Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch - Page 6 Empty Re: Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:12 am

Blossom knew that was fair game for this sort of match. She just didn't like it, damn it!

Anja took advantage and got free, coming down on top of her putting her full weight across the smaller girl's body, coming down on her hard - not the best position, especially in this sort of match; she was in danger of being dominated in so many ways. It was germane that she get out from under German as soon as possible.

Reaching up, Blossom tried to wrapped her arm around Anja's neck before she could be full pinned down, squeezing her from the front to drive her shoulder into the bigger girl's jaw.

Back to top Go down

Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch - Page 6 Empty Re: Blossom vs Anja - Taking It Up A Notch

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Blossom was obviously not ready to give in to the German, and with that realization, a small grin appeared on her face when she was grabbed in the neck. She would turn her head a little bit into a nodding motion so that she would take the hit on the eye socket instead of the jaw. A blue eye was painful and a reminder of the battle for days, but the knock out power of a punch against the jaw was a very pressing reason to behave like this.

"You can`t stop me, little Blossom! Just let go and relax..."
Anja offered with the greatest of possible motivation while blinking uncontrollable and rapidly with the eye that had taken the hit while attempting to arm of Blossom at the wrist over her throat to restrain her while she would start to grind her sex against the other girl.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:39 pm

And again with the grinding - the whole idea of mixing combat and pleasure was still a pretty new thing to Blossom, and Anja was reaping the benefits. Adding on to the peril, she was making it increasingly hard to breath; Blossom didn't know the name of this move, but whatever it was, it was effective, made all the moreso by the affections.

Blossom let out a low groan and started to melted, her resistance fading by the second under the amorous assault. "Ah...ah!" She hissed, fighting the urge to grind back and losing the battle. "S-stop!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:16 pm

Anja could already feel the eye that had taken the hit of the shoulder of her opponent beginning to pulsate. She probably would not be very presentable while her eye socket would take on several shades of red, blue, and maybe a shade of green and brown. Her rib cage was also hurting from the waist lock, and combined with the pain in her back, she was hurting pretty bad at this point. But finally she had nailed down Blossom and the floor, and now she would pick the Blossom like she had promised the other girl at the beginning of the match!

With a bruised smile on the face, she would simply try to keep on grinding against her opponent to fully break her will and seduce her so that she would be at her whim.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:25 pm

She was close, now - dangerously close. She couldn't win the match with an orgasm, but Anja really didn't need to straight; after she came, Blossom would be putty in the larger woman's hand, the fight would be all downhill without a single bump.

From this position, it was all she could to try and give back as good as she got, running her hands down Anja's back and finding her ass, giving it a soft caress, before digging her nails in to startle her a bit. She whispered, low and raspy, into Anja's ear. "Don't you want to feel good, too? Just, eh...get off me, and I can..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:12 am

"Ouh!? Hi hi. You`re sweet, Blossom-chan."
Anja had at first been a little astounded at the courage that Blossom had when she fought back on the sensual sector by scratching her butt which had also caused her to cry out a little before answering before she had found her composure back.
"But if you want to break free, you have to do it on your own. If we were now at my home with me dominating you, we could talk. But in a match? I don`t think so. Besides, I am pretty sure that you will love the outcome I have in mind for our little meeting here."
Anja giggled lightly, curious to see if Blossom could indeed break free on her own.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:21 am

Well, plan A hadn't worked. Blossom got to cop a feel, which was always nice, but other than that her situation was about the same - she still had a 130 pound German on top of her, and without any real leverage, she'd stay like that.

She let out another moan as the grinding continued - she was on the precipice now; too, too, too close to falling off. She had to spring her plan B now, or she'd never get the chance.

She opened her mouth, inhaled, and bit hard into Anja's neck - not a lovebite, either. Hardly the most elegant move, but, well...no DQ meant no DQ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm

Anja was indeed pretty sure that her planned outcome would have pleased Blossom, but unfortunately for her, this plan never came to fruition as her opponent found a way to get rid of the dominance of the Blonde with a hearty bite.

"NGHAH!"
She immediately let go of her opponent and rolled away by 360°, hoping that she could force her aching body up quick enough to take the wind out of a quick counter attack by nailing her quickly with a scissor kick, supported by the idea that the small frame of Blossom could possibly be a little bit of a disadvantage for her with the scissor kick.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Hm. Anja tasted like chicken.

Well, she wouldn't be adding that move to her normal quiver, but if it worked, it worked; Anja went off of Blossom with a shrill shriek, breaking up the pleasure hold - a part of Blossom wished she was still down there, but fortunately the part of her that want to win was louder.

She started to get up, but a wild scissor kick brought her back down before she could plant her soles flat, knocking her back to the mat with a grunt and a long groan to follow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:25 pm

With Blossom downed again, Anja had a grim look on her face, with her angry emotions trying to score a win against her calm and battle oriented behavior. With the other girl lying on the floor, the gully and maniac in her told her to kick the shit out of the biting half pint. But the fighter and wrestler in her told her that she had to stay professional if she wanted to score an impressive win over any opponent.

Finally her calm side won, so she would grab the ankles of her opponent and put her into a Boston crab.
"This is surely going to hurt you more than me, Blossom-chan!."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next