Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fiery Romance ( For Lunar )

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Fiery Romance ( For Lunar ) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fiery Romance ( For Lunar )

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:32 am

If this continued on any longer than Raiye would surely give into the proud berserker, who was on top of her for quite a while. Her hands clenched into fists, trying to hold back another moan from reaching into Cecilia's mouth, eyelids opening so she could stare back into Cecilia's with renewed defiance. She arched her body up high, trying to force Cecilia off her to try and get this little play fight of there's back to a more balanced side, even though she could feel herself becoming moist from that thigh grinding that she could not answer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 am

Cecilia was cought a bit off guard as her beautiful white haired lover arched her body up high of the mat and forced Cecilia to roll off of her. The situation had turned a little as she was rolled off of her beautiful girl and was left rising to her knees besides her sexy Phoenix. The very notion that Raiye would try and power out of a sensual and sexual situation like that had struck Cecilia, but she didn't think the phoenix would ever want to.

" Aaaaah...boring of you. I was just about to get started." Cecilia let out as she would raise her hands up to ready herself to grapple with Raiye. " I suppose I am gonna have to rough you up a little bit, before you'll let me have my way ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Raiye dodged a bullet, just barely being able to force Cecilia off her when the woman was busy trying to arouse Phoenix to the point of no return. She got back onto her feet, still taking a small amount of time to try and lower the lust Cecilia forced upon her, breathing a bit softer as she stared over at the blonde beauty, that seemed about ready to go for the pounce.

" Think again..! " Raiye moved forward, bringing her hands up and choosing to lock up with the blonde beauty before she could take the fight back to Raiye. If Cecilia would lock up with her, Raiye would use every bit of strength to try and work Cecilia towards the wall and press her against her, to sandwich her between the hard wall and Raiye's busty front!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 am

Cecilia hadn't expected Raiye to rush headstrong into a grapple right away, which took Cecilia a bit by surprise when the white haired beauty moved up and grappled with the blond, the surprise turned out to be a major factor in Raiye's success as she started to push Cecilia back more and more in a rush. All the way up towards the wall, which Cecilia's back was pushed up against and Raiye's front was pushing and pressing against Cecilia's front, their large breasts rubbing and grinding up against one another.

A smirk would appear on Cecilia's lips as she'd try and start to push back against Raiye, attempting to bring out all her power and place one of her feet against the wall to help her push away from it and push her white haired lover back. " You really think you can take me down ? Sorry to say this lover, but you'll be so exhausted when I done with you that you'll begging me to be my cute little pet ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Once she had Cecilia back up against the wall, she knew that it would only be a matter of time before the blonde berserker would find a way to get out, so instead she would go for the direct attacks, bringing her lips in to once again kiss Cecilia but this time in her own way, showing a more dominant side of the phoenix as she would press the front of her body against Cecilia's, letting her huge breasts taking over and try to completely dominate Cecilia's pair, groaning lowly into the kiss as she started to feel the resistance already.

She noticed that Cecilia was using the wall as her favor and would use it to her advantage, suddenly pulling on Cecilia to make herself fall back with Cecilia with her, though she would quickly twist her body to the side to try and bring Cecilia down onto her back and quickly bring her wrists down above her head, hook her legs in between Cecilia's and catch her in a full grapevine pin!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8