by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Gail wasn't happy with this position at all, being pressed for air with a pair of annoyingly large breasts. She sorta understood Janet's mental process behind doing it, she did have to weaken Gail after all, but that didn't mean Gail enjoyed it. Janet's taunting didn't help much either, but the shorted Canadian's shouted response came out muffled by Janet's ample chest, wasting air in doing so.

Gail flailed and thrashed, slapping her arms at Janet. None of it was really strong though - Gail had never really had any chance to recover and was only going to get weaker like this. The purple-clad brunette kept at this panicked onslaught of slaps, although it didn't seem to be doing much. Gail needed to convince Janet to get off though...

Screw being fair, she needed to BREATHE. Gail opened her mouth and bit hard into Janet's chest, if this didn't get her off, nothing Gail could do would.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:21 am

Janet felt Gail’️s breath between her boobs, fine with allowing the Canadian brunette to huff and puff to her heart’️s content until she had completely exhausted all the oxygen in her lungs. She smiled, ruffling the girl’️s short hair with one hand as the air warmed the valley between her two large breasts.

“Nnn!” the Lakota hissed, wincing as her opponent began to deliver a flurry of desperate slaps to her breasts and sides. It hurt, but thankfully, Gail was in a severely weakened state following Janet’️s domination of the early minutes of the match, and the slaps were not nearly enough to dislodge Lady Lakota. “Nice try,” Janet said, ready to keep her breasts pressed over Gail’️s face right up until the point that the Canadian would pass out.

She didn’️t get the chance to do that, because Gail would unexpectedly bite down on Janet’️s soft breast. The Lakota cried out loudly and sprang backwards, falling over onto her butt, clutching at her wounded tit. Looking down, she saw deep, dark red marks in her tan skin, and she thought that Gail’️s teeth might have even broken the skin, judging by a little spot of blood she saw in one of the indents. “B-bitch!” Janet groaned. “That’️s not fair at all!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Well, she was free at least. Gail stumbled backwards, weakly supporting herself and gasping for air, but still free. The audience clearly didn't like the method Gail had used to do so, their booing said it all. The Canadian didn't even bother addressing them, she was just trying to fill her lungs. Janet's angry words didn't make her feel ashamed, Gail had no qualms about cheating to win. Which was apparently what the previous champ had tried to do, but that just meant she didn't cheat well enough.

Not bothering to justify herself, Gail took another deep puff of air. "Fuck you, you cow!" said the shorter girl. Janet might have been a nice person, but Gail really didn't care right now, winning was much more important. She ran at Janet's downed body, aiming a brutal kick hard under her chin. It was a violent move, even for Gail, but after those first minutes, Gail was (as usual) pretty fucking pissed.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:40 am

Janet kept rubbing at her aching breast, which reduced the sting somewhat, though not by much. Gail’️s reaction demonstrated a complete lack of remorse for using such a dirty tactic to get out of what could have been a decisive pin, and indicated to Lady Lakota that the grumpy, bitchy Gail whom she had first encountered the week before had returned with a vengeance.

“Well, it was nice while it lasted…” Janet sighed, wondering how long it would take her opponent to calm down this time. Sadly, she thought, it probably wouldn’️t happen until the match had finished up. Until then, she fully expected Gail to come after her with every nasty, unfair, dirty trick in her arsenal.

Speaking of which, Gail was already on her feet and charging at Janet. The Lakota put her hands up just in time to block the Canadian’️s brutal kick, but the force of the blow still sent her sprawling to the mat. “Goh,” Janet groaned, getting up onto her hands and knees.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 am

Gail was probably not going to win the favour of the audience, not after something like that. Well, fuck them, then. She tried to ignore them, it would't matter what they thought of her anyways, as long as she got her belt. Maybe it wasn't worth bringing out Janet's anger, but truth be told, Gail had never REALLY liked her anyways, always being so fucking cheery.

