Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 3 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by XSirenX Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 pm

The more the champ teased Reika with big words, the more Rei herself was going to make Lakota suffer with a few 'humiliating' positions of her own. But being very successful in spearing her opponent, dead on, Reika blinked as she saw her opponent crouching down as she had a good hold around her body, trying to bring her down to size as the two of them would soon roll with each other, the Viper herself grasping her hands all over Lakota's body, while Lakota looked like she was countering this blow. "Tch, its obvious you haven't climaxed a model who is not only hotter than you, but BETTER than you..." Reika said to Lakota, gasping, as she rolled, trying not to make it so that her opponent would end up on top this time, but given the tussle between them, Reika was trying every distraction in her ways of the suggestive manner.

Aide her own confidence not getting knocked by the champ, Reika held onto her, hands clinging around her back while running against it smoothly with them, trying to budge herself up the slightest so that she could be a good position, to give Lakota a full taste of her own mesmerizing breasts.

However, from the pace they were rolling around at, back and fourth like a furious catfight as the audience were simply enjoying the sight, of two well matched and beautiful women, literally clawing at each other for a worthwhile prize. Given the slight jerk from her body, Reika soon slipped out as she would lose her grip, and end up with having Lakota on top of her as she struggled, quite desperately in a determined way, "your...quick, nfffh!" she groaned a little before trying to slap away at Lakota's face, trying to get the girl off her, or just get a grip of her hair for stable-ness in pulling her into her lips.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 3 CxD01fY
callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 3 Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:19 am

Reika speared Janet hard, but Janet managed to lower her center of gravity, and she got low enough that she was able to keep the two of them rolling even after hitting the mat. They rolled and rolled, first one woman taking the top position, then the other, all four hands grabbing and groping desperately as they fought for dominance.

Finally, as they rolled to a stop, Janet found herself sitting on top of her reddish-brown-haired opponent. She would press her palms down against Reika’️s shoulders, trying to keep the woman pinned down. “I’️ve made dozens of girls and women cum, sweetie. Supermodels, little quiet girls, maybe one or two kind of crazy girls…you’️ll be just another name to add to my list!”

No sooner did she say that than Reika began slapping her, flinging her hands wildly upwards, scoring several loud, painful blows to Janet’️s cheeks. “Ugh! Onh!” Janet grunted, as the slaps reddened her cheeks. She would move her hands up to grab at Reika’️s hair, thumping the woman’️s head against the mat with both hands to try to force her to stop slapping. Reika would stop, only to grab onto Janet’️s hair and pull her head downwards! At the same time, Janet would pull up on Reika’️s head, bringing their lips together for a hot, hate-filled kiss!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Luckily, it looked like both Reika and Lakota was having the same thought as they brought each other up close, and began quite the intense lip lock as the crowd watched in excitement. Though Reika had stopped slapping her, her free hands would slither itself around Lakota's body, and tug tightly at her opponent's lower garments as the Viper would just keep her stare, fixed on Lakota at all times, smushing her lips deeper into the kiss while her strong, but slender legs, would try to take advantage over Lakota being on top of her.

"Nmmmmh~" Reika moaned as held onto Lakota's, ignoring the fact that this opponent, this champ, wanted Reika on her list of sexed up victims, poor Natasha being one of them who manged to have a win against her, which Reika grew quite interested of. Whether Lakota thought she had a win in the bag, easily with Reika's type, she was dreadfully wrong, as the Viper herself would pull out every trick and card from up her sleeve to hopefully win, and of course claim her rightfully deserved title. That's IF she could beat Lakota with sex as her weapon tonight.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 am

Janet kept her position on top of Reika, but that didn’️t mean that the Japanese challenger wasn’️t making quite the effort to dislodge the Native American champion. Janet no longer had to endure the barrage of slaps to her face, but she and Reika were still locked in a hot, competitive kiss, lips mashing and tongues sliding around and over each other as Janet would try to overpower her opponent and invade Reika’️s mouth with her tongue.

“Mmnnn,” Janet moaned, as she would feel Reika’️s hands sliding down her back, eventually grabbing onto her skirt and her bikini bottoms beneath it, pulling on the lower garments and giving Janet a little wedgie. It was not truly uncomfortable, but it was irritating. Janet would grab Reika’️s wrists with her hands and would attempt to pin the other wrestler’️s arms to the mat to prevent her from playing with Janet’️s attire any longer.

As she did that, the Lakota would grind her breasts a little harder against Reika’️s, nipples stabbing and pushing at Reika’️s boobs through the thin fabrics of the two women’️s bikini tops.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 pm

The more Reika tantalized her mouth with Lakota, the more her tongue would wrestle with Lakota's as they kissed, moist lips smushed together, as they're downed bodies were definitely getting some gorgeous camera angles for the ringside watchers. What was once pre fight hate, had turned into quite the scene of competitive love between Lakota and Reika, Reika having no choice but to pleasure her opponent, as it was unsure on who was winning from this steamy angle.

Even if Reika secretly admitted to herself that Lakota was quite devious, and a little fun at that, as she herself was intent on ripping off her opponent's lower garments first, before the real humiliation and pleasure could begin. But as she clawed her way there, Lakota was reacting to the feel, forcing Reika's own wandering hands as her left would be eventually be pinned by Lakota, while her right was still free. "N nffh~" Reika grunted out in the fierce kiss, glaring at Lakota as she kept her right hand clasped, right in Lakota's garments reaching her fingers in close enough to feel Lakota between the middle of her bikini bottoms, sticking one finger in there, with a wide smirk on her face forming as she kissed.

