Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 3 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:47 am

Sayoko was grinning to Anubis as both girls circling each other on their hands and knees like two animals. When the goddess lunged forward, the sailor did the same, aiming to catch her opponent's arms. To her surprise, however, Anubis simply slipped behind her, and before Sayoko could react properly, she was caught from behind!

"Ah!" the braided girl let out, before her cute rear start wiggling around in a rather weak attempt to free herself. "Not yet!" Sayoko told Anubis as she began to raise herself to her knees, her hands reaching for her opponent's arms to start unhooking them from her midsection.

Saori, meanwhile, was just having too much fun spanking Bastet's reddening butt. The sadistic grin on her face probably told everyone about how she truly felt at the moment, delighted of being in control over the other goddess. She didn't even pay attention to what's going on with her partner and her opponent! Bastet's cries of protest sounds like music to her ear, and that only made her want to keep spanking the girl.

"Haha! That's right, keep squirming! Why don't you beg me top stop!" taunted the pony-tailed sailor as she delivered as much slaps as she could before her opponent eventually reached the ropes.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 3 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Anubis had tricked Sayoko, managing to get around behind her and close her arms around the Sailor’️s midsection when the Japanese girl had been expecting another face-to-face lockup. Anubis would have to fight to keep that advantage, however, as her opponent’️s hands immediately latched onto her arms, trying to pry them loose. For the time being, Anubis managed to keep her hands hooked together atop Sayoko’️s body, preventing her from escaping. But it would not be long before the hold would be broken.

Looking to maintain control, Anubis would thrust one knee forward, trying to hit Sayoko in the butt or the thighs and take the girl’️s lower body out from under her. With any luck, Anubis would then be able to fall onto her back, holding Sayoko on top of her in a position that would not be quite as escapable, hopefully.

Meanwhile, Bastet continued to claw her way towards the ropes, even as her cries seemed to embolden her black-haired opponent. Her cheeks—both those of her butt and those of her face—were turning redder and redder as the abuse continued. “No! You don’️t beg for stuff from your pet! The pet is supposed to do the begging!” she insisted. “And I am going to make you beg! Just…nnnnrr…wait!”

Seeing the ropes within her reach, Bastet would stretch out and try to grab ahold of the bottom one, desperately wanting to get out from under Saori so that she could get some revenge.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 pm

"Ugh!" Sayoko grunted as she felt the knee strike on her butt, causing her grip on Anubis' arms to weaken. "Ah!" she yelped as the girl turned her over, trapping the sailor from under.

Sayoko continued to squirm around while holding onto Anubis' arms, still trying to free herself, although she's becoming less defiant with her effort. She wanted to see what her opponent going to do next, while not allowing the goddess to restrain her too easily. Her back pressing against Anubis' breasts might also helped her effort, or so she thought.

"Let go!" the braided sailor protested, although she's not being too sincere with her words...

On the other hand, Saori couldn't really believe that Bastet was still being cocky even as she crawled and being spanked like that. Maybe the girl was the goddess of arrogance or something! When her opponent reached the ropes, however, Saori had no choice but to let go of the girl, but not before she gave a dissing stomp on that reddening butt of Bastet. She felt pretty satisfied with how she managed to contain her opponent to this point, although she also believed that Bastet might be willing to return the favor at all cost now. Well, she could try!

"Blah blah blah!" she mocked while stepping back from the girl. "You're the one who's going to be the pet... So you better start learning how to beg!" Saori declared boldly with a smug expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Anubis’️s shift from a sitting to laying down position seemed to be beneficial, as Sayoko seemed surprised and her struggles began to grow weaker. “I do believe I have you, my dear…” Anubis purred, licking her lips as she would attempt to turn the two of them over, putting herself on top while she pressed Sayoko’️s lovely body onto the mat with her weight. Her hands would slowly slide up from Sayoko’️s belly to the Sailor’️s breasts, cupping them forcefully, massaging them through the girl’️s shirt with expert fingers.

Meanwhile, Bastet gave one last cry of pain and indignation as Saori stomped on her wounded bottom. “Gyynnah!” the cat-eared Goddess cried, one hand reaching back to rub her sore hindquarters. She slowly turned around and got to her feet, keeping that hand on her butt, trying to rub the pain away. She stared determinedly at Saori. “Don’️t let these ears fool you, Saori—I’️m no pet!” she countered. “Besides, I already picked out a collar for you online! You’️re going to lose, and I am going to make you beg for a taste of my pussy!”

She took a step forward, assuming a defensive posture, ready if Saori attacked her, but also ready to exploit any openings the Sailor may present her with.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

"Uhhm!" Sayoko whined as Anubis turned them over, the sailor pinned down by the goddess' weight.

The feelings of Anubis' breasts pressed against her back was already distracting her, but when the girl's hands began to grope and knead her own mounds, the braided sailor moaned and twitched. Her struggle getting weaker and weaker as she slowly let her opponent to take more control, her mind focusing itself on the pleasure on her body at the moment.

"Ouhh... Yes..."

Meanwhile, Saori was slightly distracted by Bastet's words, particularly by the mention of the collar. Her cheeks blushed slightly, but she quickly shook her head. She's not going to let the cheeky goddess claimed her as her pet, at leasts not easily!

"Hmmph! You'll be the one wearing that collar!" she snarled before running towards Bastet to try taking advantage of the girl's weakened form.

