by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tension World Title- Ladder Match! Empty Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Tension World Title
Ladder Match

Bree "The Wild" Tassilotte vs John Mitchel

Tension World Title- Ladder Match! 7697259450_bbed311b05_z.jpg
Tension World Title- Ladder Match! 8379326664_0bdf5ed6a8_z.jpg

Kent Quick must get his title belt on the line against the number one contender John Mitchel, that jerk hanging out with Ro like her little pet and he doesnt like the feeling of him, a dude, a handsomest dude in the wrestling league have to take on another dude. "I dont want to take on a dude since Im a dude.... dude vs dude match? No way man!" But then, he remembers that he was able to talk with the management that he could get someone to defend his title belt instead but he feel kind of weary about the idea but at the same time, he doesnt have to do the work at least, though he need to find someone who willing to do it for him, and then he remembers.

**Killer King- Hey, if you need someone, a girl to defend your title belt, then I know a girl who could do it for you!**

Right after his bubble memory popped as the door knocked from his locker room, he stood up in his khaki color pants, black boots, khaki color vest with his hat on and his shades on, he stepping up to the door to open up to see who it is, and it turns out to be Killer King's crazy fan girl that obsessed with him and her name was..... "BREE! Bree "The Wild" Tassilotte is here nya!" Kent feeling bit frown and felt his heart drop especially his face, though he tried his best to not let it stretch so much, would ruin it. "Oh shit, you kidding me? YOU are going to defend my title belt? Oh hell nah! I cant let you do this! FUCK NO!" He spatting at her as she sneaking into his locker room going for his title belt half listening and half flying over her head as shes purring the belt with her face rubbing against it. "Purrrrrr~ Oh shut up butt-ugly Kent, Im doing this for Kingy and not you! Purrrr.... when I beat this John guy, he'll love me so much more, more, MORE! Nyahahaha." Kent just didnt like this girl much, sure shes hot and all, but shes just plain weird to him, with the cat sound and her liking for King, and worst of all, she said he was UGLY! "Bitch! You better do your job right or else Im gonna break your back you hear! Then you wont able to spy on my partner for quite sometime!"

The crazy feline still loving the belt as if it was hers or rather, imagine it was Killer King belt that she can play with, she did hear his words and turning around to see him while hugging the belt. "Oh shut up Ugly! Im defending the belt for you so stop complaining nya! And dont worry, I'll beat this John guy and still have your stupid belt, which Im sure it soooooo belong to Kingy by the way!" In her skimpy pair of black bikinis, purple and black stripe knee high socks, black boots, without having her hood n cape on, as she taking the belt with her and out the door in which, Kent follows her so that he can watch from the outside making sure the match is going well on his favor. **Damn catgirl, she better not screw this up!** He thought, as the two out on stage playing her music and everyone knows shes going to defend his belt while he walking different path toward to the announcement table, sitting down comfortably as he can but he knows this is all on her hands.

Bree however, climbing herself inside the ring and holding up the title belt like it was her the whole time, prancing around in the ring while showing of the belt and swaying her tail with that fine ass covered by her skimpy bikini bottom until finally, she handing the title belt to the referee before standing at the center, looking at the stage waiting for John fella to come and get her. "Nya, your ass is mine!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Tension World Title- Ladder Match! Empty Re: Tension World Title- Ladder Match!

Post by beangraff Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:53 am

AFW was the only league John had ever heard of, or had participated in, where it was unusual for a guy to fight another guy. Apparently, that was part of the reason Kent was here. Even though it was unusual, there was nothing in the tension rules that prevented people of the same gender from fighting, it just wasn’️t the primary goal. But, John was the Number One Contender. He won the tournament, all though he felt the competition wasn’️t the best that tension could offer, and now he had a right to fight for the belt, no matter who held it.

Kent, apparently, didn’️t want any part of it. Presumably, Kent was worried that he might catch a case of the gays from John, so he was allowed to have a girl fight in his name. This annoyed John. First, John wanted to fight the champ, not a substitute. Second, John felt like he needed to prove himself against a powerful opponent after that tournament. He didn’️t want to get a reputation as someone who blundered into the title through happenstance and good fortune. But, he had no choice in the matter.

John was now backstage, waiting with Ro and Amanda. They all watched as Bree made her way into the ring. “Can I quit? Can I just retire? Can I go back to Afghanistan?”

Ro raised an eyebrow and looked towards John. “What? Your actually scarred of Cat Girl?”

“Nah…just sick of this shit. All right…you guys better get to your seats.” John smiled a bit, turning to give Ro and Amanda a tight hug, grabbing both of them in his arms. Amanda winked and kissed his cheek. “Get a belt now!” she giggled. Ro just smirked, “Give ‘er hell.”

“I intend to.” John smirked back.

