Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Something New for Tension

+22
wrestleryu
TekRobo
kamina_tamotsu
FlameofHope
XSirenX
beangraff
kiranar
IndigoDragon
Kounoko
daemongirl
Old_Man_Tai
Harrier
Kitten
Alexandra
Bluemouse
hamish1024
Kelsea
Deus001
ThunderFox
Lobo
TaliZorah
Tatyina
26 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Something New for Tension - Page 8 Empty Re: Something New for Tension

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 am

I think this is a good idea on paper, and I like that IC the managers assign the Duo's.

Otherwise, for example my John and Ro have such an old and deep friendship they'd have no IC reason not to have a duo relationship except for that they're both my characters.

However, I question whether or not it can be implemented successfully. It would leave me TOTALLY reliant on the other person to be active.

I think the only way to find out is to try it.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure I like the idea that the OTHER duo member can win a title for the person. I'm going through that right now in my title match, and I was sort annoyed by it in the first place. Titles should be won by that wrestler. If you DO have or want the title, you accept an obligation to deal with those consequences.

EDIT 2: If it seems like I'm criticizing one small part, it's because I like the rest of it, on paper anyway. Like I said, we should try it.

Last edited by 199 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:40 am; edited 4 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:53 am

To go briefly back on topic:

No, I don't feel that the idea of Tension is to just do MvF matches.. You can do what ever you like as long as its within the rules.

No, I don't feel that the idea of duo is to make the championships a team effort.. The occasions that we have had a problem with a title/tournament match is fairly rare because a lot of background work goes in by me and the mods to ensure that everyone is happy with the match before we set the matches. Perhaps its slightly different from what BM and Tatyina are thinking, but I was planning to still do background work to try and get it so that the actual challenger is facing the actual champion. However on the occasions its not possible to get that set up, it is still possible for the duo to step in *if all the members involved are happy with that*... If you don't want to face the duo champion because you won't be "beating the man", then don't... There is nothing forcing you to do so. But I don't feel that as the male hentai champion, you are then obliged to RP male on male sex (if you were, we'd have a lot less males going for that belt).

And no, I don't feel that MvM in title and tournament matches is currently a massive problem (the issue scarcely arises that is unsolvable). The use of duoing in my eyes would be used as a storyline device way more than a way to get out of a MvM title/tournament match.. But it just happens that its this lesser use that is of more concern to everyone in this thread, hence we've ended up talking almost solely on that which is exactly what I didn't want to do..

Storyline is the main focus for me and perhaps people who are not interested in storyline will not jump on this as much as we are hoping... In that case perhaps Tension will only ever flourish as much as it is now

Last edited by 2 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Something New for Tension - Page 8 ELZuoMvSomething New for Tension - Page 8 OG5hnuaSomething New for Tension - Page 8 Cg3CzYmSomething New for Tension - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:55 am

[quote="Kitten":3rujkuov]This is you, riding a bike

Something New for Tension - Page 8 AD0Y7j9_460sa.gif

Something New for Tension - Page 8 Yay-thread-derailed-my-little-pony-vSCnQq.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 am

Well you know what, it's never going to make everyone happy, so I'm pretty fucking pleased someone is trying to do something.

Props to that.

That said, I want to repeat what I said above; We should try this.

As for the titles, I don't know. Even if this was thought up, as I'm now told, without considering that my John was meant to fight Kent but a substitution had to be made, it still leaves room for someone to just be like "nope, let my Duo take care of it, I don't like that idea. I know I agreed to do whatever is necessary with the title, but this match doesn't sound fun, let someone else do it."

And, like I said, if I sound like I'm nit picking the idea it's because this is the only critique I have of it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:23 am

[quote="Kelsea":zk8fpepa]
Storyline is the main focus for me and perhaps people who are not interested in storyline will not jump on this as much as we are hoping... In that case perhaps Tension will only ever flourish as much as it is now
Honestly, there's two reasons for this, IMO.

One: is that mixed stuff just isn't going to be as popular as female/female stuff. That's a fact everyone just has to come to terms with. The vast majority of people on this site are here for female/female stuff. That kind of leads me to my second reason.

Two: Most of the people that DO have an interest in mixed stuff don't care about storylines. I'm not saying this applies to everyone in Tension, far from it, but just a glance at the Tension boards gives the impression that most people are just in Tension for the sex, either to get their guy fucked or to have their guy dominate over a girl. A large part of Tension's members don't care about the stories and just want sex, so I don't see this idea suddenly inspiring them to work on creating long involved storylines at all.

I'm not trying to say this is a bad idea, not at all. I'm just saying, I don't think it's going to inspire too many more people to rush out and create huge involved storylines. We're going to end up at the same place as we are now, where the few people that do work on having big storylines do so, and the people that don't...well, won't. You might see a couple more people get involved, but I'm willing to say that in the long run, this sadly won't have as big an impact as you guys are hoping. :/
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 am

How big of an impact are they hoping it will have, professor?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:36 am

From the sound of Tat's original post?

[quote="Tatyina":1i6vvpls]
A REAL chance for people to start REAL storylines in Tension and hopefully have a lot of fun with it.

It's making it sound like this is Tension's only chance and without this, no one has any opportunity to start any kind of storylines.

Look, I'm not trying to say this is the WORST IDEA EVUR or anything. No one is. We're just trying to say that while this could start off interesting storylines for people, you shouldn't expect it to just magically do so and usher in a brand new era for Tension. The people that want storylines in Tension already do them, and the ones that don't...well, they don't. There's no need to get overly defensive or insulting about this, y'know? Tat asked for people's opinions, and we're giving them.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 am

I don't expect anyone to do anything with it, BECAUSE it's an IC thing. Like you said, there are only a couple people involved with Tension who bother with story.

Do you know what a straw man argument is?

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:39 am

Yes, I do. What's your point?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:43 am

You're ugly.

Bluemouse