Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

'Take a shot' match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

'Take a shot' match! - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Take a shot' match!

Post by KillerV Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

King couldnt believe the little shrimp ninja was able to reverse his Figure 4 leglock, his legs hurting from that reverse as he crawl himself out to break free, needed a bit of time to get his legs back up working again, slowly pushing himself up onto his feet until hearing the girl come right behind him to slam her elbow to his lower back. "Gahh!"

He was flatten down on the mat after that and grunting from the pain. "Nghh... if you have that plenty of moves... maybe you should come over to my place." He continues to try pushing himself up as he can, who knows what else this 'Ninjobber' got in store for him. "Grrrr... I'll get you for that...." He should of powerbomb her instead of the submission, would be a better decision but this girl, she is fast and small, got more surprises for him that he is unaware of.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 am

And now he was hitting on her. She might have been flattered, if he wasn't such a dork. And wearing a speedo. And if he ditched the leopard mask. "King, there's not enough alcohol on this island to get me drunk enough to come to your house, for any other reason than to take a dump on your doorstep. So let me just quash that thought before it goes anywhere, 'kay?"

Figuring it would be best to get him while he was down, she ran to the ropes, jumped on the middle one, bounced off and tried to land on the back of his head, smashing his face into the canvas like Mario on a Koopa Troopa.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:47 am

King wouldnt mind having his fun with the skinny bitch like her, he have done it before, busty, muscular, tall, small, tiny, from all types from Kawaii to Friction to Tension, he did em all and adding her would be nice to have. But King gonna have to work hard to archive his goal not only to add her to his 'hit list' but may possibly get her to his place sometime. "Hmph, you'll like my place, I have plenty of boozes as much as these around the ring!"

But after his words with her, she move fast like well, ninja, and no so ninja-y like when stomping on his head to smash his face on the mat with a loud shout. "GAHH!" his body quickly turn and holding onto his face, mask actually, kicking his feet around in pain. "Grrrrrr..... damnit...."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 am

"I am highly skeptical of your claim. But even if it's true - still, no. You're really, really, really not my type." She hopped off his head, waving a peace sign his way. "Appreciate the thought, though."

Ninjette'll take a moment to admire the sight of him rolling around in pain - lovely, that - before she decides to keep the pressure up and go for a followup. Leaping straight up, she'll come down on his chest with both of her knees, crashing hard into his massive chest and trying to hold him down for an early pin. Doesn't pay to be subtle, not with this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 am

King can barely hear her respond since he was shouting out in pain from his face getting smashed in on the mat, the mask does help absorb the impact but not enough from the way she step, no, more of diving stomp on the back of his skull, kissing the mat. "Nghhh... fine.... ugh...."

He tries to recover but unable to recover quickly which giving her another chance that she easily slamming him down even more, this time onto his chest that she goes straight for the pin, the referee comes by to slap down for the first count, the beast soon turn his body over hoping to break it up before the two or at least before the three, not waiting to give her a chance to beat him just yet. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:21 am

Ninjette was only able to get the two count before he kicked out - yeah, that was probably a bit much to hope for, getting a pin so soon, but it was worth a try. Regardless, she was pouring on the pain and doing a good job, so far. Starting to feel like his name was some false advertising - no killer, and sure as hell not a king of any damn thing.

The kick out knocked Ninjette on her back, but that was fine - it was as good a position for kicking ass as any other. She sat up, took aim, and shot her leg out, trying to give King a good kick in the face, slamming her heel into the mask. "How's it taste, fucker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:57 am

King indeed not too happy for getting manhandle by the likes of her, it was very annoying to him and really not liking it one bit, the beast getting stomp and humiliated from her, he couldnt do much while down on the mat unless shes laying next to him, but it wont happen by any chance, not one bit at all. "I am... going to fuck you... up!"

The MAD beast promised her what he will do to her when he get a chance, his angry growing more and more stronger with her kicking his ass around like a ragdoll, he is never been treated like this ever in his life, except before he turn deadly. Growling as he slowly pushes himself up, his face hurts like a motherfucker and that Ninjobber girl isnt done wit him yet after he breaks up the pin.

He turn to see whats going on until he sees her coming at him for a kick to the face. "Ngh!" He quickly pushes against the mat and stood up on his knees to avoid getting hit, growling that his face hurting still.... hopefully she turn to face him where he can try to swing his right fist at her stomach, not just once, but aiming for three in a row. "Hurgh.... hurgh.... hurgh!" if that works, that would allow him to take a few moment to recover the pain on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:10 am

"You know, just gonna throw it out there - you might fight better if you take the stupid leopard mask off. Just saying. I mean, I get that you have the Kane-thing, covering your scars and whatnot, but even Kane wore a mask with clear eyeholes. I just do not see the point."

Talking is a free action, bitches.

It seemed King had a little more pep left in his step - he managed to shot up and avoid the kick, even strike back and catch the speedy Ninjette off her guard - two of the blows slammed in her hard abs, before she got her act together and managed to roll away, narrowly avoiding the third as she tried to put some distance between them - those blows hurt, made her stomach explode with pain, and she's not looking to take many more of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 am

"Grrrrr.... I've worn this mask for so long, I know how to see through the eyes bitch.... you dont know how it works since you dont wear a mask.... dont judge when you havent try it yet!" The ninja girl really knows how to push his button and comparing him to Kane, the beast was pretty furious with her right now and willing to give her ass a huge kicking when he gets a chance.

He got a chance to avoid her kick to the face and slamming his fists to her stomach. **One!....TWO!** He counted in his head but the third strike missed his target cause her speed were impressive and he groans to take a moment to rest his face. "Nghhh... at least... I got you..."

Slowly the beast getting up to his feet, he isnt sure if he could catch her with his bare hands or any other way due to her speed, hopefully her stomach pain will give her some problems so that he can grab hold of her somehow. Moving toward her like a staggering zombie, the deadly beast tries to raise his boot to her in the face!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:45 am

"Yeah, don't think I'm ever gonna try wearing a leopard mask. I'll take your word for it."

For all the glib, she was in a bit of a bad spot - still reeling from those blows, she was having a hard time getting up, and King was closing in on her face, his massive bulk casting a shadow as he neared, blotting out the light - clearly, not her best position. If he thought he had an advantage on her from up there...he was right. If he thought it was all going to be Murder, She Wrote...he was wrong.

She rolled to the side as the boot came down, narrowly missed her head, and she reached out and wrapped an arm around his ankle to hold him down, then tried to send a piercing strike to the back of his knee - right in the tender spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next