Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

free private work out in the boxing gym

2 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 29 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 2:40 am

It took a bit before anyone to notice the door being open a crack but not much was thought about it. Eventually things came to an end and Sion and Daisuke went to find him.

Elsewhere, Lina was in a small room that was set up for her by her friends, fooling around with some intergalactic chat site until she stumbled upon the one girl from before. Was just random stuff they were talking about until they found out who each other was and Lina confessed her feelings for her, even though she told her the other day that she didn't swing that way Lina did feel something strong and had to tell her how she felt, even though it was a bit heartbreaking.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

free private work out in the boxing gym - Page 29 Empty Re: free private work out in the boxing gym

Post by kiranar Wed May 28, 2014 4:37 am

When they get close by they hear soft music of a small instrument which was unusual being he normally plays late at night in the moonlight. When the starts to open he will stash it into his bag being he not sure how people will react to his music. The woman talking with Lina will say " maybe I give it a chance, but my room mates would like if you talked those young men into joining the fun " as she describes Sion and Xerxan to Lina.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 5:24 am

"Hey." Daisuke gives him a smile then looks around from the door. "I heard something, something....nice sounding. Was it you?" she asked him.

"I'm pretty good friends with (the way Sion was described). I've been friends with him and his Queen wife for a very long time. Not sure about the other guy though, just met him on the way. But if you want to give it a chance I head out there shortly. It'll take me some time though, never flew out that far on my own before, and rumor has it the one I usually travel with is pregnant now so I don't think it would be safe for her to fly. But I can make the trip......Unless."

She tells her of an alternative way, really risky but it be fast.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed May 28, 2014 6:08 am

He will say " I learned to play from a friend I gave shelter too from that storm and I mainly play when I am alone being I had some people accusing me of using magic to charm children so I play mainly when I am alone." The woman will say " doesn't your friends new ship have a star caster they were tested to be safe for mothers who are carrying children."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 6:11 am

"Can we here more please?" Daisuke asks him, looking interested, as is her husband.

"I don't know, but even if it did I think this it be wise for her to be gone for so long, away from her husband and everything. I know I can make the trip on my own, it'll just take awhile.....Unless I do that other thing. What do you suggest?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed May 28, 2014 6:29 am

He will get out the orcarina out and begins to play a soft melody that only he knows what it truly is about the song finishes after a couple minutes. He will say " I don't really have any books with songs being where I lived the only way for one was to buy it from a bardic collage which I didn't know where one was." Lina's friend will say " don't risk it I will wait till your friend recovers from giving birth I may just try and jump any visitors and hope they don't have jealous friends with them" as she giggles hinting at what happened with her and Diasuke.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 7:04 am

"That's really good." she tells him with Sion nodding in agreement. "do you know anything else?" he asks.

"But that'll be several months." Lina tells her. "I can't wait that long, I have to find out sooner rather than later." She wanted to run off and prepare for the long trip herself, but she looked back at the girl's picture and felt that she couldn't wait. "I must do what I have to. Please think about where you are, and how you want me there, or, if you'd rather see the unknown of where I hang out." she asked her as she stood up and prepared herself. She could feel herself being surrounded with wind, and if nobody cam to stop her within 20-30 seconds the entire room would become a giant vortex.

If the girl wanted to come to where Lina is then she would feel like she is being lifted from where she is, if not then she will feel a slight draft coming her way, but as if something was going to fall on her. Lina was about to risk it all for one shot at love.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 am

He will shake his head being that mainly all songs he knows are too similar to really tell apart by them. The woman will say to Lina " don't worry I will hold off chasing a lover till we can see each other. When the wind happens she will toss a unique flower that she breed for a wonderful scent and beauty to be teleported into Lina's room being she would be missed and get in deep trouble if she went to Lina.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 28, 2014 7:41 am

Daisuke and Sion are unsure of what to say next, though Dai does remind him that they did like what the heard and she then asked him to tell them about what he was playing.

Even sending that took some out of Lina, but not as much as if one of them went. Lina holds it and puts her hand up to the screen as she starts to cry. Daisuke and Sion get alerted by some random staffer about Lina and they go to find her. By the time they got there the girl logged off for the time being. Daisuke knew Lina well enough to know that it might have something to do with someone she cares about and asks her to open up.

Lina tells them about the person even though their original meeting was brief and part about what they talked about moments ago. Sion noticed what the girl sent to Lina. "I think you should go." Sion tells her, which Lina mentions that it will be difficult, with Veldaris now being pregnant. Daisuke seems to agree with that. "Yeah, she shouldn't go out that far in her condition. Locally I know her shipping business will be fine, but she might lose out on her intergalactic contracts. " Which was something Vel and Carl said they would talk about later, but they happen to notice what is going on.

"I don't know what will happen. I guess I'll have to hire some temp staff." Vel ponders. Daisuke then asks Xerxan when he wants to head back home, cause maybe they can kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes, bring him home and try to help Lina out. Carl then gets an idea. "Say, this might be crazy, but do you want to go back Xerxan? What if you worked for Veldaris? What if she teaches you to fly." It sounded like a crazy idea, but he was just trying to help.

Veldaris mentions she doesn't want to risk losing the pregnancy, but does want to help Lina out, as well as keep her business going strong. "We're all smart in our own ways, can we think of something where everybody wins?" Veldaris comments to everyone.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed May 28, 2014 9:02 am

He will say " I just was playing what came naturally to me that is how that song was created which I guess it somewhat embodies my life." When they suggest that he learns to fly Vel's ship he gulps obviously scared knowing it normally takes a long time to finish the schooling and he isn't the school type. He will say " I can stay put here till Vel gives birth there really isn't much there for me where I come from and I will try to learn to fly her ship" as he doesn't tell them he barely knows how to read.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next