» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Take a shot' match!

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

'Take a shot' match! - Page 12 Empty Re: 'Take a shot' match!

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 pm

King slowly moved up on his knees while clutching his crotch after he can feel the ring slightly moving due to that ninja girl slipping out of the ring, he watches her from the distance and clearly she was weaken pretty bad, but once she took the shot of that super alcohol, he wasnt sure if she still have some fighting left in her scrawny little body or going to get passout at the end as soon she step inside the square circle.

Panting heavily, and somewhat prepare for her in another match if she wants another go, but as soon she step in the same ring with him, a few steps later until she falls right down on the mat, seemingly out cold, the referee went to check on her and yes, shes out and giving Killer King the win. "Cough.... ugh... finally... damn...."

He can finally find himself at rest, not worry about losing to her for sure, he knew he would win but my God it was very hard even for a one on one match, those drinks whoever invented it, must be a bastard to make it that powerful, and that bitch ninja girl for making this match up and him accepting it, will probably wont do it again for a long long long long time.

"Now.... ngh... for the traditional King win" Getting up on his feet, slowly moving toward to the out cold 'ninjobber', grabbing her hair to pull it up and slide that tiny head between his legs before grabbing both of her arms to hook behind the back, whether shes still out or not, he'll use his little of his strength left to have her ass showing to everyone around the ring before jumping, dropping on his knees to faceplant her with his famous finisher- King's Pedigree.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:52 am

Ninjette's in la-la land, and King's finishing move ensures that she stays there - her body flops and goes rolling away, but aside from the steady rise and fall of her taut stomach, there's no movement from her. Her body lays out, spread-eagled, a thin line of saliva dripping down her chin as her head rolls to the side. The match has really taken its toll on her - she has more than a few bruises to go around. She'll recover, to be sure, but it'll be a good bit before she's fit enough to step in the Ring with King, again.

If she ever is.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:02 pm

King adds the finishing touch of his finisher to lay out the ninja chick for good, watching her rolling over on her back and spread eagle like a jobber she is, panting feeling pretty good about it as the king of heels slowly rose up on his feet, placing his one foot gently on her chest and flexing his sweaty arms, defeating her in this intense match. In all honesty, he somewhat respect the girl for pulling off so much ass kicking move that putting him to the edge but at the same time he hated her putting him in that same edge too. "Huff... got your ass handed by me!.... huff...."

He hoped, he expected, that what he did that finisher to her will scar into her mind making him her enemy, always doing that to everyone he face that he defeated them. Hes sure he'll run into her in the future but for now, hes gonna take a nice long bath and celebrate his amazing victory. "See you around... huff... huff ..... Ninjobber..." Taking his foot off her and slowly heading out of the ring, slightly wobbling and staggering that rarely anyone ever seen him in that condition, King soon getting on stage and disappear into the back.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 am

Ninjette didn't wake up until a few hours later, coming to in the arena's medbay with a hangover worthy of song - not at all helped by the knowledge that she'd taken her first big lose. Bound to happen sooner or later, and it was one hell of a match - win or lose, it would help get her some respect in the faction, going the distance against a beast like King was no small task, especially for someone her size.

But that wouldn't be enough. She'd face him, again, someday. And when that day came, she wouldn't forget what happened. And she sure as hell wouldn't forgive it.

Winner by...passout?: Killer King!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12