Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 2 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:35 am

Sayoko's cheeks blushed lightly as she heard Anubis' statement of claiming her as the girl's pet. She didn't deny that it would be wonderful, but Saori would be upset at her if she just gave in for the sake of being a pet. The braided girl giggled, and arched her back to mash her breasts further against Anubis' even shaking them a little.

"Oh, I'm looking forward for that wonderful time, Anubis-chan..." Sayoko purred, almost whisperingly. "If you can claim me as yours, of course..."

A smirk appeared on her face, and with a sudden movement, she would then try to untangle her hands from her opponents and wrap her arms around the girl's midsection, looking to lift her up with a bearhug!

Meanwhile, Saori was preparing herself as she noticed Bastet coming back at her with a battle cry. Being a high flyer wrestler herself, she was aware of the possibilities of what her opponent could do, and would attempt to get out of the way by moving to the side. Once Bastet had landed, she was planning to drop herself on top of the girl with an elbow drop.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 2 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Anubis would match her counterpart’️s actions, arching her back to bring their breasts into even more intimate contact, testing Sayoko to see whether the Sailor could truly match her for physical prowess. The girl was certainly a match for her—perhaps even more than a match—when it came to strategy, as Anubis suddenly found herself captured in a tight bearhug and lifted up into the air by her maritime-themed foe.

“Nnnn!” Anubis growled, though the smile did not leave her face. “What a cheap trick from such a sweet girl!”

Anubis would wiggle in her opponent’️s clutches, doing her best to escape from the bearhug. And her best was not just simply attempting to escape—she would counterattack, as well. Lifted into the air as she was, her chest and Sayoko’️s face were on just about the same level. Anubis would wrap her hands around the Sailor’️s head and pull on it as hard as she could, trying to bury that lovely face between her large, tan tits.

As she was doing that, Bastet, too, was finding out how sneaky her opponent could be. The cat-eared girl was shocked as her flying tackle hit nothing but empty space, and let out a startled yelp as she slammed hard into the mat. She let out a second cry as Saori came down on top of her with a painful elbow drop. “Nyaaah! I’️ll get you for that!” she hissed, trying to roll away from her foe before she could be hurt even more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:58 pm

"Mmm..." Sayoko purred as she trapped Anubis with the bearhug. "I know you're not complaining~" she giggled.

She squeezed a little harder, wanting to make sure her opponent was secure in her grasps before she could parade the goddess around for a bit. Unfortunately, Anubis was quick to think of a response, and with her arms busy holding the girl, she could do nothing to stop her opponent from burying her head between the goddess' breasts.

"Mmmm!" Sayoko squealed into Anubis's chest, shaking the girl around as she tried to maintain control.

The braided girl's hold was loosened, but she wasn't about to let her opponent scot free just like that. Sayoko seemed to be stumbling around with her steps as she moved around, but she would then try to lift Anubis a little higher in order to slam the girl onto the math with a makeshift Spinebuster. Being distracted and not able to navigate her way easily, however, she might just inflicted less damage than she normally would.

Not too far away from there, Saori was just about to get up to her feet as Bastet rolled away. Her elbow drop seemed to hurt the cheeky girl, which brought a smug grin on the pony-tailed girl's face. Saori wasn't about to let the goddess skip away from her, though, and she would give a chase. The dark haired sailor's hands would reach for Bastet, aiming to catch one of the girl's legs to stop her opponent from escaping!

"Where do you think you're going?" she yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Anubis smirked. She may be trapped in a powerful bearhug, but, unlike some weaker girls who might just flail around aimlessly, she was smart. She took action, and was rewarded with a loosening of the hold—as well as a skin-tingling puff of Sayoko’️s hot breath between her breasts, as she held the girl’️s head in her cleavage as tightly as she could. “And you don’️t seem to be complaining about this!” she shot back, with a smug smile. She still wasn’️t let go, though, and Anubis had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as Sayoko began to drop her forward.

“H-hey! Stop!” the Goddess demanded, but she was already being slammed to the mat. She let out a loud, pained cry upon impact, and her arms fell limply against the mat, as she was a little bit stunned by the blow.

Bastet was hardly in a better situation. As she attempted to crawl away from Saori, she found her leg captured, keeping her from going any further. She mewled and growled frustratedly, continuing to claw at the mat, trying to keep crawling, but Saori’️s grip was tight, and she could not move. “I’️m getting away from you! Let me up so I can kick your ass!” the cat-eared Goddess replied.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Having slammed Anubis onto the mat, Sayoko came up for air, but she'd do so while kneeling down to try pinning her opponent. The goddess might not be dazed too much with her slam, but as long as she managed to stay on top, Sayoko knew that she had better chance to subdue Anubis. The braided sailor would try to pin her opponent's arms and straddle the girl's stomach in order to maintain her good start.

"Nope, not going to complain..." she smiled between her panting. "It's an honor to feel a goddess' breasts after all... huhu~"

Saori, on the other hand, also felt thrilled by the fact that she had the upper hand on Bastet. With her arms locking the girl's leg, she managed to prevent the cocky goddess from getting away, which mean she could start dishing more punishment to her opponent!

"Oh, is that how you ask a favor from someone?" taunted the pony tailed sailor. "As I thought, I'd need to teach you some humility!"

