Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 11 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:15 pm

"But of course... to service a goddess should be everyone's dream, no?" Sayoko giggled while she rubbed the thigh of Anubis which she didn't use as her makeshift pillow."

The braided sailor would then lifted her head and tilted it to the side so she could see how the match progressed. It kinda surprised her that Both Saori and Bastet hadn't finished each other yet. She guessed that both of them must have tried pretty hard not to lose. Sayoko giggled again as she thought that there might be a lot similarities within her partner and Anubis'.

"Ara~ They surely taking their time playing with each other, huh?" said Sayoko as she watched the black haired sailor still tussling around on the mat with the other goddess.

Saori was still winded from her crash, and she could do nothing when Bastet removed her hand from the girl's wet pussy. She was about to try getting away from the goddess when her pantie was suddenly stripped off her. It didn't take a genius to guess who's the culprit.

"Ah! S-stop that you stupid pervert!" barked the sailor as she tried to push Bastet away from her.

Unfortunately, the girl still had one of her arms held, and so she could do little to prevent the goddess from snatching her underwear. Saori's cheeks blushed again, and she began to squirm around to try making Bastet's tasks difficult until the inevitable happened.

"You big fat idiot! Let go of my pantie!" protested Saori some more.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 11 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:24 pm

Anubis chuckled softly at Sayoko’️s remark. The Sailor was quite the charmer, and, though she usually tried to be as stoic as possible during a match, Anubis could not help but soften up a little for the lovely Sayoko.

“It has been quite a while,” Anubis agreed, tilting her head back over her shoulder to see how the match was progressing. She watched her sister manage to topple her counterpart and strip her of her panties. Bastet seemed to have the advantage now, which pleased Anubis, but she knew that there was no guarantee her fellow Goddess would remain on top.

Bastet would do her best to stay there, however. “Shut up! You did the same thing to me, after all! All’️s fair! Idiot!” she growled. She wanted to shut Saori up, and, looking downwards, she thought she might have just the perfect way to do it. After she had stripped Saori’️s panties off of her, Bastet would ball the undergarments up in her hand and try to stuff them inside of the Sailor’️s mouth, looking to humiliate the girl by force-feeding her her own panties!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:43 pm

"Come on, Saori-chaan~ You can do ittt~" Sayoko cheered half heartedly as she saw her partner was struggling from her opponent's assault, before winking to Anubis.

She climbed the apron and sit next to Anubis, cuddling the girl while watching the match together with the goddess. Sayoko wanted Saori to be happy, but she didn't really mind losing either. She still cheered for her partner, since she kinda want to tease Anubis a little. Sayoko doubted that Saori actually heard her voice with all those tussling around anyways.

If the black haired sailor did listened to her partner, she seemed to be too occupied with all the yelling from Bastet. That, and the fact that her pantie was now gone, leaving her completely naked just like her opponent. Saori was just about to retort to the goddess' insult, but before she could say anything, her mouth was stuffed... with her own pantie! The sailor's cheeks burnt instantly and she glared at Bastet, her fist clenched tight.

"Ffffkkkk yfff!" she barked through her makeshift gag anyways, before attempting to throw herself over Bastet, hoping that her surge of anger would help her getting on top of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Anubis glanced at Sayoko and flashed her a smile as the Sailor got up on the ring apron to watch the end of the match. Unlike her counterpart, Anubis was wholeheartedly hoping for a win tonight. As much as Sayoko had managed to soften her up, she was still a competitor, and she didn’️t like to lose. She and Bastet rarely lost. And she could only hope that tonight wouldn’️t set a bad precedent for the rest of their AFW career. “Finish her off, Little Sister!” Anubis cheered, trying to be a little louder than Sayoko had been.

Bastet didn’️t really hear her sister, too focused as she was on embarrassing Saori and trying to make her cum. She chuckled as she shoved the panties into the girl’️s mouth, muffling any noise she might make. It looked pretty funny, too. The cat-eared Goddess was just reaching down towards Saori’️s sex to start fingering her when the Sailor pounced, rolling them over and trying to get on top. Bastet would yelp in surprise, wrapping her arms around her opponent to try to keep them rolling and put her back on top before the Japanese girl could try to do anything.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

"Hmmph~ My partner is going to win this one," Sayoko pouted cutely at Anubis, while turning around slightly to push her breasts against the goddess. "Ah, but that means that I won't be the pet anymore..." she said with a softer voice and a slightly disappointed tone, her eyes looked up for a bit.

Glancing at the ring, it's really difficult to tell who had the advantage with both Saori and Bastet continued to roll around for a bit. The black haired sailor eventually stopped trying to get on top of her opponent, deciding that being on their side should be fine too. It's probably going to be difficult to even achieve that if Bastet would keep going, so Saori felt like she needed a distraction.

Using one of her hands, she took out the pantie that was stuffed by her opponent from her mouth, and decided to toss it to Bastet's head when the girl was on top, hoping that she could take the goddess a little off guard and roll them for one last time to their sides. It's been such an exhausting match, and Saori was running out of breath and ideas as well. If her plan failed this could turn up rather bad for her, or so she thought.

"Take this, jerk!" she yelled as she throw her own underwear to Bastet's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Anubis smirked, feeling very cozy as Sayoko pressed her breasts against the shoulder of the jackal-eared Goddess. Sayoko obviously wanted Saori to be happy, but it seemed to Anubis that, if her counterpart had her way, she would be more than content losing this match and being Anubis’️s pet all night long. Anubis would enjoy that, too. She would probably enjoy being Sayoko’️s pet, too, were Bastet to lose this final confrontation with Saori. But Anubis preferred to be the dominant partner. It seemed to her that she and Sayoko fit very well together.

