by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 2 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Reika interrupted the champ with a bellow of her voice, Natasha was a friend of the Viper herself, but definitely not a foe of any kind. "Hold on right there, THIS is about the Friction Entropy belt, and no one, I mean NO ONE has ran as hard as I have to get my shots at it!" she said out loud, parts of the crowd on Reika's side, cheering in support despite her anger issues, proudly yet committed to her goals for the moment "Sure, the other hapless morons I faced in that free for all match have backed down from this title, but you are dealing with me now Lakota..." she finished, as she stepped up with Lakota, breasts smushed with those of girls own, as Reika butted her head against her opponents own and stared her down.

"...And I will make you scream~" Reika said, agreeing to Lakota's choice of match, as Reika's looks and sexual side did make her great material for Hentai kinds of matches, even if she hardly did any of the kind, she was willing to take anything on.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 2 CxD01fY
callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 2 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm

“Right…” Janet replied, as Reika got angry again and bellowed at her about how hard she had worked to get the Entropy title. It seemed to Janet that the Japanese wrestler was working a little too hard to get her hands on the belt. Obsession was never a good thing, and, judging by what Janet had seen of Reika’️s history here at AFW, she had been obsessed with Entropy for a fairly long time. The Native American wrestler was half-wondering why Reika hadn’️t moved on to trying for a different belt after her second or third failed attempt at getting this one.

As Reika seemed to accept her proposed match and pushed forward against her again, Janet would smirk and push back, holding her ground against the slightly taller girl. Though Reika’️s words seemed to suggest that she didn’️t have much experience with hentai, she undoubtedly had the body for it. “We’️ll see about that,” Janet replied. Slowly, she would back away from Reika, putting some space between them so that they could prepare. “So, are you ready to fight right now, then? It’️s been too long since I’️ve had the chance to make a girl cum for me in the ring…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:16 pm

As the competitors faced each other, Janet herself backing away, it looked like this Hentai match set up was about to go down with the amount of the audience, enthralled, in this twist of events to tonight's schedule. Luckily for them, Rei wanted Janet or Lakota whatever her name went by, out of the spotlight of being the title holder, so long had Reika challenged herself to retrieve and win it after many events of rivals, and pretenders, until it boiled down to this. A cosplayer and her loud mouth. "I'm not the one stalling here bitch, you are..." Reika said in a little spiteful rage, as her obsessiveness over this title, was twisting the knife in her mind in all the right places, "...its not about what these trash want, all that matters here, is that title..." Reika finished her words for now, as she circled herself around Lakota a little, psyched for the Hentai match to begin as she straightened her gloves.

"Ladies and Gentleman, fans, the match for ownership of the Entrophy title will be a Hentai match, with the sexual submission rule!" said the announcer ringside on the mic, "...the first girl to make her opponent cum twice, will be the new title holder!"

Hearing the annoying announcer droan on, Reika was focused, watching her eyes on Lakota as she took off her jacket and glasses without wasting any for time, "...you heard them, Lakota, its on..."

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 am

“Did I say you were stalling? I don’️t recall accusing you of stalling,” Janet replied, shrugging as Reika growled at her from across the ring. A referee was hurrying down the ramp, her striped bikini top and tight black spandex shorts highlighting her curvy body. The perfect attire for someone who would be refereeing a match of this nature. The crowd was getting excited, cheering and chanting loudly as Reika took off her jacket and glasses and Janet would doff her headdress and shawl, handing the Entropy title belt to the curvy referee. They were wasting no time in preparing for battle, and, just like that, the sexy brawl was all set to begin.

Janet cracked her knuckles and licked her lips. “Poor girl. You don’️t know what you’️re getting yourself into. I’️ve honed my hentai talents over match after match against some of the sexiest girls in AFW. You may be a decent wrestler, Reika, sweetie, but you’️re not going to beat me in a fuckfight.”

The bell rang, and Janet would lope forward towards the center of the ring, arms raised, ready to lock up and engage with her newest challenger for the Entropy title.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 pm

"Hm just try me, you just wait and see~" Reika said as she didn't bother watching the ref girl run in, her own eyes were focused on that belt as it was took out her sight, only to then be facing her opponent amongst the roaring fans of Lakota, cheering behind her. Both of them were ready for it, as Reika would step in closer towards Lakota with a determined look, opening and closing her hands continuously before gripping with her, palm in palm, as this match would require winning by any sexual climax possible, even if either of them enjoyed it or not. It would be settled now.

Close up with Lakota, Reika would let her own slick image of a body, rub slightly against her opponent's own, her chest covered in a black bikini, would also smush to Lakota's parts as well. One thing was to be noted though, Lakota had been making herself a name in this field of business, the Hentai side of things, including encounters with one of Reika's own friends and respected wrestlers, Natasha Loclear. Disgusted by this, Reika would put that thought aside for the remainder of the match ahead, as she would gaze her own blue, eletrifying eyes into that of Lakota's, intesnely, showing that her confidence was high and her drive to win, was even more.

"Lets see what you have to match me~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:56 am

Lady Lakota, once again defending her Entropy title, was really getting into the zone now. The crowd roared—and most of them, she was sure, were on her side in this sultry duel—the lights above were hot and bright, and the woman whom she was approaching from across the ring looked angry and determined. Another match, and a big one at that. Janet didn’️t know everything about Reika, but she knew enough to understand that the woman could be dangerous.