As she sent her foot into Janet's hands, Gail grunted in pain, unable to follow up, her exertion had been too much for her after taking so much abuse before.
Gail clutched her side, giving Janet the time she needed to get back up. "Gh... lose, you dumb bitch!" Her loud words were rather pointless if she didn't back it up with more maneuvers, so Gail would try to do just that. Ignoring the pain burning around her body, the Canadian would try to grab Janet by her long hair and use it as leverage and tug her down, face-first into the mat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 am

Even though she had managed to block that follow-up kick, Janet had still been thrown down onto her back by the force of the blow. Thankfully, it seemed that Gail had tried to go too hard, too fast, because the Canadian wrestler suddenly froze and clutched at her side, giving Janet a chance to pick herself up onto her hands and knees and take a couple of deep breaths.

“Haah…I don’️t intend to lose to you,” she replied simply, rising to her feet. Just seconds later, though, Gail rushed her again, grabbed her hair, and threw the Native American wrestler down to the mat, slamming her face into the canvas. Janet let out a loud cry upon impact, and then rolled away clutching her face, trying to keep some distance between herself and Gail so that she could refocus herself and reassume control.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 am

Gail felt some satisfaction, hearing Janet shut up, the champ's face in the canvas. But at the same time, she couldn't ignore the pain from before, she needed a breather. "Heh, liked that?" Gail taunted cruelly, although her strong front wasn't very convincing, she barely managed those three words before coughing uncontrollably.

Ideally, Gail wouldn't have given Janet any time to recover, both were after the same goal here: keep beating down the other until they gave up. The only thing was, she didn't think she could keep up a long sustained attack, she had wasted a lot of energy already. Gail gave herself some time, making a few pants. Janet would probably have gotten up by now, so once she felt like she could go again, Gail would show a nasty smirk at Janet before charging her way, planning to slam her fist in the girl's chest.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:47 am

Janet braced herself for an immediate follow-up attack, but, luckily for her, Gail seemed to be taking this opportunity to recover from Janet’️s earlier offensive. The Lakota wrestler would use the time to recover, as well. Still holding her face, Janet would loosen her muscles and take a couple of deep breaths. She still had more energy than Gail, she was sure. Getting in the first blow after this brief pause in the action would be key.

She lifted herself up onto her feet, clenching and unclenching her fists, shaking her arms out a little bit. She glanced over at Gail, catching sight of the nasty smirk which the girl had on her face. The Canadian wrestler couldn’️t have indicated her intention to attack any more plainly. When her foe ran at her, Janet would take a couple steps forward, then plant her feet firmly on the mat. She put her hands out to catch Gail’️s fist. In that, she was successful—but she was still a little weak from the blow to her face, and she had underestimated the power that Gail was able to pack into that punch. “Whoa!” Janet exclaimed, as she lost her balance and fell backwards onto her butt. She would try to take Gail down to the mat with her, however, grabbing onto the Canadian’️s arm and pulling hard as she fell.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Gail was the sort of person who went big. Which was to say, if she couldn't win fast, chances are she isn't going to win. She didn't know how people could drag on fights for long, and she never bothered training her stamina to any real extent. Gail didn't know how much longer she could keep the pressure on Janet, but she intended to keep it till her limit.

Her fist swung in, and made contact - except Janet had caught it. Her momentum drove her forwards, but Janet and gravity were pulling her down. Gail's balance failed her with these combined forces, and she fell in a heap beside Janet, her arm in the Lakota champion's grip. "G-gugh...!" Her arm felt twisted or something, it had taken most of the impact and hurt too much to even try to free from the Native American.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:15 am

Janet had been lucky to take that powerful blow from Gail and manage to turn it into something halfway positive. She could have easily lost her grip, or Gail could have resisted being pulled down, or what have you. But, with the aid of gravity, Janet got her opponent on the mat as well. More than that, judging by Gail’️s expression, it seemed as if the Canadian wrestler’️s arm was hurting. Well, that had been unintentional on Janet’️s part. But every little advantage helped.

Janet was breathing heavily, too, and for a couple of seconds she would just sit there holding onto Gail’️s arm. Then, when she had gathered herself, Janet would kick at Gail with one leg, trying to knock the slightly smaller girl down onto her back so that she could transition her hold on the girl’️s arm into a real, painful armbar.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next