by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 6 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:23 am

She quickly regreted her actions and offers....In fact,she regreted that whole match.

Xuan swallowed,but still went to her room,with the purple and black sheets.She sat up towards the top of her bed,where the pilows were.She bit her lip and blushes,since they were in her room. "S-So...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 am

Junko would sigh when she saw how bad Xuan feels having to go through this again. Even though Junko enjoyed something like this, it just didn't feel right to have the dominance over one who she thinks doesn't deserve it all the time. She had to make her feel better somehow...but for now, this is all about pain.

Junko would watch as Xuan got on the bed and she would say, "Okay... I need you to lie down on your stomach please." If Xuan did so, then Junko would use the extra shirt to tie Xuan's hands together and bind her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:37 am

Xuan turns over on her stomach.The response to that by Junko was forcing her arms back and tying them together to keep her arms binded.So they wouldn't be in the way,she supposed.Xuan showed a bit of struggle and fails to break free. "A-Alright...Now you got me restricted.N-Now what?" She asks,bracing for the worst.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 am

"Well," said Junko after binding Xuan's arms down. "We have to do the same to your feet." She would turn Xuan on her back now on the bed and grabbed the rope that was on the side. She would bind both feet together and would tie the ends of the long rope to separate sides to keep them secure. Junko would soon grab the clothespins as she would say, "Are you ready?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 am

Junko was really trying hard to keep her secure. "Geez,w-what are you going to do?" She questions when she couldn't move anything but her back,shoulders and knees. --Oh man...Why?-- Xuan struggled a bit more,not even replying to the other question Junko asks her.Her feet could barely move,toes wiggling about.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:08 am

Taking out five clips, Junko would say, "You'll see." Coming close to the left foot, she would open up one clip and slowly clamp it onto the big toe first. Then she would take another to set onto the second toe. The five clips would be clamped to all five toes before Junko would grab the pool table stick.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:13 am

Until it presses down on her toenails,the clips weren't anyting to be feared.Xuan blushes and groaned when they were clipped down. "Ngh.I-I....Ow.." The thief girl whimpers,struggling.She saw the pool stick and yelped.Her first thought was that Junko would whack all fivew of them off! "No!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:18 am

And it looked like Xuan got the idea, only Junko was going to do it one at a time. Raising the stick up, she would aim a little at the clip on the big toe before whacking it off. Then she would take a few moments before going to the second toe and whack that clip off. She would keep whacking off the clips until she would do the last clip on the pinky toe.

After that, Junko would grab all five clips and move on to clip the other five toes of the right foot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:26 am

She howled and cried in horrible pain.Xuan had the same thought again.This torture was much more intricate and much more painful than back then.She tries to bring her knees up to her face to pull her feet away,but they couldn't move.The clips being reclippe made her shake. "A-Again?"

Once those 5 were whacked off,Xuan would lay there.She would pant from her many fails at escape.She was,at this point,weak and vulnerable to whatever was coming next.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:33 am

As soon as Junko clipped onto the five toes of the right foot, she would raise the stick up again for more whacking. First came the big toe, then the second, then the third, then the fourth. Finally, she would take a deep breath before whacking the clip off the last pinky toe. She gathered up the clips and put them back in the bag.

"Now, for the second phase." Junko would say as she patted the stick on the palm of her other hand.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next