by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

2 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) Empty A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 pm

The afternoon sun was setting in the sky and the city was busy making the most of the day before evening falls. Some were hanging out at bars, some were just taking afternoon strolls, and others were shopping just so they can return and unwind before trying out their new clothes for tomorrow morning. However, in the midst of all this, a girl was standing on top of a rooftop building, surveying the area.

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) 1739.jpg (she can see through small holes in her eyewear pressed against her eyes)

She would search until her eyes were set on one place: the AFW area. She had a purpose on heading there and it wasn't exactly wrestling, but rather it was about someone.

"She's there...somewhere. And I'm not gonna stop until I find her." With that, she would begin running and maneuvering quickly through the city without being detected, making sure nothing stands in her way of her goals.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 pm

A few nights ago,the thief girl known as Xuan Lee had spent the night with her new friend: Deathbird.The two ad a great time together,though it was sure to be an dd night for the both of them.The two had met through Xuan's first match.

Tonight,she was walking home with groceries in hand.Xuan had what was speculated to be a 'second conscious'.Which,contrary to popular belief,was more damaging to her than helpful.It made her lose her previous job as a thief for hire.And,it continued to berate and belittle her.

Xuan wore black pants,and an orange semi-thick shirt.Over that was her pink scarf,which never came off.As her black high-heel boots made clacking sounds on the sidewalk,she mentally argued with the Voice.

--You should have gotten better food....I hate what you bought--
--Whats wrong with fruits and vegetables?--
--I hate them!--
--Look,I need to eat healthier.--
--Still should've at least bought some candy....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird) Empty Re: A Night for the Birds (Introducing Hummingbird)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:32 am

Then while Xuan and the Voice were arguing, another girl would be walking down the sidewalk. She wore a dark purple sweatshirt that matches her hair perfectly along with black fingerless gloves. She also wore a blue jean skirt and some black boots that were sturdy and can handle the tougher roads. She would wave her hand and say, "Hey there, Xuan! How are ya?"

Meanwhile as they were talking, the mysterious girl would watch from the rooftop and observed them. That other girl looked like the one she was looking for, but how can she know to be sure?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 am

--Im not getting you candy! Its gonna rot my teeth and...--
--Shut up! Someone else is talking to you,look forward!--

Following the Voice,she looked forward and gasps softly.Xuan was looking at her friend,the first friend she had made at the AFW. "Deathbird? W-What are you doing out here?" The thief girl would smile and walk up to her friend.She set her bags down for a moment to give Deathbird a big hug. "It's been a few days,how have you been,Junko?" Xuan asks.

Last edited by 11367 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 am

Deathbird would chuckle as she hugged Xuan and said, "Well, I'm doing okay. I took a few days off from the AFW and I wanted to relax a little. What better way to do so then to be with a special friend of mine? Want some help with the bags?" If Xuan accepts, then Deathbird would immediately go and help carry a few bags so they can walk home.

The mysterious girl continued to watch and would follow them for they might know something about the person she's looking for.

Last edited by 971 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 am

"O-Oh,thanks!" Xuan cheerfully replies to Deathbird wanting to help her carry her bags home.She allowed her friend to take a few bags.It certainly lightened the load. "Why did you take a few days off anyway,Junko? I didnt hurt you too bad in are match did I?" Xuan heartfully joked,letting out a loud laugh.

--Geez....Real nice joke...--
--Shut up--

The two were only like,a block away from the thief's house.So the trip wasnt a long one.They would get to her house in only a few minuets.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 am

Deathbird laughed along as she continued carrying the bags and said, "Of course not, silly! I just needed some tension out of myself. You know, I need relaxation of the mind and body to focus better on my future matches." It wouldn't be a long walk as soon as they reached home. Once there, Deathbird would wait until Xuan opens the door so they can get in.

The mysterious girl would jump from building to building to spy on them. She's going to have a surprise waiting for them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 am

"I know,I was just playing around!" Xuan laughed again.She sets her bags down and fumbled around for her keys.All the while,she was making small talk. "So,have you found your family yet? I know its been only a few days since Ive seen you but.....Y-You know." She gave her friend a smile again and stuck the key in the door,opening it to her small house.She walked in. "Come on."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 am

Deathbird was quiet again when Xuan mentioned if she found her family yet. "Well, not yet, Xuan. I'm still looking for them and I haven't given up hope just yet." As the door would open, Deathbird would carry the bags inside to set them on the table. "And I'm glad that you care enough to help me through these times."

As soon as the door closed, the mysterious girl would climb down from the building she was on and crept up to that very house. She didn't want to be caught, so she had to be sneaky and get to the door.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:27 am

"Of course I care.Why wouldnt I?" The thief rhetorically asks.Setting the bags down on the table,she quickly rushes back to close the door.Also,she flips on the light switches that are besides the door.Then,Xuan walks back into the kitchen. "Thanks for helping me with my bags." If Junko were to see in the bags,there would be a lot of healthy foods in there.Carrots,bananas,apples,cerlery,and others.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next