its way across her as she tried her best to take a slow, but nasty bite on Lakota's own left nipple for a sure shock of pleasure, mixed into surprised pain.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Damn, it was taking Reika a long time to lose consciousness. She must have quite the impressive set of lungs under those nice tits, Janet thought to herself, because she is not wearing down at all.

Yes, it was taking quite a while for the Japanese wrestler to fade, but the woman wasn’️t making much of an effort to escape from underneath Janet, and the Native American wrestler was perfectly fine waiting. She slowly began to slide her knee against Reika’️s sex, and the stunned reaction from her opponent let her know that the rubbing was having an effect. That groan was all Lady Lakota needed to be satisfied with how this match was progressing. “Heh heh heh…” she chuckled.

She felt Reika’️s teeth slowly closing around her nipple, pinching it, separated from it only by Janet’️s thin bikini top. It was a pleasurable sensation, to be sure, but as Reika bit down harder and harder it began to become painful. Janet cringed. “Uggh, you stop that,” she insisted, shaking her chest to try to pull her nipple out of Reika’️s mouth and batter the woman’️s face with both breasts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 am

Though the Viper's bite had definitely been a dirty move to pull, giving some 'woo's' from the audience as they watched the two go at each other, Reika grinned as she was free to use a little pain in getting what she wanted, in order to make a mark, or just get herself into a more embarrassing position like this next move of Lakota's.

Truly, Reika had put up a fight with keeping her breath under Lakota's mounds, but soon was spluttering as Lakota went with a continuous cycle of using her own breasts, to slap across Reika's face, "Hmph, sometimes you have to play dir...a aghhh!...stop...doing...t that!~" Reika yelped as her eyes fluttered, throughout each breast slap to her face, throwing her off target as this wouldn't daze her, but more so annoy her as Reika would throw up her hands towards Lakota's face, hoping to blind her, in attempt to topple herself over in a roll if it worked.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Janet battered Reika’️s face with her tan mounds, the smooth breasts smacking into the Japanese woman’️s face repeatedly in retaliation for the nipple bite which Reika had given Janet. She heard and felt Reika spluttering, little specks of the woman’️s saliva falling on the Lakota wrestler’️s breasts as she used them like two soft wrecking balls on her opponent’️s pretty face.

“Stop it? Why? I’️m really loving this, sweetie!” Janet replied, tittering a little as she used her tits to batter her opponent senseless.

She had managed to keep Reika’️s wrists pinned to the mat so far so long as she was on top, but now, Reika managed to slip her arms out from underneath Janet’️s hands, escaping the Lakota’️s grasp and throwing her hands up towards Janet’️s face. “Unnh! Ack!” Janet grunted angrily as she was slapped at, closing her eyes and reaching her arms up to try to catch Reika’️s hands and push them away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 am

Even if she was suffering quite a bit of blur from Lakota's, humorous onslaught of her own chest, Reika did manage barely to slap her hands, up at Lakota's face once the girl took some time to rest. However, it didn't look like the champ was going to be stopped by hands covering her face, as Reika then felt the warm grip on her own smushing hands, caught, by Lakota herself as Reika tried to make herself a quick break out from all this. "N nfffh?!" Reika let out a surprised yelp, as she was doing her best to yank away her hands, out of Lakota's grip, while wriggling her legs underneath Lakota's sitting weight on her, feeling the effects of the humid and sweaty atmosphere get onto her skin, and her mind since she had been in Lakota's breasts for a long time.

Funnily enough, Reika's own face had brightened up red as some of the fans took time, to giggle at her in that embarrassing state as Reika's eye twitched. For Reika did care a lot about her facial appearance, and right now, Lakota was spoiling it with much strength behind the girl compared to the panting Reika below her.

With her hands caught in a tight grip by Lakota, Reika didn't give up on flailing her opponent around, as she would swing her trapped hands with Lakota held on, and eventually topple Lakota over to the side so that the Viper Herself could be back on top, as her hair swayed the more she gave out struggles of desperation. "Falll....down!~" Reika said gritting her teeth, angered, while putting up a sweaty fight.

Last edited by 11215 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Janet wanted to keep smothering Reika, but she was going to have a lot of trouble doing that if her opponent’️s hands were flying all about, slapping at her face and forcing her to try to catch them. Better to get that out of the way right now. After a few stinging slaps, Janet would capture Reika’️s wrists in her hands, squeezing them and glaring down at the woman whose face was just barely peeking out from underneath her breasts.

“You stop that, sweetie! You’️re no match for me! Just suckle on my breasts like the little baby bitch that you are, huh?” Janet would say loudly, looking down at the red-faced, panting, embarrassed Reika. The Japanese woman didn’️t give up attempting to throw Janet off. She had a little bit of freedom, and she began to push with her arms, and rock back and forth with her body, making it difficult for Janet to stay on top of her. The Lakota woman started to slide to the side, growling angrily as it happened.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next