Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm - Page 5 Empty Re: Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am

To Kira's surprise, Domino was up again when she turned around. Her eyes went wide, and before she could react he was on the offensive. He pounded her again in the stomach. "Gah!" He had worked her over pretty good earlier, and that was paying dividends now. She stumbled back, doubling over at this latest series of blows. "Ow..." She hissed in pain.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm - Page 5 Empty Re: Domino vs. Kira "Wild Card" Malcolm

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:21 pm

That's what he'd been hoping for; the Wild Card, seemingly stunned and vulnerable. Domino closes in on her and attempts to grab her head under his left arm, right hand going to throw her arm behind his sweaty neck.

"You've had your fun, y'jerk...," Domino mutters. "Now it's my turn."

His right hand grabs for her hip, grabbing ahold of the waistband of her pants. "Hnng!" With some strained effort, the teen attempts to yank her body high into the air, suspended upside-down over his left shoulder. With her held aloft, both grapplers' bodies are left taut, glistening under the overhead lights and on full display to the audience. Domino keeps her in the air for a few seconds, showing off her predicament, before kicking leg forward and driving back towards the mat to slam her down hard behind him in a stalled suplex.

Should the move succeed, he twists over on the mat to assess her condition, eyes narrowed and breathing. He's not done with her yet. She called him creepy! And a pervert! And probably some other things he was too dazed to hear! But looking past those insults, she's also a tough chick. That deserves something. Something that not only will ensure she's done, but will be devastating enough that she won't feel robbed or cheated. Something that the audience can remember.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:50 am

The Wild Card did everything she could to will herself to react when Domino grabbed her. When he lifted her, she continued to fight. Blood rushed to her head... She was hanging here. She knew something bad was about to happen and she did everything she could to try to fight back. But then she fell. She slammed to the mat with a crash, the suplex knocking all sense out of her. "Gyaaah!" She shouted in pain, clutching her back and lurching to a sitting position before falling back, half conscious and wracked with pain.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:24 am

A dark smile settles on the teen's face, satisfied with the result of his suplex. The Xtreme Sports chick looks to be hurting. Now's the time to put her away.

Domino lifts to his boots and touches a hand to his sleek, abused abdominals. He could perform the Falling Star and smash her midsection with a splash, returning the favor. But his own stomach is in a lot of pain after her delivery. If she were to somehow kick out after that, he'd be finished. Alternatively, he could set her up for the Total Eclipse piledriver. He's confident that would put her down, but he isn't sure she's stunned enough to risk setting that up. So he's left with one option.

And that option is plenty appealing.

Domino reaches down to grab the blonde by her shoulders and attempt to drag her up to her feet, towards the center of the ring and facing away from him. Once done, he spreads her legs a little with the helpful nudging of a boot, and sets his left thigh over hers. His upper-body ducks under her right arm, left arm stretching along her shoulders behind her neck. Locked in place, the dark-haired model suddenly straightens his back to twist her body sharply to the side and backwards, putting an intense strain along her stomach in an abdominal stretch!

But that isn't the end of it, nor even necessarily the worst. To put the final 'touches' on the Sterling Stretch finisher, Domino sets the fingertips of his free hand against her taut, unprotected stomach muscles and clenches hard, squeezing on her abs in a stomach claw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 am

The Wild Card was easy prey in Domino's grasp. She still had not recovered from that slam, but the first jolt of Domino's powerful Sterling Stretch brought some life back into her. And boy did he hear it. She shouted in pain. "AUGH! FUCK FUCK!" She hissed through her teeth, sucking in air as Domino wrenched her across his body. She hated him. She hated this. She hated being this close to him. She hated his grabby hands and his sweaty body. She was going to break out of this and beat him to death. She was going to do her Snowfall finisher on him over and over and over and over until she had broken every "DAMMIT HOLY FUCK FUCK STOP!" She shouted as he doubled down on his torturous hold with a stomach claw, tormenting her battered body further now. The pain was almost blinding. She could not see or think straight. "LET ME GO... YOU, YOU FUCKING PERVERT! I WILL KILL YOU! AUUGH!" Kira was definitely a screamer.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:30 am

Well, no. It certainly seems these two won't become fast friends after this match. Domino can tell that pretty quick, unless this Kira chick is one Hell of an actress. This has to be painful, though. There's no faking that. And Domino begins twisting harder, arching her body further and leaning into her midriff. As she struggles and squirms, he begins to repetitively twist, sending shocks of pain along her strained body, hips ground hard against her rear. And while the combined sweat of their bodies leaves their skin somewhat slippery, Domino's fingers continue to dig into her skin, one finger hooking her belly button to begin gouging.

