Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tension World Title- Ladder Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Kent walking on over to the two girls, which in his mind they're pretty sexy and wishing he could take them to his place and show that he is way better to 'hang out' than with John, as he approaches to the girls and trying to have bit of conversations until the two girls making their rude remarks at the champ, he scoffed before talking back to them. "Don't like me? You hardly know me ladies and you should get to know me up close and personal, and I bet you'll like what you see." He said, until the other girl double teaming him on red head side. Kent turn his attention to her as well to talk back. "Coward? Look here girly, I AM the champ and I get to face whoever I want, you got that? I only wrestle against cuties like you and your hot fireball here." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Sure, Im happy to fight someone like you, why dont we have a match sometime after this epic match, whadda say?" He slowly leaning on the barricade wall toward to Amanda, trying to hit on her, ignoring what the red head saying to him.

Meanwhile in the ring, it doesnt look too good for Bree even though she got few rough scratches on John before he retaliate with ringing her ears forcing her to get off of him, wincing from the pain in her head which she slowly rolling herself over on all fours trying to pushes herself up and regain her senses, she barely remember or even hearing what he said and replying back to him. "Nghhhhh..... making a name for myself, I want... I want to be known! NYA!" She slowly pushes herself up felt her head being grabbed and force to stand, only to be tossed against the ropes bouncing back, her head and mind still disoriented and so, John was able to smack her down with the clothesline, topping her head off backward and hitting the mat, crashing hard. "GAH!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title- Ladder Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 pm

“Take your seat now.”
“Take your seat now.”

Both girls spoke in unison. Obviously, neither of them were ready to listen to his bluster and attempt to flirt with them. But Kent continued to flirt, exclaiming that he was the champ. “10.”

Kent continued to talk, and then about a second latter Amanda chimed in. “9.” Kent would have to guess what they planned to do after ten seconds.

Meanwhile, John had finally gotten Bree down for a moment, long enough for him to take stock of the situation. The objective was not yet within reach, he needed a ladder. He could get one in time, but Bree would be up before he could climb it. Where was Kent? There’️s Kent, Ro and Amanda are covering him.

“This isn’️t the way for that, you look like a patsy.” She did. John did not know that she was trying to impress King, but he got the impression that a chance like this was dangled in front of her and she snatched it without thinking.

John’️s clothesline connected, and she was on the ground writhing. John was actually temped to point out that she was trying to fight force with force, which wasn’️t working. In addition to giving advice in a fight sounding arrogant, prolonging the fight would make it so he might have to hurt Bree. If she wanted her shot to impress the crowd, he wished her the best. He still had to win, though.

With Bree down, John raced out of the ring and tried to get the ladder. He wasn’️t a very fast guy, but he was strong enough to just take the ladder and just chuck it into the ring. He wasn’️t aiming anywhere in particular. As he chucked the ladder, he quickly tried to climb back in. He suspected Bree may already be up by now and was ready to meet her.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:28 am

"Take my seat? Then do you mind if I can use one of yours? You can sit on my lap if you wish sweethearts" He said, but while he was flirting with the delicious sweet chocolate (brown hair) and hot cherry (red hair), he hears the two girls one by one counting down which made the champ a bit confused of why would they be doing so, curious, he waited for them to finish their play counts, hoping to see what kind of surprise up their sleeves. "Got something for me?" The champ leaning on the barricade wall, showing his handsomest smirk at the two girls, enjoying their lovely views and nearly forgotten about his title belt with Bree dealing with it.

Bree on her side, not doing too well as the feline was taken down pretty hard from the hard clothesline, on the mat laying there groaning out in pain in which she was unable to get up as quickly despite her speed. Though, she did slowly rolling on over to get on all fours, panting and feeling miserable thinking what is King thinking of her right now in this condition? She felt like shes failing for him and not care for Kent though, but then she shook her head and trying not to think anything negative, hoping to stay positive to push herself into the match, still not over yet. "Nghhh.... cant... let him...down....!" She said to herself, slowly pushing up and hearing the ladder being thrown inside the ring.

Kent eyes lit up when he hears a metal clanging, stood up straight to turn around to see whats going on, seeing that John tossing the ladder inside the ring, which his heart, lungs, whatever other organs just suddenly dropped inside in disgust. "Oh hell no!" Kent tries to head to John direction, knowing this is a ladder match, there is no rules of him interfering, he have to stop him at any cost!

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:34 pm

In truth, Ro and Amanda were counting down because they were going to attack Kent if he didn’️t get the hell away from them. But, soon, Kent would give them all the excuse they needed. He turned around, his back on the two and left himself expose. “If he wants our seat, give it to him!” Amanda whispered to Ro. As she didn’️t though, Amanda saw that Ro was already one step ahead of her. She had grabbed her steal chair that she had been sitting on, climbed up on the barrier, and leapt towards Kent from behind. “HHAAAAAHHHIIIII!” Ro shouted as she leaped and sailed down, the chair lifted over her arms and poised to SMASH right into the back of Kent’️s skull or spine. Amanda, too, quickly hoped the barrier, chair in hand, but remained cleverly behind Ro. They had been instructed to, under no circumstances, attack BREE or try to help John cheat. John had also asked them to stay out of trouble with Kent, but even as John said it he knew they wouldn’️t obey that.