With her declaration, Saori would yank Bastet towards her by the girl's leg before she let her go, looking to lay the goddess in front of her. Her real plan was to attempt sitting on the back of her opponent, looking to set Bastet for a Boston Crab!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 am

Anubis recovered quickly from the brief daze she had been put into by the impact, but she did not recover quickly enough. Sayoko had already managed to pin her arms to the mat and plant her rear end on her belly, straddling it with those long, toned, pale legs framing Anubis’️s tanner midsection. The Goddess smirked. “Nice moves, dear. You’️re quite the clever one,” she said, applauding Sayoko’️s tactical mind and her tenacity.

Bastet, meanwhile, was not exactly in a mood to compliment her opponent. As Saori pulled her by her leg and set her up for a Boston Crab, the Goddess would fight and protest all the way. “You don’️t need to teach me anything! Not only am I more humble than you are, I’️m smarter than you are, too! I should be teaching you! Nyaaaahaa!” That last cry came as Saori sat down on her back and pulled her legs up, putting her in a painful Boston Crab. Bastet’️s mind raced. She was going to get out of this, and get on top of Saori—and, instead of these stupid normal wrestling moves, she was going to sex her new rival up real good!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 am

"Mmm... Thank you, Anubis-chan..." Sayoko giggled. "Now let me give you a little bit of a service..."

The braided sailor lowered herself, pressing her breasts against the goddess' own before kissing her lips. While keeping her opponent's arms pinned, she would attempt to join the wrists together so she could pin them with one hand. Sayoko was also slowly grinding herself on Anubis' sexy figure, trying to distract the girl from her wrists pinning attempt.

"Mmmhh..."

Saori was having a good time either, laughing as she heard Bastet's cry. She slightly pulled the girl's legs backwards, wanting to put a little more strain to the girl's back to emphasize her current dominance over the girl. Goddesses my ass! she thought with a smug grin on her face as she glanced at her partner's direction. This seems rather easy...

"What's wrong, goddess?" she mocked Bastet. "Are you too weak to fight back?!"

Last edited by 10553 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:54 pm

“Mmmm…” Anubis purred, unable to keep herself from smiling, despite the sticky spot that she was in. Before the match, she had been the one who was focused on winning, while Bastet had been more focused on the fun and the pleasure of competition—now, however, it seemed that their positions had been reversed, as the jackal-eared Goddess resisted little as Sayoko began to grind against her, lowering her head so that their lips could lightly touch. “I am going to pay you back for this,” Anubis muttered into her opponent’️s mouth. She would waste no time in making an escape attempt, as she would swing her legs upwards, trying to hook them around the Sailor’️s shoulders and pull her down to the mat, breaking free of the pin.

Unfortunately, Bastet, trapped in Saori’️s painful Boston Crab, did not have quite as good an escape route. As Saori pulled her legs back, eliciting another cry of pain from the cat-eared Goddess, Bastet would flail her arms, trying to pound Saori’️s sides hard enough to force her to let go. The angle she was hitting from was, unfortunately, not very good, and Bastet had no idea whether or not she could actually force the Sailor to let her go.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 am

"I'll be looking forward to it!" Sayoko giggled before the legs of Anubis suddenly came out of nowhere and topple her onto her back. "Waah? Ugh!"

Her legs stuck out in the air for a second before the flopped back to the mat. The braided sailor was surprised with her opponent's maneuver, but she giggled and began to shift herself to sit back. She's definitely looking forward to Anubis' payback!

"That was crafty..." she applauded while beginning to turn around to get on all fours again. "Let's see what else you got, then!" Sayoko challenged playfully.

"Ugh!" Saori grunted as she felt a rather weak hit on her sides. "You little..." she grunted. "Be quiet!" barked the pony tailed sailor as she pulled her opponent's legs further.

The arms of Bastet were getting annoying, though, and eventually the damage would stack. Saori scoffed and let go one of the goddess legs, wanting to return all those hits with a nice hard slap to Bastet's cute butt. On second thought, she decided to give her opponent a couple more slaps to pay the interest as well...

"Take this! And this! Naughty girl!" she yelled with each swats. "Why don't you just behave!"

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 am

Anubis’️s escape was swift, smooth, and wildly successful. Sayoko was toppled rather easily, and, as soon as the Japanese Sailor woman was on her back and off of Anubis’️s stomach, the jackal-eared beauty would spring up and get to her hands and knees, keeping both eyes on her opponent as the girl scrambled to do the same. Now, they faced off again on equal ground, with neither Anubis nor Sayoko having an advantage. The Goddess did not intend for that to last very long.

She grinned when Sayoko challenged her, saying that she wanted to see what Anubis had in store for her. “Gladly!” the Goddess shot back, circling Sayoko on her hands and knees like a predator. When she thought the Sailor might least expect it, Anubis would lunge forward, initially making a play for Sayoko’️s hands, before instead sliding around behind her and trying to wrap her arms around the Japanese wrestler’️s belly from the back.

Meanwhile, with one leg released, Bastet would immediately cease her slapping and instead begin trying to crawl towards the ropes, clawing forward with both hands while using the one free lower limb to propel herself along. The spanking, though, would shock her, and prove a serious hindrance to her attempts to earn her freedom.

“Guaah!” the cat-eared Goddess yipped as the first slap hit her butt. “Stop it! Stop it!” she called out, as the additional swats continued to come down. Biting her lip, Bastet would try to ignore the assault as she made her way towards the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next