by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:08 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bound In Glory

2 posters

Go down

Bound In Glory Empty Bound In Glory

Post by LtLukas Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Jessica was stewing. She had won the belt, sure, and looked nothing short of brilliant in doing so. But there was something eating away at her. No, it was not the ungodly amount of protein that was pumping through her at all times. No, it was not the lurking bile after she drank 18 beers in one sitting. No, it was not the fact that her new tights of her new gear were perhaps a little bit too tight. It was the fact that after a win, and a very dominant one at that, a series of awful, unspeakable things had happened to her, and she needed revenge. The belt around her shoulder provided a wonderful counterweight to the chip on her shoulder, but she was either going to lose one or the other very shortly.

She emerged from her locker room. It was quite nice. She was not sure whether or not it was because she was now the champ, or because everyone in the arena was deathly afraid of her. Whatever the case was, Jessica was going to accept it. She quickly left her sparkling and glitzy room in the dust as she made her way towards the main staging area. The whole time, she was a tempest in a tea pot, her black rage showing on her face with every single step. The crew of the arena were wise enough to stay out of her way, which was good for them. Jessica was very willing to give out broken noses.

Most of all, to Oboro. Every night before going to bed, the woman's face floated up above the darkness like a ghoul, menacing her by simply existing. It was only later that Jessica figured out who she was or what was going on, rather than over the course of that dreadful night. The woman effervesced once more in the split second before Jessica grabbed the mic and appeared at the top of the ramp, but the woman did not give Jessica pause. The Violent Violet was the type of woman who believed that she could beat absolutely anyone in the world. As long as it was one on one.

She flipped the fans off as she made her way down the ramp, showing the same contempt for them as they did for her. Jessica slid under the bottom rope, turned the microphone on, and off she went.

"Hello fuckfaces." The opening words set the tone for the rest of the evening. "Because many of you are too fucking dumb to notice, I am now the hardcore champion of the world." Jessica paused for a second, waiting to see what would happen. Turns out, it was mostly boos. Jessica snickered, and continued: "So from now on, what I say goes. And you guys are going to have to live with it. But hear me, oh fuckwits, because what I am about to say is going to be fucking raw."

She paused again. The silence of the arena was deafening. "Come on out Oboro, and your gang of cronies. Shit is going to get real."

Back to top Go down

Bound In Glory Empty Re: Bound In Glory

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:16 pm

Oboro and her proteges, Vritra Savage and Loretta Sombra, were at backstage when she heard someone addressing her from the ring. Seeing who it was, Oboro couldn't help but chuckle as she remembered that one time when they managed to brought her home after she emerged victorious over Orochi in a match. Seeing the title belt draped over her shoulder was something that piqued her interest, though that's not the only reason why she listened to her words in the first place.

Thinking that this should be a fun entertainment in the evening, Oboro decided that she might as well answer to her and made her way out to the arena, with Vritra and Loretta following her. Not too long after Jessica called Oboro out, she made her appearance, with her music played from the speakers. A confident smirk was etched on her face as she appeared on the ramp, flanked by both her proteges who watched the single figure in the middle of the ring with a sneer on each of their faces.

Oboro Scarlett:

Oboro had already taken a microphone on her way out, and as she stood at the ramp, looking at Jessica from a distance, she would bring the microphone to her lips, seemingly going to say something.

"Well, well, well... look what we have here..." Oboro said in a rather melodious tone as she smiled condescendingly at the current hardcore champion who had addressed her. "It's so nice to see you again, my dear. Just so you know, I am very ecstatic to learn that you have won yourself your first gold here in AFW. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to say congratulations to you..." She would then clap her hands in a rather mocking fashion.

And then, she continued, "So... what business does the current hardcore champion have with me tonight? I don't think you're calling me out just to show me that tacky thing..." She pointed her finger at the title belt draped over Jessica's shoulder. She had to admit, winning said belt seemed to be quite enticing, though she couldn't help but find it rather tacky. "As you can see, I am a busy woman, so make it quick, my dear..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:50 pm

There they were. Even way up there at the top of the ramp, the gathered milieu looked quite impressive. Jessica did her best to not appear phased by the appearance of not just Oboro, but all three of them. It was not such a surprise, given that Jessica had called all of them out, but she could not help but feel a little bit of doubt after what had happened to her. The bout was going to be one on one though. It had to be.

"Oh yeah, it is going to be quick. Just like the lead up to your fucking funeral. See, me and you, we need to have a little chat. Because you obviously don't know the difference between a winner like me and a loser like you. I want you to be the first victim of the fucking bloodbath that is going to be my title reign. And before you get any funny ideas, it is just going to be me and you." The words rang out over the crowd. A hushed silence carried the evening. She knew that what she had just said was raw potential, threats and promises intertwined.

"That is, if you are enough of a woman to face me."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:19 am

Oboro listened to what Jessica was saying, an amused smirk on her face. Once the current hardcore champion was done, Oboro chuckled as she brought her microphone to her lips, responding to her words. "My, my... how passionate. Well, if you insist on giving me this opportunity, then who am I to refuse?"

For Oboro, winning that belt from Jessica seemed to be a bonus. But her main objective here was to finish what she had started; humiliating her and breaking her down just for her satisfaction. And she couldn't wait for it.

Taking a brief pause, she then continued, "Me against you, for that title this Avalanche. Don't regret it if I end up taking that little thing off of your shoulder, okay?" Now that she had properly responded to Jessica, it should be all for this evening. "Is that all? Like I said before, I'm a busy woman..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:36 pm

"Look bitch, you couldn't even fucking lace these boots," Jessica pointed down for emphasis, "and I really ain't fucking worried. After all, I just hop on the mike, and you come runnin'. So hell nah, you got no chance of winning. Just ask your little friend, whatever the fuck her name was. Because she did not end up looking so pretty when I was done with her." Jessica lowered the mike. No Jessica promo was complete without hundreds of threats, implied or manifest, and Jessica was getting off to a good start.

"So what the fuck are we waiting for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Still keeping her wickedly confident smile, Oboro decided that it's time to make her leave. "Well, seems like you don't have anything useful to add at the end. Like I said, I'm a pretty busy woman, so I shall take my leave, then." Turning around, Oboro glanced over her shoulder before she said, "I'll see you again this Avalanche, Jessica Wright. Hope you'll enjoy your stay at Australia..."

And with that, Oboro made her leave, followed by her entourages. She didn't feel like escalating the whole situation while they were still here in Japan. Bloodshed would have to wait until that time when they finally faced each other in the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down