Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 Empty Re: Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Aiden's body jolted as she felt Mitra turned the vibrator even faster, even if she already came. Not to mention that the girl's lock on her leg just got even more painful! As exhausted as it was, it seemed that Aide had to endure further torture from her opponent, whether she liked it or not!

"AAAAAGGHHH!" the redhead cried in pain. "W-what are you... UNNGHHH... d-doinggg?!"

Her body spasming around helplessly, her tears flowing down her cheeks as pain became the dominant sensation on her body now, thanks to Mitra's hold and the over stimulation on her sensitive sex. The redhead banged her hand on the mat, her other leg wiggling around as she sought relief desperately, which didn't seem like coming within any second.

"S-STOOPP!" she pleaded. "S-staaaauuhhppp...!"

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 Empty Re: Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra

Post by Kelsea Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 am

"YESSSS!!" Mitra cried out louder as she threw her head back and thrust her crotch right up against Aiden's butt cheeks as her body shuddered and then finally spasmed as she gave into a powerful climax herself

"AHHHH!!!!" a spurt of her juices squirted out from the edges of the leather thong that was covering her crotch, smearing somewhat against Aiden's ass as she held her close despite Aiden's frantic cries for Mitra to stop.. It seemed like Mitra wanted to make sure Aiden knew that leg belonged to the mistress now! Mitra's body was flushed with pleasure, her heart pounding and head swimming as she ran the course of her orgasm... In the background "Do you think I'm a whore" started playing again as if Mitra had been declared winner of the match, but in fact there was another reason for the music.

Spoiler:

After a short while, Niska walked out onto the top of the rampway dressed in her usual black leather trousers and red suspenders that only just about covered up her nipples. She smiled as she started walking down towards the ring.

Last edited by 2 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 ELZuoMvHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 OG5hnuaHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 Cg3CzYmHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:50 am

The cry of pleasure and the warm splashes on her butt told Aiden what she needed to know. Mitra was pleasuring herself while torturing her, and now the girl came over her rear! The redhead could only bury her head in shame, clawing the mat in frustration as her caught leg almost felt numb... She couldn't even think on how to pay Mitra back after all the stuff she put her through, as it didn't seem like she could stand after this.

"Nnghh... B-bitch... let me go..." she muttered weakly between her heavy panting.

When the music played out, Aiden's head rolled up again, wondering what's going on. She hadn't submit or anything, so why her opponent's theme was on! Seeing another lewdly dressed girl coming out from the entrance and made her way towards the ring, the redhead was confused. What now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Mitra was panting exstatically and with her eyes closed, barely even noticing that her music was playing... After the rush of the orgasm started to die down she started to come back to reality and before she opened her eyes she could hear the tell tale music that suggested that Aiden had given up and the match had been awarded to the dominatrix. Mitra wasn't surprised, quite often she ended up losing herself in the middle of a hold and just keep it on before she realized it pass the bell and her music playing...

She sighed softly and slowly released the hold. "Well then... I guess I should take you back home for the main course..." Mitra said, opening her eyes only to see Niska standing outside the ring, nonchalantly leaning on the apron of the ring on her elbows and her head held up under the chin with both hands..

"Huh... What are you doing here..?" She question the other member of Death by Seduction, unlike normal tag teams, she actually felt a bit on the defensive for seeing her there. Mitra had talked to Niska before this match and had suggested how she was looking forwards to the singles match without Niska there, as she had not had an official one yet in AFW.

"Just admiring the view hon.." Niska said, she had placed herself in such a position that she could see both Mitra's and Aiden's crotch.. Mitra climbed up off of Aiden and Niska scaled the stairwell at the corner to get into the ring.. It was about then that Mitra realized that Aiden hadn't submitted, the music had been playing for Niska's entrance.

"I thought I said I wanted to play alone today.. with my new pet?" Mitra said with an angry looking pout as Niska walked up and past her to Aiden.. the ref thought about getting in the way but this was a no DQ match and it wasn't like this was anything against the rules.

"You might have done.. I sometimes don't listen when you're talking... I certainly didn't agree to anything though. Besides that, you seem to be having some trouble finishing off this little slave girl." Niska said as she used her boot to kick Aiden over onto her back and then drill down a firm stomp right into the red head's right hand boob, purposefully keeping her boot planted on top afterwards and grinding the heel of her boot against the orb while at the same time letting the sole of the boot rub enticingly against Aiden's pebble hard nipple

Last edited by 2 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Hardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 ELZuoMvHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 OG5hnuaHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 Cg3CzYmHardcore Hentai - Aiden vs Mitra - Page 9 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Aiden was watching as her pink haired opponent arguing with the other girl that just arrived with a rather confused look. She was finally released from Mitra's hold, although her leg kinda felt dead at the moment. The redhead scarcely remember seeing the green haired girl before, though, and it came to her that this person was supposed to be Mitra's tag partner, Niska. They didn't seem like they're on friendly terms, however. Aiden wasn't really care about that as she was focusing herself on her recovery. With a little bit of luck, she could probably try catching Mitra with a surprise attack.