Soon, the two girls were gone, taking their seat in the front row, and now it was just John who emerged from backstage. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0:3j4zlzah]John’️s music[/url:3j4zlzah] blared as he made his way from back stage. He was shirtless, wearing his rugged greyish-green Army ACU trousers and his boots. The red haired opponent lifted both of his arms up and raised two fists at the top of the ramp. Red, white, and blue pyro streamed out from behind him as the crowed cheered.

Finally, John made his way down the ramp, climbing up into the ring and keeping a close eye on Bree. He paid attention to the ladders as well, looking at the suspended title as he climbed in. John didn’️t say a word as he got into a fighting stance, waiting for the bell.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:26 am

Bree watching out from the center of the ring right at the stage while the referee getting the title hanging above which only can be grabbed by using the ladder, something that it didnt bother her at all since its only a ladder or so, not hard for her to climb up quickly or even using it to jump at anyone and even landing wouldnt bother her at all. "Nya!" Shes pretty psyche up about this since she remembers being in major events, well just one as she lost big time from it on her first debut PPV as well her first match, now another big break that shes defending for King's friend Kent Quick who really doesnt want to wrestle a guy. "Pffft, I wrestled both guy and girls, nothing wrong with that, nya!"

Once her opponent making his appearances and music playing, she glares at him with a tiny hiss that cant be heard at all with all the noises going on, both her and Kent glares at their number one contender. The referee removing the ladder and placing it outside, only two ladders outside the ring visible to see and who knows how many under the ring, probably limitless. "Hey you! Yeah you! You wont beat me for that man nya!" She shouted at him before the bell rings, she gotten into her wrestling stances before slowly circling around him looking for any possible opening, using her speed and quick cat like reflexes, she attempt to quickly rushing in to get behind him, jumping on his back to wrap her arms around his neck as well her legs around his waist, squeezing him from behind as she could. "Hisssss!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:39 pm

(Sorry for the delay, hosted a rather exhausting and long Halloween party)

‘Two ladders…that’️s it? The rest must be under. Opponent…unpredictable, never seen her. Kent ringside, might try to interfere…it isn’️t no DQ, he’️d have to watch the ref…there’️s Ro and Amanda…’️ A thousand different thoughts were racing through John’️s thought as he made his way out to the ring. He wasn’️t immediately aware of Bree’️s hissing, as the noise from the crowed drowned it out at first. His eyes made contact with everyone briefly, his friends in the crowed, Kent, then Bree, before he climbed into the rings.

As he climbed into the ring, he heard Bree shouting at him, making him arch an eyebrow. “Ma’️am, I strongly recommend that you focus on the match rather than shouting incoherently.” He said as he got his fists up, ready to fight. Soon, Bree was circling around him, then quickly rushed him, leaping forward to grab his neck from behind.

John let out a shout of energy, spun himself so that Bree missed him. Trying to get behind him didn’️t work when he was fresh and had just started, because it was VERY easy for John to avoid keeping his back to the enemy. As he spun himself to stop her, his foot spun out as well, trying to kick Bree in the side as she missed the jump.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:35 am

(its all good no worries)

Bree was hoping to get this match start it so she can quickly climb the ladder and snatch that title from the top hanging above the ring with ease, but firstly, need to take down her opponent which Kent suppose to defend it for himself, but he really really not into wrestling other guys so Bree suppose to take him on instead in his place. "Yeah I'll focus this match alright, dont you worry about it, Im gonna win this! And shut uuuuuuuup!" She shouted regardless of John giving her the advice, but once the ring getting start it, she quickly goes right after him and hoping to sneak behind and jumping at his back to reach n grab the back of his neck to lock into her attempt Sleeperhold, but unfortunately, she completely missed her target as he dodged out of the way leaving her wide open for his attack.

"Nyao!" She shouted before she was about to turn around and smack him somewhere, he bring his foot out to kick her on the side, not enough time to give her a chance to dodge like he did. "Gah!" She stagger to the side, the direction of the kick forcing her to move a bit while she reach to hug her side, hissing at him. "Jerk!" She would turn around to face him and quickly dropping down to kick both her feet out to dropkick his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 pm

John was really annoyed at this, but it wasn’️t just because Bree was slightly insane. He was here to fight Kent in this fairly violent match type, but instead he had been lumped with Bree. Kent was the one he wanted to smack with a ladder, Kent was the one that he wanted to fight. He had to admit, watching Kent lord it around Tension like he owned the place, treating women like his plaything as he went, had bred a certain resentment from John.

But John had nothing against this Bree, and so he felt himself compromised. On one hand, he could really take the violence to her and grab that title. On the other, he didn’️t find any reason to do anymore than was necessary to win. All he could do is hope that he could quickly neutralize her and get the title. Maybe, though, if he was lucky, Bree would prove more capable than her insane ramblings made her appear. In which case, John may have some fun.

