by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Gail expected Janet to let go of her hair as her fist connected with the champion's torso. Which is what happened. But she wasn't expecting Janet to come back around, sending a very strong kick to Gail's own chest region. Gail tried to react to it and guard with her arm, but it wasn't nearly enough to affect how hard the kick was. Gail doubled over, clutching at her stomach, struggling to stay on her feet. Trapped in the corner, with Janet's next attack inevitable, Gail was in big trouble in her title shot already.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am

Janet knew she needed to keep the pressure on Gail if she was going to retain her title. She couldn’️t afford to take it easy, or to fight this fight as if the two of them were friends. Lady Lakota needed to come out strong and fast, fighting like a champion and breaking her opponent down before the potentially explosive girl even got a chance to get started. As soon as her hands were extricated from Gail’️s short brown hair, her foot was already burying itself in the Canadian girl’️s gut.

“Haaaa!” Janet called out as her kick had its desired effect. She had her challenger on the defensive, and in the corner. It was time for her to show Gail and the world just why she was the champion. Turning away from Gail, Janet would reach her arm backwards and wrap it around the girl’️s neck. She would then take a big step forwards and lower herself onto one knee, at the same time trying to snap Gail’️s head forward and flip the slightly smaller girl over her shoulder, sending her tumbling to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 am

Janet was certainly showing how she had earned the belt, the champ was strong, fast and skilled, and definitely better than anyone else Gail had faced. And if she had lost to even them, then maybe her odds weren't so good after all. Not that Gail was thinking about any of that, she was hurting too much, having just taken a hard kick in the chest.

As Gail coughed and clutched her stomach, Janet continued her attack, hooking her arm around the shorter brunette's neck and pulling her hard, sending Gail down into the mat, getting away from the corner. The Canadian couldn't do much to stop Janet as she was forced down facefirst into the mats hard. The impact was hard, Gail's body bounced an inch of the ring, sprawled out as a result of Janet's powerful attack.

Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 SAdcZrMEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 MVRLLQmEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 I82ome3Entropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 UAjmKPCEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 MAai8oKEntropy Title - Janet (C) v Gail - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:20 am

Janet felt like she was on her game tonight. She had better be—defending a title like this, she couldn’️t afford to be anything but.

Her kick slammed into Gail’️s chest, eliciting a pained reaction from the slightly shorter girl, and while Gail was coughing and spluttering, Janet made her next move, wrapping her arm around Gail’️s neck and flinging the Canadian out of the corner and into the middle of the ring. The move, though not Lady Lakota’️s usual fare, was quite successful, leaving Gail sprawled out close to the middle of the ring. Janet bounded over to where her fallen opponent laid, looking down at her gravely. Janet usually didn’️t hurt her opponents quite like this, but, of course, she had to give this match everything she had!

“Remember that you can submit anytime,” she advised her opponent, before trying to fall on top of the girl and pin her to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Ok, this wasn't going so great. Gail had gotten her golden chance with this title shot as a barely recognized fighter on the roster, and she was completely wasting it. Janet was completely owning her! At this rate, she'd end up being a joke.

"Gahh... n-not happening!" Gail groaned out as she rolled off to the side, safely (if barely) away from where Janet landed. Her entire body ached, even more from the effort the last movement took, but this was better than taking another big impact at least.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:18 am

Janet had wanted to fall right on top of Gail and pin her, maybe throwing in a little breast smothering to add to the Canadian girl’️s embarrassment and to convince her that a quick submission was the best course of action. Janet had taken just a little too long to make her move, however, and Gail managed to roll away at the last possible second. Janet fell down on top of nothing, landing on her hands and knees to break her fall, her gaze following the slightly smaller girl as she rolled away.

“Oh, come on, sweetie,” she said, smirking a little as she crawled after her opponent. “You can’️t run away from me…I’️m gonna getcha!” She chuckled and would then lunge at Gail again, arms outstretched, once more trying to tackle her and get on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Gail felt the impact of Janet missing and falling on empty ground, glad she had not been there to take the slam. She had no idea what Janet had planned to do if she had gotten her, but it couldn't have been anything good.

Gail kept trying to get away from Janet, but Janet had barely needed to crawl to keep up with her, and then... "Gwuugh...!" Gail felt Janet's weight force onto her. The champ had nailed her down, and was really showing the dominance that came with the title of "Champ".

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Gail was tricky, getting out from under her and avoiding the slam like that, but she was winded, and Janet still felt as fresh as a spring breeze. The Lakota champion managed to catch up to her fleeing opponent, and easily tackled her to the mat, putting her weight on the Canadian brunette to try to keep her in place. “I hope you’️re not taking it easy on me or anything, sweetie…” she said as she brought Gail down. “If you want that belt, you’️d better come at me with every weapon you’️ve got and every attack you can think of, because that’️s just what I’️m going to do to you!”

She would scoot forward a little. “Case in point,” she continued, “here’️s one of my favorite attacks with one of my favorite weapons!” Janet would roll her shoulders back, and then run her hands along the sides of her breasts, giving Gail and the audience a bit of a show. She wouldn’️t waste too much time, however, before she brought her chest down onto Gail’️s face, trying to smother the Canadian.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:10 am

Gail had basically been the only one taking any damage so far, and that seemed like to be a continuing trend; Janet certainly wasn't going to release her. "F-fuck you!" Gail could only verbally attack the Lakota, which probably wasn't what Janet meant with "every weapon she had".

By the way that Janet continued forward unobstructed, Gail could only assume that Janet was going to bring out another weapon from her champion's arsenal. Janet's words and position made it clear, and then... "N-no... k-keep those off of m-mmmm!!" Gail prematurely ended her sentence with a muffled yell, covered by Janet's undeniably nice chest. But now wasn't the time to admire her body, Gail was instead struggling to push Janet away and off, she HATED being smothered like this, nice body or not.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 am

Janet was certainly content with continuing to dish out punishment while receiving little in return. As much as she enjoyed a nice back and forth match, if her Entropy title belt was on the line, all of that went out the window. She wanted to dominate her opponent, and dominate her good. And she was doing exactly that right now, stuffing her breasts in Gail’️s face and smothering the poor Canadian girl. “What was that, sweetie? I can’️t hear you…do you have something in your mouth?” she teased Gail, rubbing it in just a little. She had to be careful, though, because she definitely did not want to bring out the Canadian’️s bad side.

Obviously, Gail did not want to be smothered right now, as she immediately began struggling to break free from beneath Lady Lakota. The Native American grunted as her opponent tried to push her off. “Come on, stay down!” she insisted.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next