“Don’️t worry about it, my dear,” Anubis sighed, patting Sayoko’️s head once again. “My sister will win, and you can be my pet all night long.”

Bastet kept them rolling, not willing to let Saori get on top. She managed to keep Saori from ever securing the top position, but she herself was not able to remain on top for very long, either. Eventually, realizing the uselessness of continuing, Bastet realized that she could do just as much damage to Saori if they were on their sides as if she had the girl pinned beneath her. She probably would have been just fine with Saori’️s attempt to put them on their sides for good—but the throwing of the underwear in her face made her mad.

“Eww! Gross!” she spat, grabbing the panties and tossing them away as quickly as she could. “I can smell your pussy! Gross! Ack!” Seeing red, Bastet would reach down and try to grab ahold of one of Saori’️s nipples, yanking on it and twisting it in an effort to punish the Sailor.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:18 pm

"Well, that would be nice..." Sayoko whispered to Anubis, grinning a little. "B-but don't tell my partner I said that!"

Thinking about it, the braided sailor was actually quite amazed with Saori's resilience. Usually her partner, despite being stubborn and determined, would often crumble to any opponent that used sensual tactics. She didn't watch most of the fight between her fellow sailor and Bastet, but judging from her bout with Anubis, the other goddess should be equally sensual, if not more. Sayoko always thought that the Saori that tried to resist to the very end, but still giving to her desires as an irresistible sight. Perhaps that would happen soon...

"Ha!" Saori couldn't help but to feel amused and slightly irked at the same time by Bastet's reaction. "Mine smell better than yours for sur-aahhuhhh!!" her words were abruptly interrupted by the pinching and twisting on her hardened nipple. "Ack! S-stopp that... annghh b-bakaa! Ah!" protested the black haired sailor as she furiously slapped Bastet's hand in an attempt to stop the girl from torturing her nipple.

This wasn't good at all! The slight pain from the twisting only seemed to turn Saori on despite her protest. Her body was ready to give in if Bastet made another sexual advance on her, but her pride was still yelling at her to keep up the fight. There's no way she'd let the goddess come on top of her after all that insults she received through out the match! Saori grunted loudly and would attempt to push Bastet off her, hoping to create a bit of space between them so she could recover for a bit. With both of them lying on their sides, the sailor was hoping to shift herself around to locate the nearest ropes once she managed to push the goddess away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Anubis couldn’️t contain her laughter when she heard what Sayoko had to say, but she kept it soft so that Bastet and Saori wouldn’️t be distracted just because she had a fit of the giggles. “Of course, dear. I won’️t say a word,” she agreed, giving Sayoko a quick, affectionate noogie.

Meanwhile, Bastet and Saori were now on their sides, still locked in their intimate duel. Having her opponent’️s panties in her face had embarrassed Bastet, to be sure, but she got her revenge when she seized ahold of the Japanese girl’️s hard nipple and began twisting it as if it were a radio knob. “Ha! Take that! You and your smelly panties don’️t have anything on me!”

She couldn’️t keep ahold of it for very long, unfortunately, but by the time Saori pushed her away Bastet was confident that she had inflicted a pretty decent amount of pain—and, perhaps, even a little pleasure—on her maritime foe. Seeing Saori going for the ropes, Bastet would turn in the opposite direction and try to lift herself up onto her feet, hoping she could get up faster than Saori and have a chance to attack her while she was still on the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Sayoko giggled at Anubis' reaction and purred happily from the goddess' noogie. If Saori found out what she said to Anubis, the girl might not be too happy about it. The black haired sailor already known Sayoko for a long time and was already used to her partner's submissive side switched on during a match, but she'd still be a bit upset when Sayoko didn't give her all in a fight just because she's having fun being dominated.

Meanwhile, Saori really relieved that she could finally get away from Bastet. Her hardened nipples slightly brushed the canvas as she dragged herself towards the ropes, and she occasionally twitched from how sensitive her buds were.

"Uughh... T-that bitch is really going to pay for thiss..." she hissed as the ropes were just inches away from her hand.

The black haired sailor grabbed the lower ropes, before her other hand would reach for the middle ones so she could drag the rest of her exhausted body. Saori glanced over Bastet who seemed to already get back on her feet, gritting her teeth. With her current condition, she knew she could barely use her speed as her legs felt heavy as it was. Saori didn't bother to get up on her feet and stayed on her knees as she took a breather.

She planned to defend herself on her knees, since it'd probably be easier to take her opponent down should Bastet approached her on her feet. Turning around to move away from the ropes, Saori readied her arms in front of her, and mustered a determined expression despite her fatigue.

"Come on, bitch, let's finish this!" she yelled to the goddess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Bastet glanced over at Sayoko and her older sister. The two eliminated wrestlers looked like they were having a good time. They were lucky, Bastet thought to herself. They didn’️t have to contend with someone like Saori. Once she won the match, Bastet determined, she was going to spend some time teaching her cute, black-haired pet some manners.

Bastet had gotten slowly up onto her feet, ready for another titanic collision with Saori. When she turned back to her rival, however, the girl was on her knees, and didn’️t seem to intend to get up onto her feet any time soon. “What, are you too tired to keep going?” Bastet asked the girl. Saori’️s challenge indicated that was not the case. “If you want to finish it, then stop running away!” the Goddess added, before rushing at her opponent. As she approached, she would try to slide into the Japanese girl, hopefully landing a hard kick to her midsection.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next