Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

New Girl On The Block [Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Girl On The Block [Open] Empty New Girl On The Block [Open]

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:45 am

This was it. The start of a new chapter in Blossom's life. New possibilities. New friends. New rivals. A genuine member of the AFW - she'd seen them on TV for so long, wanted to be part of that world, and now she was in. Solid. Done. The dream could begin.

...or, at least it would, save for one, small problem. "Where the heck is my apartment?"

She wondered this out loud, because she'd been wondering it internally for, oh say, the past hour and a half, and saying it out loud somehow made the fact that she was utterly lost a bit more bearable. She came from Ohio, in a small city where a five story building was considered 'tall'. She even went fine for a year in college without a car at all - everything was in walking distance, and she needed the exercise, anyway.

But this place, this city? It wasn't New York or anything, but it might as well have been the Labyrinth for all intents and purposes. Every street seemed to turn into another bunch of intersections, the buildings lacked a lot of the life she was used to an all seemed to blend together, and to make matters worse, the GPS on her phone had apparently decided that three bars just wasn't enough to do any work, so it was pretty much useless for everything but a game of Angry Birds Space.

Doing her best to keep things upbeat, she shrugged and tigtened her hold on the luggage, draping it all over her shoulder. Sheer luck dictated that she'd have to stumble upon the right apartment sooner or later.

Before nightfall, she hoped.

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

New Girl On The Block [Open] Empty Re: New Girl On The Block [Open]

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:30 pm

[Just a small bump - forgot to put an 'Open' tag on this, was all.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:09 am

Meanwhile, a red-headed girl would walk along the streets wearing a hooded green jacket with a lucky clover logo, a dark green skirt with green leggings, and a pair of brown buckled boots. She would whistle "Paddy's Green Shamrock Shore" as she was minding her own business for she was on break from wrestling in the AFW for a while. She felt at peace when she is by herself and whistling some old tunes from her home in Ireland, but then her peace was somewhat interrupted when another girl would shout out where the heck is her apartment.

The girl would follow that voice down the sidewalk and saw that girl carrying her luggage over her shoulder. She would call out, "OI! What are you doing carrying all that luggage?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 am

"Huh?"

Blossom turned around to see... a lepruachan? No, but she was close, real close. She looked like a person cosplaying as the guy from Lucky Charms. Strong green theme, and she was Irish, which meant Blossom's tendency to stereotype her wasn't off, exactly.

"Oh, hi!" She tried to wave, then gave it up when she nearly dropped her stuff. "Yeah, I'm a little lost, is all. Do you know the way to the Gozu district?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 am

The Irish girl would think on what Blossom was talking about and immediately replied, "The Gozu district? OCH! That place confused me the first time I was here, but yeah, I do know where it is." With a smile, she would help Blossom carry her luggage as she went out in front and said, "Follow me, lass, and I'll take you there." She would skip a little on her boots like she's Irish dancing before walking along. It could already be seen that she's very outgoing.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 am

"Ha! First time anyone's called me a 'lass'. I can check that off my Bucket List." She picked up the remaining luggage and followed after, her shoulders glad for the relief. "Thankie thankie - I get lost easy in big cites. Especially big cities on the other side of the world where I can't even understand most people to get directions from."

She skipped a little, keeping up with her. "What's your name? I'm Blossom, Blossom Fields."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 am

"Nice to meet you, Blossom," said the Irish girl as she helped the new girl get around the new area. She would take a couple of crosswalks to get to the Gozu district as she added, "Me? Me name's Ashlen. Ashlen Bayne from Dublin, Ireland. I know, I get that I resemble a lot like a leprechaun, but that's part of me identity in fighting. People call me "Jackpot" for short." The two soon got to the Gozu district and Ashlen wanted to know what the address is.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 am

"I think it's...ah...yeah, there." She pointed to a small set of apartments right on the edge of the district, just half a block away. Now that she was here, she recognized the place from photos on the internet. Not much, but she didn't plan on spending much time at home, anyway - just needed a place to keep her stuff when she wasn't fighting, clubbing, training, eating out, et cetera.

She perked up as they headed that way, looking Ash over - she had a good body as far as Blossom could tell, it wasn't too surprising to learn what she used it for. "Fighting, huh? That's what I'm in town for, too - you're not joined up with the AFW, too, are you? Pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyes..."

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 am

Ashlen looked at Blossom quite strangely when she excitedly asked if she was joined with AFW. "Uhhhh...yes?" It looked like this new girl was going to be joining that federation also, so this intrigued the Irish girl quite a bit. But first things first, she has to help Blossom find her apartment so she can settle down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:24 am

"Sweet!" She bounded forward, hopping up the steps and finding her apartment on the second floor in short order. "Oh, I have so many questions, you know? Like - one second, un momento." She fished the key out of her pocket and opened the door, stumbling inside and toss her stuff across the empty room.

"Like what's the procedure for matches, is the pay dependent on victories, how do we get title shots...and why there's a dead roach on my carpet. Ew." She kicked it off to the side as she strode across the room, making her way towards the window.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next