by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by XSirenX Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:32 pm

(Place: Friction arena 2-A.)
(Time: Monday night Friction show slot.)

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' 2n8o4sg

[align=center][size=150]"Seeking Revenge, and all for Glory..."[/size][/align]

As the lights dimmed down on the Friction ring, the crowd felt a little lost for words, as no one had any idea who was going to show up...be it relatively new to the roster, or a long time postergirl of Friction itself, they would soon find out who would be arriving, very shortly. Soon after though the arena itself would emit with light, while someone would be standing in the ring, holding a microphone, as the fans took notice of who this was. Reika had struck again...but this time the look on her face, was far from her usual smug look, instead, a cold hearted scowl...pissy looking...as she looked around at the fans, clenching her fist. "Sit down you Western trash! I'm not here for your support!" said Reika rather coldly, threatening one of the members of the crowd, trying to start a fight with her, as some of her fans did just that while she continued to speak what was on her mind.

"Now I've heard Kelly lost her title back a few weeks ago...is that much of a shock at all?" Reika said as she shrugged, more concerned on who was holding it at this moment, "to someone who's had more losses and draws, to a star like me...well I must say, I think its time they showed up without a match full of sluts like Kelly and Tatsuki..." she said, confidently looking around as some of the crowd began booing Reika's remarks on the others she had encountered, while fixing up her leather gloves tight.

"So I'm saying this....LAKOTA, bring your scrawny ass out here right now, before I come back there and kick it myself!" Reika roared out as the booing, mixed with cheering, intensified the arena in mixed support hate, granted that the Viper's ways were harsh as usual as she certainly was angry...and wanted a one on one talk with the so called, Entrophy champion herself...

Last edited by XSirenX on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 10 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' CxD01fY
Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! the Friction callout. (Daaharu only)

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:35 am

Janet would not leave the pissy Japanese woman waiting alone in the ring for long. Less than a minute after the challenge was made, the Native American wrestler’️s theme song began to play, a war chant that whipped her supporters in the crowd that night into a frenzy. As Lady Lakota emerged at the top of the entrance ramp, in full regalia, a loud round of applause reverberated throughout the arena. She smiled and waved to everyone as she made her way down to the ring. She had only been in the league for a little over a year, but, with all she had done in that time, she was a very popular figure, and she knew it. Reika, of course, was not quite so popular. If—if—the two of them were to throw down for the Entropy title, Janet would doubtlessly have the crowd on her side.

As she climbed up into the ring, Janet was handed a microphone. She would thank the girl who gave it to her, and, slipping off her billowing cape, would toss it to the AFW staff member for safekeeping while she dealt with the whining Viper.

“First off,” Janet said, as she took a couple of steps towards Reika, “let’️s talk about this ‘scrawny ass.’️ It’️s just a minor point, but it really needs to be made, sweetie.” She would lift her skirt up, giving Reika and the audience a glimpse of her tan ass clad in little black bikini bottoms. “This is the ass that won me the Entropy title by smothering out Kelly Conway! It’️s round, it’️s firm, and it’️s the kind of ass that you, sweetie, with your flat little butt, can only dream of having.” She would let go of her skirt, letting it fall back over her championship posterior. “Second, may I ask what it is you want from me?” she continued, with saccharine sweetness. “I don’️t think we’️ve ever had the pleasure of being introduced.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! the Friction callout. (Daaharu only)

Post by XSirenX Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Firstly, whether her Lakota's head had been under Kelly's oversized ass for too long, Reika was a popular Friction star amongst her fans...while the rest were just salty, Heel haters of the Viper herself. She had no problem with that, sure some would cuss at her, but she would only to hear the chants of her behind her as she stepped forward to look, Lakota in the eyes, she wanted to throttle the champ there and then...only this time, saved it for when the right opportunity came. "Kelly can actually fight? or is she just a sniveling little rat in the wrong part of the company~" Reika said as she would get a roar of her loyal fans, while she continued to stare down Lakota...not looking happy one bit, "its Reika Suzuka, remember it, caus I think the last girl I slammed remembers it well now~" Reika said in reply to the champs face, as she took her gloved hand, and lightly took a push at Lakota herself...hinting, that this could turn nasty if Lakota didn't quit the sarcastic crap.