John, temporarily free of Kent’️s interference, continued to climb into the ring. He saw Bree getting up, and he saw the ladder across from her. He could soften her up some more, or he could try to set up the ladder…well, if he set it up now she could attack him while he was distracted doing that, so he settled on trying to just keep her down. The idea of hitting her with the ladder came to mind, but he’️d save that for when he was desperate. Instead of going for the ladder, he went over to Bree, lifted his foot up, and tried to kick out to her gut so that she stayed down. If it hit, he wouldn’️t stick around to keep beating up on her. Having done the minimum necessary he’️d go for the ladder and hope he could pick it up and unfold it. Whether or not he’️d pay for not going all out would remain to be seen, it was against his own normal advice.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Kent thought that he was hitting it off with the two girls figured that he can persuade them to join his side instead of that ugly, unhandsomess guy John, but the girls would seem to stick to him instead, and while he was waiting on their 'countdown' he kept on eyeballing on their sexy looks until he have a unease feeling that forces the champ to turn around and see whats going on inside the ring. **The hell?! That damn catgirl is down and now hes going for the ladder?! NO WAY!** He thought in his angry state of mind, he was about to abandon the lovely girls for his title belt, needed to stop John from advances further until.....

"GAH!" He felt a hard impact to the back of his head, hearing the metal clanging, vibrating from behind as if he was getting hit by a steel chair, which is more likely it is he thinks. Dropping down on all fours with one hand reaching behind his head, gritting from the pain and he wanted to turn around quickly to see who did it, but it took him a few more second until he could see the two girls out of their seats and going on their offensive. "Nghhh... hey... what a minute!"

Bree, inside the ring slowly pushes herself up and realizing that John is bringing in the ladder while she sees him getting in the ring. **Unnngh..... cant let him win this, I have my pride nya!** Until she finally stood on her own two feet, John coming right after her bringing his foot up, which hes more likely gonna kick her down, she reach out to grab his foot to hold on tight as she can, maybe she can have him hopping for a moment before she tries to hop backward, yanking on his leg so that he could slide forward down on the mat into a split. "Ngh.... can you... split?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 am

“Nothing to wait for!” Ro held the steal chair out, ready to slam it down onto Kent. Amanda had hers too, but she was standing behind Ro. Obviously she didn’️t want to go head on against Kent, she’️d rather he went through Ro first. “If you try one more time to get in that ring, I’️ll rearrange that ugly face of yours!” Ro glared.

John was momentarily distracted as he looked down at Ro and Amanda, not wanting to see either of them get hurt. Unfortunately, that bit of distraction was all Bree needed. Soon she caught his foot and tripped him, making his legs open up in a split. “GAAAH!” John shouted as his muscles were stretched and his balls hit the ground hard. Growling, he rolled onto his back, holding his crotch as he straightened his legs out.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 am

Kent just couldnt believe he was hit in the back by the chair from the ladies, as he turned around seeing the girls having their chairs in their hands, he knew it could get worst from here unless he could do something to avoid it. His eyes wide open when he see the red head bringing her chair down right at him, he scoop back quickly with his legs spread out, narrowly escape her chair shot. "Gahhh! Damn!"

He then quickly get up onto his feet, staggering to escape from the ladies like as if he was getting chase by a psycho bitches. Hoping he could get around the ring and the only safe way he could get away from the girls is by trying to slide himself inside the ring, even though he suppose to be in the match but now, the actual champ would hopefully get himself away from the girls until he can recover a bit.

As for Bree, she was able to catch John foot and yank it toward her, forcing him to drop and does the painful split, hearing him shouting out loud, she would then both panting from the beating she took and laughing her ass off, pointing at him. "NYHAHAHA!" She now can take advantage of this as she tries to stomp repeatedly on John body, just to soften his tough muscles and in her direction, she would notices Kent would be running, or scary cat away from the girls. Bree then place her foot down on top of John throat she could, slowly pressuring down while looking at Kent. "HEY! What are you doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Ro and Amanda did give chase, but once he got into the ring they stopped. What Kent did not know was that John had expressly demanded, and made them promise, not to enter the ring. Ro looked on with absolute furry. Even Amanda was getting in on it, pounding her fists on the ring apron. “WATCH OUT JOHNNNNN!” Amanda screamed.

That was easier said than done, though, as John was not in the best position. He felt Bree kick out her foot, knocking John onto his back and stomping on his muscles. John shouted out, trying to get his hands up….but fortunately, Kent provided an excellent distraction! John suddenly grabbed Bree’️s ankle, pulling it off of his throat and twisting it brutally in the hopes of both hurting her ankle and tripping her.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:04 am

Bree getting bit of joy stomping the crap out of John after what he did to her so far, and thought that she could get the upper hand at the moment until she notices someone big entering the ring, it was the wussy champ Kent Quick that he was some reason getting away from the two girls, Bree looking at him in a bit of angry face while her foot is pressing on John's throat while snapping at Kent for interfering her match. "HEY! Get out! I dont need you here you ugly champ!" But while she was being bothered by Kent presence, she felt her ankle getting grabbed and twisted really hard that makes her scream, dropping down on the mat.

As Kent got inside the ring, about to argue with the stupid bikini clad catgirl Bree, she was taken down by John while his back up against the ropes, not thinking about the girls outside the ring, being a bit reluctant to help her out and give a little bit of assault on John to keep him weaken. **Ngh... should I help or what? My title IS on the line.... damnit... what to do?!** He thought, maybe he'll wait until John gets up so he can knock him down somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 am

John finally got Bree off of him, and was panting from the exertion of the stomping and choking he had received from her. John quickly rolled away towards the ladder. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he quickly tried to get to his feet and pick the ladder up. His plan was to get it up and then get onto his own two feet, so he could strike anyone who came near him!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next