Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril Empty Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

In the back Eliza Harenwood was getting ready for her next match, ever since she came to Japan she'd been going around non-stop. Although it was certainly in her mind better than doing nothing, after all Eliza was wanting to make the best out of her younger years, she could certainly understand why her ex attended this place called Tension. There was never really a dull night when she wrestled here, although she'd been getting pasted back and forth.

"Well I did sign on for this, I could easily quit but my parents wouldn't approve." Eliza muttered to herself as she got herself ready to change into her usual attire, her parents were rich yeah. But Eliza was eager to carve out her own story, plus she heard that 'He' was here too. What better way to catch up than wrestling in the same place.

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril Large.gif

"After this match I'm taking some time off, so I can get ready for that next event." Eliza had been invited to take part in the tension battle royale, perhaps she could win it, the thought was certainly appealing yes. But one thing at a time.

Ms Harenwood checked herself over in the floor length mirror in the locker room once more, checking that the dress was fitting. Without a word she exited the room and made her way over to the entrance ramp, waiting for her song to play.

Sure enough Eliza's theme song [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rn0PKC4lac:3kj83ye2]Baile de Batalla[/url:3kj83ye2] began to play. The aristocratic girl made her way out to the Spanish guitars, earning quite the large amount of cheers. She had been discussed in wrestling news as "Tension's classiest girl." but Eliza paid no heed to it, after all her ex paid no heed to what the tabloids thought of him. So she decided to follow his example, many were the perils of the rich and famous.

Ms Harenwood entered the ring and made her way as usual over to the far corner, removing her red ballroom dress to show her wrestling attire. A large red leather corset which covered her entire chest and shoulders, complete with black and red stockings. The ballroom dress was hung atop the iron turnbuckle post, and Eliza began stretching her legs on the middle rope. They were her most valuable weapons, even took out insurance on them believe it or not.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Match time again, and against another newcomer. He isn't tired of it, but Domino does have to wonder when he'll be considered to've paid his dues. Well, whatever. A newbie can put on a good show, same as any of these others. Hell, even better. They have the chance to really surprise an audience. Win or lose, it all depends on how they play the game.

But what about this newer girl in particular? Domino did a bit of research on her and had to headtilt at what he'd found. Classiest girl in Tension? Does this mean she isn't going to get naked in the ring? How scandalous. But joking aside, he figures this will likely have something to do more with her wrestling attire than anything. All part of a gimmick. Not like his own two-toned trunks aren't a deliberate choice.

The teen's head is just abuzz with thoughts tonight as he tugs a shirt on. The rest of his attire is already in place. But since he's the second one to be called in, he gets to have a little extra fun.

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril 23m2ao0.jpg

His music hits, and the young model springs onto the ramp. His right first thrusts into the air in salute to the crowd, basking in the roar of applause and cheer. With a radiant smile, Domino makes his way to the stage, trotting side to side to slap high-fives, dap bro-fists, and give hugs. Once he hits the ring's edge, he hops up onto the apron and backrolls over the top rope, only to ascend the nearest turnbuckle. He grabs onto the collar of his shirt and tugs it off, revealing his sleekly-toned upper-body and leaving him only in the aforementioned wrestling attire: black and white trunks, boots, and bracers. Simple, but flashy, while also appropriately revealing. The shirt is tossed out over the audience for some lucky (almost certainly female) fan.

From there, he hops down and turns to finally get a good look at his opponent. Those amethyst eyes blink. "Wow, you're really pretty." Arms fold over his chest as the ref' checks him over. "Didn't expect that." But he totally called the outfit she'd wear. Yep.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Eliza was remaining calm as her opponent entered the arena, seemed like an alright chap. A darling boy considering how he was interacting with the crowd, no babies to kiss alas. He also seemed to know what he was doing, Eliza liked that.

When the man called her pretty Eliza lightly blushed and has a bemused smirk on her face "Well your grasp of the obvious is astounding sir, I am Eliza Harenwood. Care to give me your name?" Ms Harenwood stated.

Once Domino gave his name to the ballroom girl, Eliza would ease into her stance. Knees slightly bent and her arms stretched yet curled in a ballet stance. "Please perform to your best, for I intend to do so."

Ms Harenwood would move forwards into the center of the ring, and then leap into a mid air pirouette spin. Hoping to drive her leg hard into him, this was how Eliza did things. Explosive offense from step one!

