Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Gail had made a single mistake in not keeping balance, and she was suffering heavily for it. "F-fuck, let go of me, you bitch!" Her angry words were ringing empty, Janet wasn't so stupid as to let Gail crawl away from this. Gail couldn't free herself with her arm in its state, and so she could only lie there, waiting for whatever Janet was going to do to her.

The seconds dragged on, like Janet was taunting Gail in her helpless position. Finally, Janet made her move, kicking Gail, rolling her over. This was only the set-up, Gail knew, she needed to get away before Janet broke her arm. Her attempt to get away was pathetic at best: Gail was trying to drag her and Janet with the back of her free hand, making absolutely no progress.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am

Janet managed to kick Gail over to set her up for the armbar. Before she could lock the Canadian brunette into the hold, the Native American wrestler did feel the girl starting to struggle, trying to drag the two of them but making no progress. Janet hesitated a second to make sure she still had a good hold on Gail, and then, once she was certain, she would once again try to swing her legs over Gail’️s body and get her into an armbar.

“Just submit…whenever you want to, sweetie,” Janet said. She hoped that Gail would submit quickly. The Lakota wasn’️t really used to using this sort of painful submission move on her opponents, and she didn’️t want to snap Gail’️s wrist in half by accident or something. The Canadian was a bitch, but Janet didn’️t want to send her to the hospital. She just wanted the victory. Slowly, she would begin pulling on Gail’️s arm, and pushed her hips upward a little to put the pressure on the challenger. “So, are you gonna submit?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am

Gail was pretty much screwed in the current situation. Even if by some miracle she got free of Janet, she'd be fighting the champion with a (at least felt like) broken arm. And that miracle didn't look like it was happening in any case. Janet had gotten much too strong a hold on the bitchy Canadian.

The Lakota champ wrapped her legs around Gail's arm, trapping it completely before pulling and pushing on the already injured limb. "GWAAA!" The pain intensified ten times, causing Gail to scream out loud. Gail tried to refocus, telling herself how she could win if she just got out, but even she didn't believe it anymore, Janet was so far out of her league.

"AAAGH! I-I... FUCK YO-GYAA!" Gail's pride outweighed the pain of the hold, if barely. She wouldn't give Janet the pleasure of hearing her submitting, In her mind though, Gail knew that Janet's armbar's pressure was only getting worse while Gail held back the words that would end this torture.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 am

Janet was more than a little irritated. The match had started off fine enough, and Gail had seemed to have been making an effort not to be quite so…obnoxious. But now, the Canadian girl was as mean as she had been when Janet first encountered her. Still, the Lakota did not like using holds like this very much. That didn’️t mean she would let Gail out of it, of course, but she just felt uncomfortable holding her opponent in the hold and listening to her scream.

“Come on, seriously,” Janet said, keeping Gail locked in the hold, but not applying any more pressure, wanting Gail to have a chance to submit before having to endure anything more intense. “At this point you can either try to break out and keep fighting, or submit. I really don’️t think you want to just lay there in this hold, okay? It looks pretty…damn…painful.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:07 am

Fuckfuckfuck... The hold was painful, that much was made very clear by Gail's screams, Janet didn't need to point something so obvious out. In her mind were two major sections right now: the part focused on trying to deal with the pain shooting through her arm and the part that was focused on hating Janet.

Gail's screams got higher-pitched, maybe they might have been just slightly exaggerated, but it certainly a good gauge of what Gail's chances.

Which was to say, below 0%.

Gail slapped and twisted her body for another few seconds, but the risk of Janet pulling on her arm even harder finally convinced the bitchy little brunette of the futility of it all. "F-FINE! I-I GIVE!! J-JUST LET GOOO!!" Gail cried out, tapping with her free hand.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Janet waited for Gail to give. The Canadian wasn’️t even trying to escape—she was just trying to endure the hold, and Janet was certain that she wouldn’️t be able to last long in it. Sooner or later—preferably sooner—her Canadian challenger would give, and this match would be over.

And, just like that, it was. Gail screamed out a submission and tapped out. Janet would let go of her opponent’️s arm and lift her legs off of the girl’️s chest, rolling over and pushing herself back up onto her feet. The match was over, just like that. It had seemed so brief. Janet had taken a few shots, and would have a few lumps and bruises, but she had mostly controlled the tempo throughout. It was a weird feeling. She had never really dominated a match like that before. Maybe she was settling into the role of champion.

She looked down at Gail. She felt bad for the Canadian wrestler, even if the girl had been sort of a bitch. Janet extended a hand down to help Gail up to her feet. “Here, let me help you up. Good match.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:55 am

Gail had been so sure that tonight would be the night where she'd make everything go her way. Instead, Janet had completely wrecked how. The whole world had been - and still was - watching the dumb bitchy challenger try and cheat into a win and lose completely.

There were a few things Gail could do, Gail could learn from this match and train hard, realize her mistakes for thinking she could take on the champion like this. Or...

Gail decided not to be a civil human being about it, and slapped away Janet's hand with a angry snarl, earning her arm another big jolt of pain. "Fuck y-you! D-don't fucking t-touch me!" Gail's voice was a mixture of pain, anger and teary whimpers. It might even have gotten some sympathy from the audience if not for her actions in the match.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 am

Janet frowned as Gail slapped her hand away, refusing any help in getting up and telling the Lakota wrestler not to touch her at all. Janet had a very hollow, ugly feeling in the pit of her stomach. This match had not been fun at all, even though she had dominated throughout. It had been short. It had been awkward. And Gail had been a total bitch for a majority of the short battle.

“Oh, come on,” Janet said with a huff. “Seriously, come on. Let me help you up. You’️re making me feel like shit, too, and I won this match. Why don’️t you just shake my hand, huh? Honestly, you’️re never going to be able to keep any friends if you act like this when things don’️t go your way…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Whatever Janet was feeling, Gail was feeling worse. What right did she have to feel bad anyways? Just because Gail didn't want to be friends with the dumb bitch?

"Ggh... fuck off! I-I don't need your fucking h-help!" Gail said angrily. "Who'd want a friend like you, anyways?" If Gail was to be honest, she'd admit that she was in no position to do anything without someone helping her, but she was much too bitter to be nice to the champion now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 am

Janet growled as Gail rejected her peace offering once again. Well, that was that. Janet wasn’️t going to get down on her knees and beg to be this bitch’️s friend. If Gail ever came around, she would know where to find the Lakota champion.

“Fine,” Janet said, withdrawing her proffered hand and, instead, moving it to her hip, its motion mirrored by her other hand. “Whenever you’️re tired of being completely alone here and want someone to hang out with, give me a call. I’️m sure Nikolette would be happy to join us. Maybe we could even help you get a little better at wrestling, you know?” Janet would shrug and turn her back to Gail. “Until then…have fun, I guess,” she would finish, before grabbing her Entropy title belt and heading for the exit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next