Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 am

Feather smiled as she nodded and said, "Alright, just take your time." She would then add, "Say, while we are waiting, maybe we can learn a bit about each other. You know, talk about our backgrounds before becoming fighters."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:35 am

"B-before? Uhm... it's not really s-something I talk about, but... ah, it c-can't hurt, right? Ehm... so... y-you can see h-how like... not normal I am, yeah? Ehr... and my parents a-are a bit uhm... I guess... traditional. So... like, they didn't really... like having me around, it was my sister they'd spend most of their time on... I sorta... you know, got pushed off to the side, right? And uhm... well... we didn't have all that much money, so like... I tried helping out in my own ways.", Lia didn't elaborate much into it, she could probably spend an hour talking about it if she let herself get going on the subject. "And uh, somewhere in one of those uhm... side jobs, I just picked up a bit of fighting... But that's me just going on and on, you got anything to share?"

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:50 am

Feather would see that Lia would be uncomfortable in explaining her own life. She could see that because Lia was different, her parents thought of her as abnormal. "I have known other kids like that before you. You're albino, but that's no excuse for your parents to not love you. I believe that all kids no matter what they look like or what they do should be accepted no matter what."

It was soon Black Feather's turn to explain her side and she couldn't help but gulp. "Uhh....it might be as...as crazy as it sounds...but you want me to tell you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Well... I guess my folks wouldn't agree with you, but then again.... I'm not too sure how sold they'd be with the idea of me being a wrestler. Or my sister being a wrestler, now that I think about it." Lia was happy to hear that Black Feather's views were much moreinviting than the ones she'd grown up with, but it seemed that her own childhood wasn't the happiest either. "Oh uh... you don't need to say whatever you aren't comfortable with, Just uh... well, like if you feel you trust me with it, then tell me, but it's fine if you don't, yeah?"

Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs. Black Feather - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:18 am

"Well, they have to see it's your choice and your sister's as well," said Feather. "Just trust me, I can talk some sense into them one way or another." Lia then said that she can be trusted with the truth that Feather would give her. "Okay, well I'll try to keep it as direct as possible."

Feather took a deep breath and said, "Well, I am the second daughter in our happy Native American family. We care a lot about the environment and it's inhabitants and we show that in all that we do in our lives. Some may consider us a little crazy, but we're doing our best to contribute. We hardly ever fight back either and instead the other cheek. That was all before...before...they broke in..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:38 am

"I dunno about that, I kinda... left and haven't seen them in years. But uh... it's OK, just look forward without regrets!", she said it like it was a motto or life. Which it pretty much was for her. But the cheeriness went away again as she heard her new friend's story. "Oh, so you got... robbed? That... must've been a bad night for you. Did they like... hurt you bad that night?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 am

Feather would greatly help Lia out with her family issues, but for now, they just need to keep moving forward. She would nod and continue, "Well, they didn't quite take anything. It involved mainly out Dad. We didn't know what the deal was, but we heard him getting beaten up andy older sister, Layla, stepped in to try and help. She got beat up also and I was scared. That event had been somewhat traumatic...and it actually inspired us to defend ourselves."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 am

Lia was quiet for a good minute after hearing Feather's second bit of her story. "Oh... That... sucks... But, at least you got better for it, right? And, uh... look at how good you've gotten!" Lia wasn't sure what to say in response, so what did come out was probably the generic stuff she'd heard many times before. "And uh... it's good just to have someone like your sister to help you out, I guess..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 am

"Yeah, thanks," said Black Feather with a nod of her head. "Yeah, she has taught me so much about self defense during her own classes back at her college. And later when she heard about this league, she took the opportunity and invited me over."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

"Oh yeah... I sorta... I dunno how I found this place, I sorta just noticed that my sister had come here and followed her." Her story was all true, but she left out most of the details, it wouldn't do any good for her if too many people found out the truth.

"But g-gah... anyways, we s-should get g-going.", she pulled herself up onto a nearby wall while saying this before taking a careful, measured step.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next