Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 pm

In Nick's gullible eyes,he thought that Gail was telling the truth.There was a second,more tenacious pause.But,Nick smiles. "Oh,they finally got you some help,eh? What did you do,kill some one again?" The dog patted the lion's head,and didnt care that Jay growled.Nick joked,laughing at his own pun.Nick opened the door wider. "Come in,come in."

The dog's room was a bit smaller than Jay's.Though,it was much more kept and cleaner.The first room was a small living room,just a couch,table and nice television.A couple of closed doors led elsewhere,and a kitchen was more towards the back.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Hmm... Nick was a lot more comfortable around people than Jay was, so that was something. He also was more of an idiot in his own ways, it seemed. Unless he was actually a really good actor and was just joking around, but it didn't seem the case. She just smiled and followed Nick into his room. "Yeah, Jay here is probably one of the crazier people I have to deal with. First time I met him, he tried to pick a fight with me and everything."

His place was a bit more like a home than Jay's, there was actually colour here at least. "So anyways, I told Jay to come 'cuz like... I can't really handle him alone, I thought it'd be good to bring him to one of his friend's places, and you were the closest." She purposefully ignored whatever death glares Jay might be giving her.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Jay wasn't sure on what to do.Die from laughing inwardly at the fact that Nick was being fooled,or give Gail glares for calling him crazin and accusing of picking a fight first.He choose to remain silent for the time being and let it go.

"Well....Look where you are.A hostile enviornment such as this.Its probably got to do something with how he first treated you." Nick tried to reason.He goes to his room for a second,comming back out with several chocolate bars. "Would you like some? I can get some more.Miss....." He let his voice trail,not knowing her name.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:07 pm

"Ah, sorry Nick. Call me Gail." Gail had recently realized that despite her not-too-great record in the ring, her name, mostly her eye-catching surname, still did get recognized by random people, so giving her full name away was not a smart thing, in the case that Nick was one of those randoms.

"Well thanks for the offer, I guess just a bit's fine." Gail liked chocolate, like pretty much everyone else in the world. Gail turned back to face Jay. "Anyways Jay, you have to say something. Only reason we're here's for that."

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 am

It didn't phase Nick too much that she didn't give her last name.He shrugged it off and thought next: Chocolate. "I'll be right back,sit tight." Nick told Gail and Jay before dissapearing into his room.The dog closed the door after him.

Jay gave off some grumbles,and then angrily whispered to Gail. "What sort of thoughts are you putting in his head? I don't need him thinking that I'm crazy! He's going to really believe you!" He sat back and crossed his arms. "You wanted me to say something? Well--" He looked over to Nick. "What the hell is your problem?!"

Nick was bringing out at least 20 bars of chocolate. "What? These are mostly for me,don't have a fit."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:55 am

"What, he doesn't think that already? What's the problem?" Gail smiled and ignored any other concerns Jay might have about her phrasing. When Nick came back though... "You sure you can finish all that?" Gail couldn't count exactly how many there was on the plate, but it was certainly an unhealthy amount of processed cocoa. "I thought dogs couldn't eat chocolate?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:15 am

Nick loved chocolate.It was like,his most prized possession when he had some.And when he came to this place,long ago,he brought his whole 'collection with him,ate it and got another one.Jay shook his head when Nick replied.

The dog scoffed at her question. "Of course I can finish this!Maybe not in a sitting,but it should last me the night and then some.And I may be a dog,but being a human comes first......Sometimes."

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Jay still wasn't talking. That was fine, that just meant Gail would have to make up some more "facts". "Uh huh... so you're diet is mainly chocolate?" It was just a simple question, no sarcasm or anything. "'Cuz like... it's good, but after a while, that much sugar will turn you into someone like Jay."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:34 pm

To most anyone who saw Nick's obsession with chocolate,they would think that's all he ate.But,this was not so. "My diet? I'd be dead by now,wouldn't I ? No,I eat normal things,like everyone else,Miss Gail" The dog corrected,placing the plethora of bars on the table before them all.

"And for the fact,nothing but time and conditions can turn me into Jay" He said,chuckling.Jay growls,almost having another fit before crossing his arms and sitting back.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

"Well good for you, Nick." Gail of course, ignores whatever concerns Jay may have about the situation and sits down closer to Nick. "You know, when Jay told me he had a friend, I thought you'd be a bit more like him, but I'm glad to see that you're not."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next