Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:46 am

Grunting in pain, Esther was too stunned by that last clothesline to fight back as Lia lifted her up. She hated this little pale freak already. But she was not stunned long enough for Lia to complete her own whip. Esther planted her feet as Lia tried to launch her, reaching back, she tried to grab Lia's arm and reverse the whip into a whip of her own, but she would not release Lia. She would instead snap her back towards Esther, and right into another punch to the albino's face.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell

Post by TheWamts Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Lia was sorta expecting that Esther would spring right back, but knowing and preventing were different things. So she got spun around and punched in the face (again). "[color:17m3yxrw=00BF00]GGUUGH!", seriously, that hurt a lot.

The pale wrestler would reach for Esther's arms if she could get 2 seconds without getting a fist shoved in her face. She probably wouldn't though, given how violent Esther had been thus far.

Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:06 am

Shaking out her knuckles, Esther gave Lia a cruel smile. "Aww, did that one hurt, Whitey? Shoulda had your vitamin D, kiddo." She would move in, aiming to grab Lia by the hair, but Lia would preempt her, catching her arms. "Gah! Hey! Let go!" Esther growled, trying to struggle with Lia for control.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:54 am

Ok, those taunts were getting pretty annoying, it's not like there was something Lia could do about her skin tone. (tanning booths are scary!). Just ignore them for now. Physical strength wasn't something the Canadian had a lot of, and she probably would lose to Esther in that field. But there wasn't much she could do to reposition her grip without letting Esther go punch her in the face again or something. Lia would struggle with moving Esther back, not confident in getting anywhere, but making the effort anyways.

Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Esther Savato-Howell - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:33 am

Lia was not quite strong enough to overpower Esther, but she had the leverage and the grip to throw her off, driving the boxer a few steps back and overall managing to frustrate her further. "Dammit I said let go you wretched ugly little freak! I don't want your weird pale curse to get all over my perfect skin!" Catching her footing, she locked her grip and stood fast against Lia's efforts. Struggling for control, Esther would try to break Lia's grip, grab her by her thigh and shoulder, lift her, turn, and slam her back against the mat.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Lia had managed her way to a deadlock against the boxer, neither of them were making much progress into anything, except that Esther was still calling out a bunch of mean words. "J-just... stop it! I can't change my skin!" the pale Canadian said her first words since the bell rang. She was used to taunts like these, but there was a limit to how much she could ignore, and Esther had shot past it. Unfortunately for Lia, Esther had used the moment of Lia's talking to make her move. Too late to react, her blonde opponent had latched onto her leg and was lifting her up off the ground.

"Gguuhn!!"

She returned to the ground in a very different position she had left it in, a heap at her opponent's feet, and at that moment too dazed by the heavy impact to try to roll away.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:30 am

Esther bounced up to her knees, looking down on Lia after that slam, a grin creeping across her face. "Awww, poor little whitey baby... Have you tried going outside?"

Reaching down, Esther would pull Lia's head up by the hair and then hook her arms around it, trying to catch the pale fighter in a sleeperhold. "Aha! Betcha thought all I was good for was punching you. I'm the total package, hun. Your fate was sealed the second that bell rung."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:58 am

Was all of Esther's words really necessary? She wasn't counting because of a recent possible head injury, but the "whitey" comment sounded pretty overused already. Lia didn't have much to respond aside from some pained groans though, she hadn't had a chance to pick herself off of the mat after being slammed into it.

With Esther pulling at her, Lia could only offer minor resistance, weakly reaching for the pulling arms, slapping at them lamely as the Canadian's head was forced off of its resting place. Then Esther looped her arms around her neck, pulling painfully backwards, Lia being unable to slip away. Again came a taunt and again, Lia couldn't offer a English response to her opponent, more of a choked "gack".

Lia didn't have a very good angle to escape at all, but she still tried, reaching over to one of Esther's arms and pushing up at the elbow. Lia's hope was to crank it around her head, twisting Esther's shoulder in the process before Esther could make good on showing the "total package".

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:36 am

In the face of Lia's timid, insufficient resistance. Esther locked in the hold with evil intent... or at least she tried. Lia did not seem to want to 'ride the Esthermobile to dreamland' (If Lia did not think much of Esther's trash talk, she would not want to be privy to the things Esther's internal censor stopped her from saying.). Desperation motivated Lia to be slightly less pathetic than she had been up to this point. "Gah! Stop that, you freako. You sound so much better when you're choking, not whining. Quit fighting it!"

Lia remained disobedient and, with enough effort, worked Esther's arm enough that Lia could wrench her head free of Esther's grip. "H-hey!" She yelped as she was momentarily thrown off balance, falling back to a sitting position. If Lia did not make a move to capitalize or retreat, Esther would soon recover and plant her hands behind her and draw up her legs to try to kick at her opponent.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:11 am

Lia thankfully didn't have access to Esther's thoughts. That knowledge would give her a bigger headache than the boxer's fists. What Esther was saying was frustrating enough. "I don't sound like anything when I'm choking!" She probably should make a mental note to stop talking.

Her verbal skills weren't very good, but at least she managed to push out of Esther's arms. At this point Lia would normally back off and catch her breath after being coked like that, but Esther would end up outpacing her for sure, the blonde was crazy aggressive, playing it safe wouldn't work here. Instead, Lia ran towards her, trying to deliver her knee into Esther's head, although there was just a bit of hesistation before she put in the impact.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next