"Secondly, I think you KNOW why I'm here, right in front of the trash that you call you're fans..." Reika said as she didn't move from her position, right in front of Lakota, as for Reika's whining...this wasn't anything of the sort, as this was the rage that had been building up since the last three PPV's, she had competed in and came out with nothing but annoying obstacles and jobbers. If Lakota wanted an opponent, she was standing right here...

A beast, a unstoppable force waiting to break out...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! the Friction callout.

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Janet nodded when the bitchy Viper finally deigned to give her name. Of course, Janet had known what it was—she had heard of Reika Suzuka a couple of times before. But it was just rude to call someone out without even formally introducing yourself. “That’️s better,” the Lakota girl said with a smile, after the other wrestler had given her name. She would keep her eyes locked on Reika’️s, even as the slightly taller girl put a gloved hand on her tan shoulder and gave her a shove. Janet’️s upper body would be pushed back a bit, but she would straighten back up. “Oh, it’️s nice to meet you, too, sweetie,” she said, reaching her own hand forward and giving Reika a push, as well.

And, yes, Lady Lakota did know perfectly well why Reika had called her out that night. But she wanted to toy with the Japanese girl some. She didn’️t have to accept the challenge, after all, and she wanted to see Reika squirm for a bit. “Oh, yeah, I guess I have some idea of why you’️re here tonight,” Janet replied. “You and the ten fans you actually have are here because they want to see you get your ass kicked by a champion. Isn’️t that right?” Her own fans would roar in approval as Janet taunted Reika.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! the Friction callout.

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Whether this was a war of the fans on opposing sides, Reika ignored that thought for a seconds, as her business and rage was with Lakota tonight, and her only...because the Viper herself wanted a match against this new threat to the Entropy title, especially after that idiot Kelly, and the other forgetful had tried to take it, now was Reika's chance to make it count and show Lakota who was the worthier fighter around here. One way or another, Lakota wasn't going to escape this arena easily with a enraged beast, staring her right in the eyes. "MY ass kicked? pfft, you'll be surprised at the amount who have tried to beat me..." Reika said proudly, as she was right, no one had truly beaten her yet where as Lakota's record, was a completely different song to sing.

As she waked herself around Lakota for a minutes, cracking her leather gloved knuckles, Reika wasn't in a mood for toying, or playing for that matter, as this title shot had been crawling around in her 'self obsessed' mind for quite some time...

"Which is why I'm challenging You, for you're title, that's IF you're brave enough to step up and fight me...one on one...NO interference's..." Reika said in a challenging tone while pushing back a bit harder at Lakota, to show that she was not screwing around...for if Lakota was ready to face such a person, Reika was ready for her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:17 am

Janet was confident that, when it came down to who had more supporters and whose fans would cheer louder, her fanbase would prevail over Reika’️s. She was a champion, after all, and she was eminently likeable. Reika seemed cold, and rude, and hardly likeable at all. In short, she was a bit of a bitch.

But it didn’️t matter who had more fans. It didn’️t matter right now, anyway. All that would matter is which of them could defeat the other in one-on-one combat—if, that is, Janet deigned to accept the other woman’️s challenge.

“Yes, your ass will be the one getting kicked,” Janet replied, turning around and walking slowly in a circle, keeping pace with Reika as the slightly taller woman stalked around her. When Reika pushed her again, harder this time, Janet would make sure to hold her ground, and would push back again, putting a hand against Reika’️s shoulder and giving her another hard shove. “That is…if I do decide to give you a shot at the title. I’️m free to choose whoever I want to be my opponent, after all.” She smirked. She wanted to toy with Reika a little, as punishment for how rude the girl had been to her. “Now why don’️t you tell me why you think you deserve a shot at the Entropy title, huh, sweetie? And what kind of match would you choose? Standard? Facesitting? Boxing?” Janet leaned in a little closer to Reika before whispering: “Hentai?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 am

As they were both pushing at each other hard, along with the crowd chanting 'fight', Reika's anger was just boiling up more and more as Lakota talked...being a champion would make anyone smug, even Reika herself for that matter, but the way Lakota was talking she deserved all the dirty looks Reika gave her. Forcing her hand almost to grab the champ by the neck, and chokeslam her eventually...but she wouldn't just do that yet, since Lakota was trying to play with the Viper's head, "why? to throw idiots like you back into the lower leagues than right here, compared to Kelly, your JUST as pathetic as she is!~" Reika said fiercely, pressing herself up close to Lakota after hearing those whispers, Hentai was one thing in Reika's department...she did rarely anything of, still, she could handle a Hentai rule only match if that was the match type.

