by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Hi

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match] Empty Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match]

Post by Lunchador Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 am

The AFW arena was settling down, during a post-match lull. The previous competitors had cleared the ring, and the fans were waiting to see who would be coming out to test themselves in the ring, next. After a brief silence, they had their answer.

The opening notes of Katy Perry's "Roar" echoed through the arena, and Holly Matheson emerged onto the entrance ramp! Poised, back straight, ample chest puffed forward proudly, the British Bombshell posed on the entrance ramp with one hand on her hip, and the other holding her microphone aloft. Holly raised her nose, looking coolly on the fans with a slight smile. Stepping onto the entrance ramp with a bounce, Holly started her way toward the ring.

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match] 19bxgPG

The raven-haired British girl took a moment to high-five and handshake the fans, even pausing to hug one on her way to the ring. Unlike usual, however, Holly was coming to the ring alone. Her boyfriend and usual manager wasn't there. Her new tag team partner wasn't around. Only Holly, and the microphone clutched tightly in her fingers. Holly walked up the steel steps to the ring apron, wiped her boots respectfully, and hopped up onto the rope. Holly posed there a moment, flexing her arms as her bottom bounced on the top rope, smiling wide for the cheers of the fans. Then, kicking her boots over the rope, Holly bounced off of her bum and swung into the ring.

Walking to the center, Holly held the mic to her face. She looked flushed, her chest straining a bit against her ring gear as she took deep breaths. Once the fanfare of her music, and the cheers of the fans died down, Holly lifted the mic to her ruby lips and got to talking.

"Ladies, and Gentlemen," Holly said, "before the next match, I have a few things I want to get off my chest. When I came to AFW, I came in and scored a victory, for a good cause, alongside my partner. My first time in AFW, I scored a pin on a celebrated competitor! In the time since then ... things haven't gone so well.

"It kills me to admit it, but ... I have not lived up to that promise, as a singles wrestler. I have been pinned in this ring. I can admit that. I have tapped out, I have ... I've been stripped down, made to- to cry. I have faced tough competitors ... and I've lost. This is my first singles match in some time. But I came out here tonight, completely alone, to make a statement. I'm not hiding behind anyone. I'm not here just to impress anyone. I'm here to fight, to compete, to show everyone in that crowd, and everyone in the locker room that I'm not just some soft pretty girl, in over her head! I am a fighter!

"Now, I don't know my opponent, tonight. And you know what? I don't bloody care! Because I'm out here to fight, and I am out here to win! They can throw any brute, and witch in that locker room at me, I will fight them, and I will leave this ring with my head held high! Hand to God, I will win! I am not getting pushed around alone, and I am not hiding behind any partners! I will take on whoever comes down that ramp. Nothing is going to rattle me! I'm proud, I'm strong, and I will not be put down!" With her challenge issued, Holly threw her mic down, letting it bounce loudly off the mat. The Brit squared her shoulders, and folded her arms beneath her ample chest. The British Bombshell glared up the ramp, certain that whatever came down that ramp, she would be ready!

Back to top Go down

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match] Empty Re: Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match]

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:52 am

After Holly came out and settled into the ring, the lights started to flicker, slightly. As this continued the audience, as well as the stage crew, started to think something wasn’t right here. But on the contrary, something was about to go very… very….well! The the flickering was then followed by a metallic voice suddenly filling the arena. “Is this all?” the voice asked eerily. …...Disappointing

Entrance: *Important* (Personally made / contains voice clips) :

The lights of the arena then started to flash violently as they turned red. Accompanied by the crackle of electricity, the music started to play. All of these effects slowly building, until a flash of what seemed to be lightning blasted around the entrance! Filling the entire building with darkness, the music seemed to follow and became softer. With only the remnants of a red fire lighting the area, a figure walked out of the shadows. His own body seemed to be covered in red sparks, as well. Stopping, he just stared at the girl, absorbed in thought, until he got into a running stance.

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match] GJHNE41

“Now this is an entrance!” the figure said, laughing under his breathe as he began to dash towards the ring with great speed. The lights began to flash faster in a strobe like fashion, and the sparks on his outfit seems to trail behind as ran, all while making it to the ring in unbelievable time. He didn’t even bother stopping as he made it there, he just slid under the bottom rope and let his speed carry him to a stop in his corner.

The crowd roared as this amazing display took place, leaving them, and his opponent in disbelief. His music then faded out, slowly, allowing for the sound of electricity and metallic laugher, instead. Silence finally found it's way back then, as the man spoke. “They call me THE BLACK RACER! he said, somehow still using the speakers without a microphone. This did not matter, though, as everyone cared only about listening to what he had to say. Then, turning towards his opponent he said “And Now!” pausing as he let the anticipation build! “Now we can start the fun!”

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match] Empty Re: Shot in the Dark: The Black Racer vs. Holly Matheson [debut match]

Post by Lunchador Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:02 am

Holly wasn't left waiting long, alone in the ring. The British Bombshell did look small, arms crossed beneath her ample bust, huffing as she waited for her opponent. The entrance she got, however, was nothing like she could have expected. The initial insult delivered over the loudspeakers brought a petulant pout to her lips, but things only got worse, from there.