"Oh I've got you now~" Reika thought to herself as she wiggled her fingers in there, while her left hand and wrist was pinned down, stuck for the time being, as she would attempt to roll with Lakota's body this time again to hopefully turn things in her, dominant favor.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:15 am

Things were getting pretty steamy between the two antagonistic wrestlers now, as their bodies pressed closely together and they mashed their lips against each other’️s in a wet, vigorous, angry kiss. Janet was on top right now, and was controlling the action, as she flattened Reika’️s breasts with her own and grabbed at the Japanese wrestler’️s wrists, trying to pin the limbs to the mat. Reika was doing the best she could to fight back, which mostly entailed giving Lady Lakota an uncomfortable, though not entirely painful, wedgie.

Janet managed to pull one of her opponent’️s hands away from her lower garments, and pinned the left hand of Reika to the canvas. The woman’️s right hand, however, remained free, and, suddenly, Reika’️s hand would slither inside of Janet’️s bikini bottoms, and a finger wiggled up against her womanhood defiantly. “Nnnnh!” the Native American wrestler grunted, as the fingering distracted her. She would pay for falling for the distraction, as her opponent managed to roll them over. Reika was now on top, and Janet was now on bottom.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 am

As they both rolled over in a few tumble's of they're, sweating, bodies crashing but yet smoothing up against each other, as Reika would eventually be the one on top, and hopefully in charge this time as she gave Lakota a smug smirk. Having the thought clear in her head that Lakota, a so called seasoned Hentai fighter, was actually enjoying Reika's fondling ways so much that it distracted her into ending up like this, "Mmmm mmmh, well, your not bad on a kiss~" Reika said as she mumbled her lips away from her opponent's, breaking the kiss, since she had more options open with being on top of the champion herself.

However, that would be the only praise Lakota would receive as Reika was working away at her, still fondling her hand down her bikini bottoms, as Reika would slither her way up Lakota's body in order to come down on her, chest first, right onto Lakota's struggling face for a good chest smother. Truth be told, Reika did take good care of her own rack, and when it came to smothering them against an unlucky opponents face, they didn't fail to impress, or humiliate the strongest willed minds to her her looks and form.

"Hnmmph~" Reika smiled, as she would dive herself down, chest first to smother Lakota without wasting time to observe her outwitted opponent, making sure that this time she actually hit her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:36 am

The battle was even so far, with neither woman able to hold the top position for very long. Reika was on top right at this moment, but Janet was not going to let her stay there for more than a few seconds. When Reika smirked at her, Janet would smirk too and stick her tongue out at the Japanese wrestler. She wasn’️t about to give in. “You’️re not too bad at kissing, either. But you’️re still not on my level, sweetie…” she murmured back.

Reika shifted her body upwards—keeping a hand on the Native American wrestler’️s womanhood—and brought her ample chest down over Janet’️s face, burying Lady Lakota between her smooth breasts. “Mmmmph,” Janet groaned, the sound muffled by Reika’️s tits. Janet wouldn’️t waste much time in launching an effort to escape. Bringing her hands up, she would grab onto Reika’️s breasts, thumbs and forefingers reaching for the Japanese woman’️s nipples to twist and squeeze them. Hoping that this would distract Reika, Janet would then give her foe a hard shove, looking to throw her over onto her back so that they could once again change positions.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:05 am

Truly, Lakota's boast of insults of being far better than Reika herself, weren't going to silence anytime soon, not if Reika eventually fulfilled her intention of making the champ cry, from a very extreme bout of sexual excitement to her body, in any way possible. But as her chest drowned the face of her opponent, Reika smiled as she tilted her head to the side, smiling and giving a few winks for the camera's ringside, seeing as Lakota was now occupied with the Viper's key features of a body worthy of the title. "How about...you mumble some more, hm? so we won't hear your annoying accent~" Reika teased Lakota as she shook her chest, side to side, ensuring her obnoxious opponent was getting a good forceful snuggle of her tits, as Reika had overlooked one problem of her breast smother.

Lakota's hands were flailing and free, bad move, partly since she was too busy distracted with Lakota's loud mouth and personality against her, that had landed her in quite the nipple twister as her face turned red, in a matter of seconds.

At first, the soft twists were nothing at all as they were pleasuring her, more than hurting her, only to wriggle herself to feel the pain intensify as Lakota twisted harder on her nipples, "O ouhhh...mmh......a afhhh you little b bitch!~" Reika moaned as her expression turned from a relaxed, dreamy like look, into a painful cringe as Lakota twisted more, eventually leading to an unlucky turn as Reika was shoved, hard by Lakota, sending the Viper tumbling a little before ending up on her back, holding her chest from the experience of pleasure and pain Lakota gve her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:02 am

Janet rolled her eyes at Reika’️s taunts, though no one could see thanks to the two large orbs that the Japanese wrestler had pressed over the Native American’️s face. She would not remain underneath them for long, and, after a few seconds of twisting and squeezing, she would manage to elicit a pained moan from Reika, and, while the veteran AFW wrestler was distracted, Janet pushed upwards, pushing hard, managing to yet again turn the two of them over so that she was on top and Reika was on bottom.

“Who’️s a little bitch now?” Janet asked mockingly, leaning down to kiss Reika’️s cheek in a gesture of dominance and mild contempt. “You are. You are, my little cutie-patootie!” She laughed, and would then let go of her foe’️s breasts, instead trying to grab the other wrestler’️s hands. If she could, she would quickly pin them to the mat before making her next move.

“It’️s your turn now, sweetie,” Janet said. She would scoot forwards, pressing her breasts down over Reika’️s face, smothering her in retaliation. “What was that you said about my accent? You know I’️m a native English speaker, right? I think your accent is much more annoying…let’️s take a little break from it…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

callout - Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next