Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:16 pm

"Right," said Feater as she began to stand up. She would offer to let Lia put her arm around her shoulder to help her stand. "Just let me know where to take you and you can get home from there."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:38 am

"Ah... i'm probably going to just bike my way back, but uh... I'm gonna have to pick my bike up first, so... ah, why are we making it so complicated? It's not like I'm not going to see you again, right?", laughing nervously, as the two moved, Lia supported by the Native girl.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:47 am

"Sorry," said Feather looking a little embarassed. "I just can't help myself wen I care about other people. I don't want to see you get hurt after what I did. It's the least I can do to make up." She giggled as she helped Lia walk down the hall.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 pm

"It's more than you need to, but thanks. Eh... if you have a phone here, I can giveyou my number, sound good?" Lia wanted to spend some more time with her new friend, but probably at a time when she could move around more freely than this.

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yeah, sure!" Feather said with glee as she took out her phone using her free hand. "Here, how about if I send my number to you via text and you can text it back to me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:58 am

"Ok, no problem. I hope it goes well for you and you endup happy with your record here, I'd be pretty happy with what you have, to be honest.", she was just filling up the silence as she pulled out her phone, handing it Feather with the arm that wasn't being supported by her, which ended up in a rather convoluted mess of pale and tanned arms. "Uhh.. lemme just... ah.. ok, just put your number in here and i'll shoot you a text back."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:05 am

Feather would follow Lia's instructions as she began to quickly put in her own telephone number. "Aww, thanks, Lia. And I hope that you will be happy with your record too. If you ever need help, just call me up and I'll be there." After putting in her number, she gave it back to Lia before adding, "And by the way, when we're not fighting, my real name is Lily."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:53 pm

"Thanks for everything, um... Lily... I think I can take it from here, they say the only way to get better from an injury is to push through it, right?" That probably wasn't true, but Lia was getting a bit embarrassed at how much she was relying on Lily just to walk these few steps. "Remember what I said though! Wins aren't everything, but they sure feel good, yeah?" They were right at the doorway now, and her back wasn't aching anymore.

Or maybe she was just getting lightheaded.

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:23 am

Lily was still worried for Lia, but she knew that she wanted to be tough, so she would nod an say, "Well, alright then." She would slowly unhook Lia's arm from her shoulder. "Yeah...but some things are more important than winning...like people."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:13 am

"Right! Just don't get too caught up in it and you'll be... ugh,,, dizzy..." She stumbled a bit, getting dangerously close to tripping before catching herself and smiling in a rather embarrassed fashion. " Ok, I guess not FINE... but it's not gonna be the end of the world."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next