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:40 pm

"Folks around here call me Domino. Stick around and maybe you'll get more," the teen replies with a playful wink. Oh, the blush was nice. And her accent's just adorable. It doesn't help that Domino already has a weakness for girls with accents.

Anyway, right. Match on. Domino steps forward as the bell sounds off. *DING* And already, the girl has taken to flight. Those dark amethyst eyes widen to overtake the majority of his facial real-estate, and his arms lift to defend himself.

"Ergh!"

He manages to catch most of the kick on the brunt of his left forearm, but the momentum is still enough to bowl him over onto his side. He props himself up on a hip and hand, peering at her. "Hell of a kick y'got there, Poppins!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Eliza had gotten the first hit of the match, with that stylish offense she was known for. Those powerful legs, even had insurance on them. Domino was toppled like a domino after that kick, although he still was able to talk with that retort at her. "Hmph!" Eliza said simply, she wasn't much for small talk during matches.

It was time for some more odd offense, Domino might be expecting Eliza to keep up with the striking. Sure Eliza would do so, but in her way. She bounced back a little, lightly stepping on her toes like the ballerina she was. Suddenly Ms Harenwood would bust into the splits, aiming to get her foot to hit Domino's kneecap directly. The ballroom girl would then attempt to move her legs about so she could roll to the side, it was certainly a move that most didn't see coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:35 pm

It was... definitely an odd thing, fighting this girl. She was all bounces and spins. Like a crazy dervish. But Domino's not without his own tricks and abilities, the likes of which-.. okay, he'll have to show those a bit later. She's started dancing around again. Domino starts to lift once more, only for that kick to pop out - and right at a joint. He pivots his knee out to take the kick to the thigh with a wince, but ultimately less crippling than what would've been.

'Geeze, is this girl trying to break something?'

Forced onto his side from that kick, the teen shifts back to grab onto the ropes. Rather than stand directly, he uses them to draw himself back up, standing on the ring apron just outside of the ropes. There, his eyes narrow on her, lighthearted mirth gone for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Eliza soon realised she probably shouldn't have done that, given Domino's clear reaction. Ms Harenwood hesitated briefly before going out of her stance, hands held together in front of her hips.

"I apologize Mr Domino, in my intent on trying to defeat you I could have ended up injuring you longer than both of us would prefer. If you wish to rest and start again I shall be happy to do so." Eliza stated politely, doing a short bow. She looked genuinely apologetic, Ms Harenwood wasn't the sort to try and make anyone hate her. She'd rather everyone just got on alright and lived.

With that Eliza would make her way back to her corner, waiting for Domino to enter once again. She mentally noted that she should refrain from attacking the key joints, instead to go for the wide areas. Like those dashing abs of Domino.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Domino was expecting a rush from the girl. He was expecting it, and he was ready to take this in a lateral direction. But what happens, instead, is more surprising. She's just full of them tonight.

That darkened look is replaced with a puzzled blink, then an eyeshift aside. "Err, you know, whatever, stuff happens," he replies awkwardly. "It's all good'n stuff..." He spares his right fist to hold over his lips, oh-so-politely clearing his throat. Ah-hem. Right. Back to beating each other up. The teen slips between the ropes to stand on the mat again, stance squaring. His hands lift at the ready, inviting her for a lockup. And he seems to make good on the invitation, as he steps in and starts to reach out.

Only it turns out to be a feint. This time, he tries to take her by surprise with a knee lift, hoping to catch the blonde in the gut!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Eliza was now set to start the match proper, lockups weren't really her things. But she could attempt at least, only fair considering what she just did earlier. The ballroom girl made to move in, hoping her arms were just as good as those legs of hers were. They probably were, she did use them to perform handstands from time to time.

But she got sharply kneed to the gut, the wind being knocked out of Eliza's sail. Eyes going out their sockets as the pain shot through her body.

"Gah!" Ms Harenwood yelped out, she staggered back a few steps while clenching her chest. Leaving her free for another attack attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Knee sinking into midsection is a satisfying feeling, especially after how rocky the match started. With her backing up and holding her chest, Domino moves in to capitalize on the opportunity. His hands lash out to grab her by the shoulders and, in the hopes of using raw power and size advantage, tries to sling her smaller body back against the nearest turnbuckle.

She seems like a dainty little thing. Raw force might be the way to go with her. Raw, relentless force. And Domino can supply that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next