"Oh!" the Brit exclaimed, her lips opening into a bright red "o" as the lights dropped. The Brit dropped her arms, and looked around the arena with wide eyes. She backed off of the ropes, not sure what to expect next. Suddenly, as the lights flashed and pounded in her vision, the Brit lost her usually posh composure. "Ah!" she squealed, lifting her hands to the sides of her head. Holly's knees went out a bit, at the visual assault.

The "o" of Holly's lips grew wider, at the costumed figure that appeared on the ramp. The Brit backed off a couple of steps, watching the man's costume seem to spark off in the lighting. Then, he ran!

"Aaah!" Holly squealed, unprepared for her opponent's speed as he shot to the ring. Part of her tried to tell herself it was just the lighting, and the pounding music, that gave her such a horrible fright. But, as she felt her heart pounding fit to burst from her chest, it proved impossible to keep anything in perspective. The poor British Bombshell was terrified!

Backed all the way to the corner, Holly bit her lip hard and tried to put on a brave face as the newcomer introduced himself. Trying to shake it off, Holly slowly approached the center of the ring.

"C-cute trick," Holly said, glowering from beneath her fringe, "but it's going to take much more than that, to best me!" Trying to look tough, the Brit put her arms forward in a fighting stance. Her chest struggled against her ring gear, however, with the deep breaths she took to try and keep her racing heart in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:32 pm

"Hahahaha...she yelped!" was all The Black Racer could think of after settling into the ring. "I slid in..Hahahah...AND SHE GOT SCARED SH!TLESS, HAHAHAHA" he thought trying hard to contain his own laughter. From her big speech she had seemed pretty tough and proud, but now she seemed rather....as she had said herself....."Rattled".

Seeing that Holly was coming to the center of the ring, he decided to meet her there. But as the racer heard Holly’s little "speech", he could easily tell she was still not at all prepared for him. He could sense fear in her voice, and the racing beat of her heart. Even if she was in this fighting stance, the racer couldn't take her the slightest bit seriously...

“Yeah, you do seem pretty composed....." he said laughing slightly. "But the name "Black Racer" is going to become a legend in AFW…” pausing to once again building anticipation for the fans. “And that legend starts TODAY! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!” he proclaimed raising his arms up and turning his attention from Holly, to the fans. The crowd was roaring in approval, and he loved that, he fed on that. Hell, the main reason he was here.....was for this attention and excitement that he so desperately craved.

But thinking of how it wouldn't be that fun to beat her in this state, he decided to build her confidence up a bit. Just enough that she could put up a fight. So in a reassuring, yet creepy, tone he said, “Oh but don’t worry about all these losses of yours……even your minor fans will forget about them soon!” Thinking he was relieving these worries that she plagued herself with…but in truth...he had accidentally said that she had "minor fans" and that her "losses" didn't mean anything.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:35 am

Holly's face reddened, frustrated and embarrassed by The Black Racer calling her out on her yelps. Too much to hope that no one had noticed, in all the flash and sound of his entrance. Once again, Holly's efforts to come off as a serious singles wrestler were not going well.

Holly's arms went straight at her sides and she balled her fists, as her frustrations mounted. The rudeness of the man, calling her out and smack-talking her so rudely ... it was simply too much. Worse, though, was the grandstanding afterward. Holly pouted, listening to the crowd cheer him on as he made his declarations of eventual legendary status. But then, came the final insult.

"'Minor fans?' Really?" Holly asked, face reddening. Holly's chest swelled against her ring gear, as she took a deep breath, in an attempt to level her temper out. "Well, we'll see how much you matter, when I'm done with you, you swine!"

Holly waved to the referee, signalling for her to start the match as quickly as possible. The British Bombshell had taken enough of this, and was ready to get this contest underway. As soon as the ref motioned to the timekeeper, and the sound of the ring bell was echoing through the arena, Holly threw herself forward. Sprinting forward, the Brit raised her arm, swinging it from her shoulder as she rain, aiming a heavy clothesline square for the Black Racer's chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:04 am

Now Racer had been trying to help, in some skewered way, but seeing her reaction made him rethink his choice of words… “Ok, your angry…. I can tell from your eyes” he said trying to sound apologetic as Holly signaled for the bell. Speeding his words up, he tried to get out, “But before anything regrettable happens lets just…” WHACK.

Holly had hit him, hard, with a clothesline right to the chest. Failing to ready himself, he fell, landing on his back. To put it simply, his first time defending did not go very well. For The Racer, laying there for just a couple of seconds felt like an eternity as his emotions plague him. Now what some people would call "embarrassed" did not come even close to what he was feeling. And that was because he did not feel embarrassed at all....no....The Black Racer was in a soul crushing, murderous,  state of RAGE! Getting up, he looked over to see Holly slowly approaching, as he got to one knee.