She noticed that the turnbuckle behind her opponent wasn't too far away, and Saori intended to use that to her advantage. She's planning to deliver a nice hard kick to shove Bastet towards the corner, thinking that it'd be a great place to prove her point that she was just a wannabe goddess!

"Take this!" she exclaimed while driving her foot onto her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Anubis felt Sayoko begin to weaken beneath her. She smirked. “You’️re a real submissive at heart, aren’️t you, Sayoko?” she said, getting the sense from the way the Sailor gave in to the pleasurable moment that she wouldn’️t exactly mind being on the bottom tonight. This could very well make things easier for us, the Goddess thought. Wanting to press her advantage, Anubis would slip her hands inside of Sayoko’️s loose-fitting blouse, grabbing onto it and attempting to slide it upwards, exposing the Sailor’️s boobs for more direct contact.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Saori were still locked in an intense verbal battle that was just about to turn physical once again. “The collar wouldn’️t even look good on me!” Bastet retorted. “You’️re going to be wearing it!”

As Saori rushed her, the Sailor’️s long, toned leg swinging forward to try to nail her midsection, Bastet braced herself and acted fast. She would grab at the Japanese girl’️s foot with both hands, trying to get a firm hold on it. Then, with a yell, the Goddess would swing her body around, trying to throw Saori into the turnbuckle, looking to do to the Sailor what the Sailor had intended to do to her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:57 am

"Mhhmm... Who knows..." Sayoko purred as felt Anubis' hands slided her blouse upwards to reveal her bra-less breasts.

She still tried to shake the goddess off her back, although half heartedly. The braided sailor would at least attempt to roll them to their sides, so she didn't have to be sandwiched by Anubis and the mat for too long. On the ring, she was still obliged to try resisting her opponent even if it slightly clashed with her interest.

"But what if I am...?" she asked Anubis in a whispering tone, so only the goddess could hear her.

Saori's eyes widened as her foot was caught, but apparently that wasn't the end of her problem. With a quick swing from Bastet, the pony tailed sailor soon found herself slammed against the turnbuckle!

"Uagh!" she cried, before her body slumped on the corner, her arms hung on the top ropes. "B-bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 pm

After revealing the Japanese woman’️s big, perfectly shaped breasts to the crowd, Anubis would happily go to work on them, grabbing one in each hand and squeezing them almost as if she was milking a cow. At the same time, she would be constantly readjusting her position atop the Sailor as the girl continued to wiggle beneath her.

“If you are, my dear, then you and I will get along splendidly,” the jackal-eared Goddess replied, her tongue lapping at Sayoko’️s ear as she spoke only loud enough for her opponent to hear.

Meanwhile, after throwing Saori against the turnbuckle, Bastet was ready to do a little punishing of her own. “My turn, dummy!” she mocked, bouncing forward a few steps so that she could corner her opponent, giving her no avenue of escape. With a big smile, the cat-eared Goddess would pull her arm back, then swing it forward, slamming it lengthwise into the Sailor’️s breasts, as hard as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:00 am

"Mmmmhh...!" Sayoko moaned under Anubis as her breasts was being massaged expertly by the goddess. "T-that sounds lovely..."

The braided sailor, however, didn't really want to be conquered with just some breasts massage and ear licking, even if they felt good enough to make her shiver. She bit her lower lips to try focusing herself, before letting out a determined grunt and pushed herself off the mat in an attempt to roll over, hoping to pin Anubis with her back!

"Uhaaahh...!" Sayoko groaned as she push herself off the mat.

Compared to her partner, Saori was in much worse situation as she was dazed and cornered by Bastet. She wanted to get back at the cheeky goddess as soon as possible, but before she could even move from the corner, Saori felt a hard strike on her chest!

"Gaah!" she cried and bent over, her arms crossed in front of her sore breasts. "F-fuuckk..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:06 am

Anubis could feel the way her opponent was melting beneath her, and chuckled lightly, her hot breath puffing against Sayoko’️s ear as her hands continued to cup and squeeze the now-bare breasts of the braided Sailor. Anubis thought that Sayoko would simply give in to the pleasure, but the Goddess was dead wrong, and, to her surprise, she would find herself pinned beneath Sayoko as the Sailor rolled over onto her back.

“Nnnn!” Anubis grunted, wriggling to try to escape. Her breasts rubbed back and forth across Sayoko’️s upper back. Her hands still groped the girl’️s breasts, though her assault was rather lame and sporadic now, as most of her attention was focused upon escaping from beneath the beautiful Japanese woman.

Bastet was not having the same sorts of problems that her big sister was. She had Saori cornered, and the blow to her breasts had the Sailor girl reeling. The cat-eared girl could have easily thrown a few more blows to her foe’️s breasts, just to make her hurt a little. She wouldn’️t do that, though—Bastet had her eyes on the prize, and pain was not the way she and Anubis were going to win this match and claim their opponents as their pets.

“Get back up!” Bastet demanded, grabbing Saori’️s shoulders and pulling her back to her full height. She smiled devilishly when she looked into the girl’️s cute face again. “It’️s my turn in charge, and I am not going to waste it like you did!”

With that declaration, Bastet would throw herself forward, pressing the front of her body up against the body of her opponent. Her lips would come into hard, wet contact with those of Saori as the cat-eared Goddess forced herself on the Sailor. Her knee would rub gently against the girl’️s covered sex, trying to turn Saori on.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next