Speaking of which, John may have executed an excellent counter, but there was no way he was repeating that stunt twice. Before John was even able to process what was happening, he felt two feet kicking his legs hard. John let out a grunt and tried to steady himself, but he soon collapsed onto his back hard.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 am

"Damnit catgirl! Do it right will ya?! My title is on the freakin line!" Kent shouting while manage to keep his rear sitting on the chair as he keep his eyes watching on the match, but at the same time, glimpsing to the side where the other girls thats with this John guy, also watching them, he couldnt help himself to scoop out the hot girls, his head suddenly shakes to focus back to the ring and watching on while Bree seemingly doing her best to defend his belt.

"Ungh.... damnit damnit Bree bursting out from not able to pounce at him from behind to lock into her hold but he was quick and kicking her side, she quickly got up and hugging her body from such the pain until she strikes back with her two foot kicking his legs until the big man John dropping down like a timber tree. She groans after that dropkick and tries to crawl toward him, hoping that she could straddle on his stomach with her legs spread out to get some leverage and looking right at him, showing her feline smirk on the face of Bree. "Nyah..... cat got your tongue jerk!" She shouted.

Bree attempt to show her claws at John, surely her side still hurt but from where shes sitting, its gonna hurt far more for him as Bree going to use her claws to scratch the life out of his face and chest, want to scar him some since she wanted to be 'playful' as well inflicting pain. "Nyahahah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 am

“Don’️t fucking tell her how to do her job! Get in the ring or shut up!” John didn’️t like Kent criticizing his opponent, even if his opponent was a fucking lune. As far as John was concerned, Kent was a coward and Bree was the one who was cleaning up his mess. John, of course, had no idea why Bree was willing to do it, but at least she had the guts to step up and give him a fight.

Meanwhile, Ro and Amanda noticed Kent looking at them. They whispered to each other, and within a second they had both flipped him off. Clearly, they were not fans of Kent either. Part of the reason they were sitting in the front was, besides cheering John on, to make sure Kent didn’️t interfere.

Bree burst at John as he fell, jumping on top of him and straddling her stomach. Her “claws” soon came out, and she was scratching at his face, her nails badly stinging as they dug into his face and scratched him up. “STAHP!” he shouted out, the scratches hurting him. Now why am I a jerk?!?!” he growled out as he brought both of his hands up, trying to bell clap her ears so that she would stop scratching his face!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:12 am

"Augh! You shut up you... you loser!" Kent doesnt have much comeback since he was focusing on the match for that catgirl Bree defending for him, and when John shouting at him was uncalled for, it just caught him by surprise for John to respond to him, the champ did get up off his seat and walking up to the ring apron just to grab the bottom rope, almost tempting to get himself inside the ring and kick his ass, but he knows that he couldnt do that, afraid something bad would if he does interfered. "Nghhh....." He stay outside and close to the apron, watching on to keep his eyes to the two wrestlers and glancing once and awhile to his shiny title belt.

Soon after, he looks at the girls that was with John to just check them out, being curious until he notices the girls saw him checking them out and respond by flipping Kent off. **Oh what the?!** He thought, yet those girls did make him feel like walking slowly around the ring, just wanting to talk with them up close, face to face or more likely, wishing, his face between their breasts. "Hey now, thats not nice.... all I did was making eye contacts you know? Why do you do that for?"

Bree was able to pounce on top of John and begin her furious claw scratching all over his face and can her her nails scarping on his skin, also his shouting too. "Cause!.... you're a jerk for hurting me first!" She respond in a mean way, until he brings his hands up to clap over her ears, making the feisty feline yelping out loud and stopping her from scratching further, rolling off of him and covering her ears, kicking around in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:04 pm

“He’️s gonna get in the ring.” Ro said, quickly getting out of her chair. Amanda put on her best tough guy look and followed suit, getting ready to leap over the barrier if she needed to. But, Kent ultimately did not choose to interfere. Ro and Amanda continued to glare at him, standing up as he came over. Ro was glaring at Kent, and Amanda looked ready to attack. “We don’️t like you. We think you’️re an arrogant douche.” Ro said flatly. “We think you’️re a coward, too.” Amanda finished off, “Your happy to fight someone like me, but not someone who can win.”

Ro nodded, then leaned over the barrier towards Kent. “You can step back, now.”

“Why are you even fighting me then?! It isn’️t even your fight, I don’️t want to hurt you!” The attention was now back on John, as he managed to get the insane, scratchy woman off of his face with the bell clap. All though he didn’️t WANT to hurt Bree, she was proving to be a serious threat to him. He would have to elevate his response.

As Bree recovered from the bell clap, John didn’️t waist a second finishing their conversation. He quickly recovered and got up to his feet, trying to get up before Bree did. Quickly, John tried to bend over Bree and grab her by her head, hoping to lift her up and toss her into the ropes so that, if he was lucky, she’️d bounce back and slam into a clothesline!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next