"Name...Your...match...bitch, name it, and I'll proudly tear you a new one right in front of you're Western trash..." she said in a harsh tone, taking the mic away from her mouth as the fans of Lakota, booed Reika in an uproar, as she couldn't really care for what they thought, the Viper just wanted to seize the opportunity that the other two last opponents, failed in attaining...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by Daaharu Thu May 08, 2014 12:57 am

The crowd was loud, chanting for the two of them to fight. Janet and Reika were pressed together, body to body, in a sexy confrontation that was sure to drive everyone in attendance absolutely wild, especially when they actually started beating each other up. But nothing was set in stone yet—Janet still had not officially accepted Reika’️s challenge. She wanted to make the Japanese woman squirm, make her wait to see whether or not she would get a shot at the Entropy title.

“Throw me back into the lower leagues? Sorry, sweetie, but even if we did fight and even if you did beat me, I won’️t be going anywhere.” She jabbed a thumb at her own chest. “I’️m here to stay. All you’️ll be doing is making yourself a powerful new enemy. But, maybe, if you really want to test yourself against the champion…”

Janet would take a step back, breaking the body contact between herself and Reika. “Technically, the challenger is supposed to pick the type of match. If you’️re forfeiting that right, however, I’️m sure I can think up something good. Hmm…” Janet would rub a hand along her chin, keeping her opponent in suspense as she took her sweet time thinking about it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: I will become Champion! Entropy title callout.

Post by XSirenX Fri May 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Reika's patience was wearing thin with the pathetic excuse of a belt holder, glaring the girl in the eyes, as she did not move her body one inch from her, despite her chest pressing against Lakota's own...locked horns, like two angry bulls in a show of dominance. While hearing Lakota, drone on about her 'lucky' streak of glory, rather than the true skill as it sounded to Reika's ears. "If you want to be humiliated like the excuse you are, then we'll do a sexual ruled match...either way...that title...WILL, be mine..." Reika said meaningfully, as she stepped back with a confident look on her face, angered, but at the same time pulling her leather fingerless gloves tightly, as she was ready to throw a strike at the champ...for the whole world to see...

She didn't care for pitiful submissions from her opponents or mercy, what Reika wanted, she got it by using her ways of shaking things up...

"Then again, I guess you want to suffer to another, beautiful, and much more talented fighter than you are..." Reika pulled a smirk as she walked a bit, "Natasha, was it?......how tearfully pathetic~" Reika said in a unimpressed tone, with her mic as the crowd reacted to that insult, true, she had watched Lakota's messy match with Natasha, and was taking stabs at the champ just before things started to get violent.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Janet was having fun toying with Reika. The Japanese woman was getting obviously, incredibly frustrated as the champion dragged their conversation out longer than it had to be, pondering what sort of match they could have and taking her sweet time about it. “Hmm…” Janet hummed again, hand still rubbing her chin. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, pretending not to hear Reika as the girl chattered angrily at her. She did hear Reika, of course, daring Janet to choose a sexual rules match and then mocking her for her loss to Natasha during the last year’️s Summer Splash.

The Lakota girl would finally look into Reika’️s eyes again, smirking. She put her hands on her hips. “Well, Natasha’️s a friend. And she’️s quite the wrestler, you know. She’️s a contender for the hentai title. You’️re no Natasha. You won’️t be much of a challenge.” She stepped forward again and pushed her breasts against Reika’️s again.

“So, you really want to get sexual? Then how about…a best two out of three hentai falls match? First girl to make her opponent cum twice wins…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!' Empty Re: Hentai surprise? Reika vs Lakota in 'Entropy glory!'

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next