The girl's screams elicit a huge pop from the audience, thrilling at the sight and sound of torture.

"Tap out! Submit! You might hate me, but I don't wanna hurt you!," Domino shouts over the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:52 pm

"GAH! FUCKING FUCK!" She shouted in anger. The pain was maddening. She had had a tree branch stuck THROUGH her body and it hurt less than this. Still, she resisted, she squirmed, it hurt even MORE to do that, and she roared with the pain and anger as she tried, but there was no escape. "The fuck you don't you pervert asshole!" With her free arm, she tried to clutch at Domino's hand, clawing at her, but each twist sent a jolt of pain that completely rocked her senses. She could not bring her strength to bear against him.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Every little squirm and struggle she does winds their bodies tighter together. Every exhale allows Domino's fingers to dig in harder to her abs, squeezing her chiseled muscle. Her screams, cries, and profanities just spur the audience on into more cheer.

"Quit being such a jerk and submit!," Domino fusses. His body gives a sharp twist to the side, sending a shock of pain coursing down her body to try and convince her. "You put up a good match! You're tough! No one here's doubtin' that!" With every passing second, both ends of the submission hold intensifies. He isn't about to release her from this wrenching torture, forcing her body to its limits both in terms of flexibility and abdominal endurance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:30 am

Kira's screams began to fade; she could scarcely maintain the oxygen to keep them going. With each wrench, each twist, pain wracked her. She could not think. She could not hear the crowd. To her, they were not even there. Everything was just pure agony.

Domino no more relented than she did. His claw dug ever deeper, his body twisted ever harder. Except for one final twist, which sent an emotion through the Wild Card other than pain and rage: Fear. This pain was different, and she became acutely aware that she was nearing a very literal breaking point. She did not know precisely what, but she had to get out of this hold right now... And there was only one escape.

She choked out, "Ah! O-okay..." It was tough to say even now, and not just because of the agony she was in, "I give!" She began to tap, slowly at first, but very quickly the tapping became frantic. "I give, I give dammit!" The ref moved to signal the bell to make Domino's victory over the Wild Card official.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:13 pm

'Come on, come on, come on...'

Every twist, wrench, and clench Domino issues into the girl's body is starting to worry him. He can feel how hard he's dig into her, how far he's pushing her limits. She's either going to pass out, or force him to injure her. And his concern grows with every second she remains in his grasp.

But then, he hears her speak. It's just a simple, if shaky 'okay', but it tells him enough. Domino stops wrenching, his fingers stop twisting into her midsection. He just holds her in position. When the tapping before, he shoots a look to the referee, who's already on signalling the match as over. By this time, she's patting a veritable flurry of submission, and the teen carefully unwinds her from the stretch. His hand on her stomach relocates to her waist to help keep her standing while he moves more to her side, hip-to-hip.

The bell sounds off...
*DING, DING, DING!*

Domino's free arm is raised in victory as the bikini'd referee girl holds it, flashing a bright smile to the cheering audience. And for a moment, he lavishes in the praise. That's what he wanted. What he needed tonight. He had to make up for that horrid loss, and this definitely does it. But eventually, he turns to Kira - if she's even still present - and gestures towards her to redirect some of the credit her way. Then that hand just runs through his sweat-slickened hair, attempting to draw the bangs back from his eye. It doesn't work. They just fall right back into place.

"You're a good wrestler. Even if you've got a big ol' chip on your shoulder," he chides with a boyish smile. "That splash was a Hell of a thing."

Last edited by 12089 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next