Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Sena let out a little chuckle as she felt that moan escape from the girl's mouth. As much as she knew Saori wanted to put on a show that she wasn't being affected by this, that little moan gave Sena all t he indication that she needed to show that it was indeed working. She had quite a bit of fun squeezing and groping at herb reasts before hearing her words.

"Woaah~ Hey now~ Bitch? That's a bit harsh isn't it?" Sena said with that grin on her face before she felt Saori grab her wrists like that, pulling them away. "Oh where are my manners? You wanted some of mine too I'm sure!" She simply said before thrusting her body forward and down, going to drop her quite large breasts onto Saori's face as the girl had Sena's wrists in her hands.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Sena Iwakura vs SaS ~Triple H Match~

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:06 pm

"What...?" Saori had a bewildered look at Sena's comment, but with her hands busy holding the girl's own, she was defenseless when her opponent thrust forward, covering her face with those luscious mounds. "Mmmpph! Mmmhhh!" the sailor quickly kicking out her legs in desperation, her hands trying to pull Sena's hair in order to pull the girl away from her.

Oh dear, this wasn't going to end well for her partner, or so Sayoko thought. While she enjoyed the sight of her opponent having the upper hand against Saori, and to the point, envied her partner, it seemed that Saori could use a little help. She normally played by the rules, but once in a while, Sayoko didn't mind playing a little dirty.

The braided girl glanced at the ref girl who seemed to be watching the other wrestlers, and she quickly made the run towards Sena and her partner, looking to drop an elbow on the girl's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Sena giggled a little as she pressed her breasts into Saori's face. She felt her struggling like that, doing her best to keep her hands away from pulling at her hair as she gave her a little "tsk tsk" "None of that hun~ Just enjoy the feeling! I know you love it~" She giggled again, not seeing what was coming straight for her.

Soon though, she felt that elbow crash into her back, causing her to yell out in pain, causing her to roll off of Saori, rubbing her back. "Huu..double teaming like that.." She clicked her tongue, rolling onto her butt as she rubbed her back more.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Saori let out a sigh of relief after she was let go from Sena's grip. She screwed up badly and had to thank her partner who's currently being lectured by the ref girl. Sayoko just put her arms up in fake innocence and slowly left the ring while Saori getting up to her feet. Both sailors exchanged a knowing glance and nod.

Once she adjusted her breath, Saori instantly charged towards Sena, having the urge to kick the girl's butt hard. With a battle cry, the black haired sailor would attempt to jump on her opponent, looking to take her down and straddled the girl in return.

"You're going down, bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Sena was still busy sort of figuring out really what had even just happened as Saori had gotten up and recovered herself. She knew t hat elbow drop came from Sayoko and she slightly grinned as she watched her being scolded by the ref girl.

"Huu~ As fun as this is..maybe having someone to watch my back might have been a good idea" She said to herself, about to pick herself up before Saori suddenly crashed into her, earning a yelp from Sena as she was pushed onto her back with Saori straddling her. She blinked at her words before offering her a wide grin.

"Huhu~ I would have given you your turn on top hun~ If that's what you really wanted"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:36 pm

Saori managed to tackle Sena down and that gave her a smug grin on her face. What the girl said earlier, however, made her cheeks blushed and her grin soon turned into an annoyed expression. What's the deal with this girl?

"S-shut up! You were just lucky back then!" she barked while her hands would attempt to grab at Sena's wrists to pin the girl's arms to the mat.

She would slowly move upwards once she done that, wanting to trap her opponent in a school girl pin. To shut Sena up, Saori knew she had to weaken the girl first. Might as well start by clamping her thighs on her opponent's head to press her air.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Finding her wrists pinned to the mat, Sena narrows her eyes a bit. The girl's reactions to her words were helping her out quite a bit though. She was easy to tease and Sena was enjoying it quite a bit, ready to hammer it on even more.

"Really now~? If your partner didn't help you, you'd still be kissing my breasts." She winks at her before she found her moving up her body, locking her in that schoolgirl as she clamped her thighs on her head like that. As much as Sena wanted to continue joking around and teasing her, she wasn't one to take as a joke, Saori was quite good. She had to squirm and struggle underneath her, twisting and turning her body as she tried to somehow get out from under her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:46 pm

"Wh... L-like I said you're lucky!" Saori insisted, clamping her thighs tighter on the side of Sena's face in anger. "Take this, bitch!"

Unfortunately, the girl wouldn't stay still and began to squirm under her. The feeling of Sena's face rubbing her inner thighs made Saori blushed deeper, and it inadvertently caused her legs to give a bit of room for her opponent head. She still tried to keep Sena's arms pinned down with her hands, although she could feel the stronger girl's struggle starting to make her grip slipping a bit.

"S-stay still would you! Just accept that you're going to lose!" barked the sailor.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Sena groaned out a bit as she kept that hold in, but would soon feel her give her a bit of room, her legs giving a little. She could tell this was effecting her and she loved how easy it seemed to fluster the girl. Grinning, she heard her yelling words, just looking up at her. "Mmmn seeing you say t hat with that blush on your face..it's so cute" Sena let out a little giggle in the straining hold t hat she was in before she would use that little room she got to her advantage.

She attempted to turn her head just a bit, enough for her to try and run her tongue across her thigh.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:19 pm

"S-shut up, you... haahh...?" Saori's reply was replaced with a half moan as she felt Sena's tongue brushing her thigh, which inadvertently made her spread her legs wider and gave the girl even more space to breath. "Ghh... s-stupid bitch..."

The sailor would reach for her opponent's head, trying to turn it away from her thigh so she could try clamping her legs on it again. With all the struggling Sena was doing under her, though, Saori somehow found it difficult to do that quickly. It's probably her focus was also spent on replying to what the girl was saying to her.

Sayoko noticed that, but she kept quiet, wanting to see if Sena could capitalize on that. Telling her partner not to take her opponent's words like was almost pointless at this point, anyways. She might have just provided an extra distraction for the pony-tailed girl. Not to mention that it's more exciting to see Saori on the receiving end instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next