A plan that remained as a plan, as she was completely caught by surprise with what happened next.

"Ugh!" the redhead grunted as she was shoved onto her back, before feeling a sharp pain on one of her breasts. "AUUGHH!" she cried and grimaced, writhing on the mat as Niska planted her high heeled boot on her mound and grind it against her breast and nipple. "B-bitch! That hurts! Nnnghh...!"

Her hand weakly raised as she reached for Niska's boot, trying to lift it off her chest before the girl - the bitch could do serious damage on her breast! However, being totally exhausted from her earlier orgasm and Mitra's torture, Aiden couldn't really gather a lot of strength to do the job as fast as possible.

"G-get off me...!" she barked while still grimacing. "W-what do you think you're doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:06 am

Niska pretty much just ignored Aiden's protests and continued to grind her foot to elicit more painfully stimulation to the sexually sensitive area.

"There's nothing wrong with playing with your food before you eat it.." Mitra said with a pout. Niska just mused faintly for a moment as if she was giving Mitra's comment some serious thought but dismissed it from her mind as she looked down at Aiden's pained warn out face.

"Well what do you say girl? I think you'd much rather submitting to me then Mitra..."
before Aiden would be able to give a full answer, Niska would suddenly leap up off the mat and kicking her legs out to come down with a big leg drop right across Aiden's chest. All of the green haired mistress's weight slamming down firmly, pretty unsympathetic to the fact that Aiden had just cum so hard and must be exhausted

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 am

"Wha...?" was all Aiden could let out as she heard Niska's question, before the girl's weight was suddenly fell on top of her sore chest. "GAAH!" the redhead's legs went up and crashed down again as she laid spreadeagled and breathless on the mat. "Uughh..."

This didn't seem like a match anymore now. Aiden wasn't even know what the hell was going on. Obviously she didn't feel like submitting to either dominatrix girls. From her current impression so far, there's not much of a difference between Mitra or her partner either. However, the redhead also felt like she had little say on the matter...

"H-hell no... Why should I..." she complained weekly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 am

Niska didn't seriously think that Aiden was going to say she wanted to submit to her more, which was fine... In her book she'd just have to make it so that she had no choice. She was about to simply laugh off Aiden's comment but Mitra butted in first

"Seeee!" Mitra chimed, obviously taking it more seriously then Niska "She said she don't want to submit to you... She wants to submit her body to me completely, because my pet loves me!" Mitra moved forwards and reached down to grab onto Aiden's ankles, dragging her out from under Niska's leg. "And we are going to have a lot of fun together.. without you Niskie-poo"

Mitra then set about coiling the leg that she had already held for an eternity in the half boston crab around one of her and folding it over the other.. hoping to get Aiden set up so that she could sit down right into a figure four leg lock

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 am

"I submit to nobody!" Aiden cried before Mitra dragged her by the legs. "H-hey!"

Her fear was came true when the pink haired girl began to fold her legs together. She tried to jerk them around, but it was no use. After taking that leg drop earlier, Aiden barely had any strength left inside her. She didn't know if she could withstand another torture on that particular leg of hers, but she's also worried about the outcome of submitting to either one of these crazy girls!

"N-not the leg again!" she pleaded, before Mitra locked the hold. "Aaaaghhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 am

Hearing the plead of desperation from Aiden to not target the leg again, followed by the cry of pain as the figure four was locked in... Mitra felt a rush of pleasure run through her body, sending her almost all the way back up to the dizzying heights of her previous orgasm.

"Yes!" Mitra yelled out as she threw her head back again, one foot creeping forwards to press her toes right up against Aiden's sex.. The vibrator had fallen out so as to allow the pink haired mistress complete access to Aiden's sex as she started to rub the tip of her foot around Aiden's woman hood in a circular motion, trying to start working the slave girl up again.

Niska could see that Aiden was in big trouble and might not be able to hold out much longer, she had to do something otherwise Mitra's suggestion that Niska wasn't needed out here would become all the more apparent. Reaching down for Aiden's hair, Niska pulled her up into a sitting position and kneeled down so that she was right behind her.. She pulled both of Aiden's arms around behind the small of her back and held them both at the wrists together with her left hand while she reached her right arm around the front of Aiden's face to pull her back into a dragon sleeper.

The sexy green haired mistress purposefully twisted Aiden's head so that her face and lips was planted right against the side of her almost completely bare breast.. Trying to smother out any voiced submissions while also holding her arms so she couldn't tap out

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next