He paused, but only for a few seconds before saying, “Ok….you are NOT going to have a fun time…” he growled. His metallic voice sounding as if he electrocuted every word, shocked every syllable, and ignited the air itself. The words only became ever fiercer as he continued, letting his emotions out like sparks breaking free from his soul. “But honestly…I think I’m gonna have a BLAST!” he snarled, sounding more like a monster now than a man!

As she got close enough to touch, The Racer instantly threw a fist up, hoping to connect a powerful uppercut to the face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:05 am

The sensation of Holly's arm striking across the Racer's chest felt good. Damn good. Her opponent was solidly built, but it seemed he wasn't prepared to throw herself into the match, like this! As he went down, the buxom Brit took a couple more steps. Her figure bounced as she jumped up, throwing a fist into the air with excitement as the match got off to a solid start.

"Not feeling too 'legendary' down there, are you?" Holly said, as she turned back to face her opponent. Maybe, despite the strange voice and theatrical entrance, this was going to be the match she'd wanted after all! The guy's voice was incredibly creepy, to match his fearsome entrance, but she had managed to take him down to the mat. Steeling her nerves, Holly nodded to herself and resolved that she was going to do it again!

Holly came barreling in, arm extended for another sweeping clothesline. Her boots stomped the mat as she took her first steps, leaning in for ballast, just waiting to feel the impact. However, the impact that she got was far from the one she expected.

"Aaaughh!" Holly cried out, as the Racer shot up with a jaw-jacking uppercut. The forward momentum made it worse, Holly putting her body right into the path of the strike! The British Bombshell stumbled backward, on wobbly legs. Her head snapped back in a wave of raven hair, as The Black Racer sent her reeling. "Aahh," she moaned, her hand nursing her aching jaw. Trying to shake off the dizzying impact, Holly hoped she could just get her head back into the fight, before The Black Racer was able to get up and exploit this moment of weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm

The Black Racer thought he had lost the favor of the crowd.....only for a second, though. Luckily for him, he knew most crowds responded quite well to an uppercut. It was always a pretty exciting move, usually used to counter and make a comeback. And the crowd loved it chanting "Hell Yeah...Hell Yeah", which in turn fueled his motivation.

But while his uppercut had done its job, The Racer was going to do far more than that. And while he was still fuming with rage, at the same time he could still plan his moves without his temper getting the best of him. So he gave a quick glance at Holly to see her weaknesses. 

While looking her over, he noticed she was still nursing her jaw, and an idea clicked. He started thinking to himself, "I think it's time to get serious..." the racer decided. Knowing the right place to deal some heavy damage, he would use this daze of hers to his advantage!

"Your about to have a very bad day." the racer said in a morbidly metallic tone. "And there is no one here to help you......" moving towards a partially stunned Holly, every step step of his sounded like thunder. "Because no one here is on your side!" The Black Racer concluded, planning to whip her into the far corner...and let her really have it!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:31 am

Holly was still staggering, in a daze, following that hard uppercut. The posh Brit massaged her jaw, and fought back further groans of pain. The blow was fast, and hit her clean, and had left the poor girl in no state to fend her opponent off as he took her, and whipped Holly into the corner!

The British Bombshell slammed into the corner post hard, her back impacting with the turnbuckle. "Aaaaugh!" she whned, arching her spine in agony. The poor Brit's face stretched into a grimace, as she draped her arms over the top rope.

Holly couldn't help but think about the Racer's words, thinking about how alone she was in the ring. No tag team partner, no Blanco at ringside to watch out for her. It heightened the fear and nervousness that Holly had felt, from the moment her opponent had made his fearsome entrance. The buxom Brit felt small, alone and dreadfully vulnerable.

Unfortunately, the impact on the turnbuckle had hit her spine clean, leaving her winded and hurting. Holly's arms were draped over the top ropes, the only thing keeping her body from falling to the mat. Holly opened her mouth and gasped for air to replace what had been knocked out of her lungs, looking at The Black Racer with fearful certainty, looking like a deer caught in the headlights!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:17 am

The Racer grabbed Holly and whipped her hard into the corner, feeling Damn Good in the process. But while whipping Holly, as fun as it may be, he couldn’t help feeling that he was wrong here.

But then again…the crowd was cheering, there were no boos, and another wrestler hadn’t come in to pummel him for any misdeeds. “Fuck it, I’m good” he concluded. And now came the really fun part!

The Racer then ran over to the corner, yelling “Ok listen up…….” before becoming silent as he jumped to the middle ropes, pausing for a few seconds as he tried to quickly remember her name. "Not Polly or Molly….Holly? No, it was Polly!....wait no it’s…." he would think, attempting to use reason within his skewered mind.

“Holly!” he exclaimed, but at the same time, he had forgotten the rest of his line. “Crap!” he yelled, knowing how long this was taking. So deciding to forget the one liner, he just said “I’m going to hit you now…”  as he started throwing multiple punches to the girl’s skull!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next