Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion"

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 Empty Re: Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion"

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Adrian growled as Reika started pulling on her shirt. While she may have met the Viper's initial challenge, she didn't really want a fight at what was suppossed to be a calm autograph session. The former cosplayer had gotten into enough fights backstage and in streets that she knew that they were a dumb thing to do. It was to easy to fall awkwardly onto something, a fan or other bystander might get caught in the crossfire, and they weren't paid to fight each other whenever. They were paid to fight in a wrestling ring on a wrestling show. Not that Reika cared much about conserving energy for when she was paid to use it. "Gah, sorry: I'm taken." She let out as she tried to use Reika's momentum against her, as she was pulled free of the two security on her, she tried to roll with Reika's pull and drag the pit fighter overhead, sending her across the floor. "But I think if you plan now, there might be something in my schedule."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 Empty Re: Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion"

Post by XSirenX Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Still tussling with Adrian up close while trying to throw her, the cosplayer gave Reika, a surprise of strength as she was rolled with her new rival, and eventually thrown across the floor sliding towards the wall instead...not smashed against it, but more so giving Adrian her space back. "Hmph...you didn't think I would be the type to JUST leave here, without giving you a black eye Adrian..." Reika said wiping her mouth, leaning herself up off the floor quickly, while then cracking her fists in a taunting demeanor, "but I'm sure our Dear fans would LOVE a little, promo conflict before a big fight, mhm?~" she said rather confident on stepping into the ring with Adrian, one on one, without any involvement of others to interrupt they're fight...

And given the situation, Reika was right, some of the bystanders and fans gathered around the two girls were clapping, and cheering on for a match to take place between the two. Making Reika save her rage against Adrian for now, as she picked herself up and looked back at the girl...a confident, yet violent look in her blue eyes...hardly trustworthy, but very much good on promises.

Since Reika would stand there on her own two feet, slightly walking closer to her, as she was tired of waiting already, "that's IF your up to the challenge of facing me, in ring..." Rei slickly taunted...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 CxD01fY
Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Adrian quickly kipped up to her feet after sending her foe across the floor. Lucha and and Catch-as-catch-can wrestling might not be the most practical street fighting tools, but being able to whip someone away without having to try and womanhandle them was definitley a useful technique when in fights she didn't really want. Oh, so now you know you can't win in a brawl, you want to try and fight in the ring, huh? she thought to herself. To be fair, the fight was kind of a wash, and security was finally regrouping and getting ready to jump in at the drop of a hat.

"You and me in the ring? Fine." The former cosplayer said in a serious tone. "It's time for you to find out how much it sucks to have your unbeaten streak broken anyway."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Hearing what the injured bitch of a dog was saying, Reika glared her eyes at Adrian, who had no problem of mentioning Reika's 'unbeaten' streak, sure, she had been having a warpath ever since she joined...but hearing Adrian say it like she said, just boiled Reika's blood slightly, like as if the cosplayer could be a threat in future matches. As for the little brawl just now, Reika was embarrassed of fighting an injured mess, a whittled, bored Adrian beaten by someone better than her, just made Reika think on who she was going to sink her teeth into next. But for now, Adrian was one of her priority targets, despite her condition now.

"Good......but, at least lick your wounds before you fight me...I wouldn't want to make you more crippled....cupcake~" Reika smiled as she walked closer to Adrian, head placed forward to hers, as she would flick her head and hair around in a quick turn, batting the cosplayer in the face, to motion on that she was leaving.

"Til then.....cosplayer..." Reika said slyly, waving her hand as she walked off leaving Adrian and her fans, stepping on one of Adrian's posters with her heel, before scraping it in half with a smile...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 CxD01fY
Viper's Pit with the "Real World Champion" - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm

"Pfft, asshole." Adrian scoffed as Reika walked off, ruining a poster of her in a blatant act of pettiness. Why was she even worried about Reika? For all her suppossed menace, she was still someone dumb enough to stick her nose in where it didn't belong, it had just been a matter of time before she met someone who would knock her down a peg, or five. She needed knocking down 10, but baby steps.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4