She would intertwine her fingers with Reika’️s, their palms pushing together. Janet would take another confident step forward, letting the front of her body mash against her Japanese opponent’️s. They were clothed similarly, in bikini tops and skirts, which should put the two of them on relatively even ground when it came to accessing and pleasuring each other’️s private parts. Janet, of course, was more experienced in this type of combat, and so that gave her the edge. She would need it.

“Sweetie, I’️m more than a match for you,” Janet replied, as she locked gazes with her challenger. “I’️m going to make you scream my name when you cum, Reika.” The Lakota would then hook one of her legs behind her foe’️s and give her a hard shove, trying to take Reika’️s leg out from under her and bring her down to the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

As much as Lakota's excessive taunting ways were getting even more annoying, Reika didn't hold up on her vow's to win this, she was strong enough with her own body, and at the way Lakota was shoving against her closely, Reika gave her opponent a glare before standing her own ground. Even if the experience of smushing up against someone similar to her size, Reika wasn't here to make love to Lakota, but more so make her drip fluids by the time she was finished with her, seeing that Lakota was attempting to go through with a sneaky attempt, of tripping her opponent over by using her feet.

"Tch bullshit, your just all talk~" Reika spitefully said close to her face, as her stumbling form with Lakota in the lock up was showing, that was until she started fighting back, by doing her best to stand with a caught leg with Lakota's own. Shunting her own body forward to try and throw her opponent off balance, as Reika was holding on quite well in the lock up between them, while she would take her tongue to lick the left side of Lakota's cheek up close, getting a good taste of the girl's face before she ultimately floored her.

"Mmmmh~" Reika would murmur softly against Lakota's cheek, letting her more suggestive side come into play along with her model body, entrance, and find a way into her opponents mind of touching her up in a very distracting manner.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:32 am

“Am I really?” Janet would ask, as Reika tried to put her down, insisting that the Native American wrestler was all talk. “See, I don’️t think so. You’️re certainly an impressive woman, but do you really think you’️re going to be able to out-fuck me?” She chuckled as she pushed against Reika, feeling the Japanese woman teeter on her heels, off-balance, but ultimately stay standing. Lady Lakota would stay strong as her opponent pushed back against her, keeping both feet planted on the mat.

“I can’️t imagine you have very much experience…that, hmm, unique disposition of yours can’️t be very appealing to women.” As politely as she could, Janet had called Reika out as the incredible bitch she was, grinning as she did so. As Reika licked at her cheek, Janet would chuckle, then lean forward to bite Reika’️s earlobe. “Nnnf,” she grunted, with her opponent’️s ear in her mouth. She would then try to swing Reika around, hoping to catch the Japanese wrestler off-guard and throw her into the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

No matter how much Reika tried to focus on giving her annoying opponent, a humiliating but sensual at the time, experience before losing, Lakota just kept teasing Reika's patience even more as she pressed alongside her, since none of them were trying to fall down at all. The more she teased, the more at risk Reika was of turning a little brutal on her, as she glared quite unimpressed, "tch, lets just say, I've slept with more people than you can ever dream of, all of which who climaxed..." she said in defense, feeling her earlobe being bitten by her opponent as the two were beginning to 'warm up' to each other, closely, while still holding a fair amount of hate-sex play.

But those words of hers didn't always mean she was always on the giving end, many times, she would of been on the receiving end, and it would be up to Lakota to try and ace that challenge Reika was on the outside. Gripping onto her opponent though, still tracing her tongue over Lakota's cheek and closer to her mouth, when she was about to be thrown off course as Lakota grabbed onto her, while getting quite the groan sounded into to ear, as Reika would take this swing from Lakota to use it to her advantage.

"Mmmfm~" Reika groaned, getting swung by Lakota as she would be thrown, only to rebound off the ropes to try and come back at her opponent, with a running spear of her own body as she smirked. From this position, not many could escape Reika's spearing charge, but then again, Lakota was the champ for a reason and Reika needed to get that into her clouded head of seeking glory.

Lakota could school her, badly, in terms of Hentai fighting.

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 am

“Oh, I’️m sure, I’️m sure,” Janet said, purring the words quietly in Reika’️s ear as she chewed lightly on the Japanese wrestler’️s earlobe. The Native American champion couldn’️t help but wonder just how many women Reika actually had slept with. While the woman had a body to die for, who would be able to put up with her sour, selfish personality long enough to do the deed?

“I don’️t think you understand who you’️re dealing with…not only has every woman I’️ve ever been with climaxed, but just in the last few months I’️ve had multiple all-night sessions with some stunningly sexy women. No sleep, no rest, just sex, sex, and more sex. Orgasm after orgasm, dozens of them in all.” As she finished the sentence, she would swing Reika into the ropes, grinning as she did so. “Do you think you can compete with that? Really?”

Reika obviously did, as she rebounded off of the ropes and launched herself at Janet, aiming to spear the Lakota champion. At that speed, Janet could not hope to dodge. She could, however, do what Reika had just done to her, and turn her opponent’️s move to her advantage. Janet would crouch down, and, just as Reika rammed into her, she would fall back, trying to tuck her body low so that the two of them would roll across the canvas in a heap, hopefully finishing with Janet on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next