Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx) - Page 2 Empty Re: Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx)

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:06 am

King grinning so much from the way he was looking at her, the way his Reika was teasing him with that sexy smooth knee rubbing up to his hot bulge, that legs is something especially having it covered by that long stockings/socks, it was too damn sexy for Reika and he isnt complaining about it, not one bit. Looking down at her with that soft hand brushing his chest and his legendary mask. "Oh I will show you some stuff baby, just you wait, just... you... wait." The beast is arouse by her sexual touch and her sweet sensational voice, she knows how to make the King really good inside.

"You wont disappoint me... Im sure you wont babe." He respond to the sexy Viper before she starting to slip away but he move one of his hands from her hips to go up to the back of her hair, stopping her from going too far from him. "Wait a minute Reika.... I need to show you something real... quick..." He said, looking at her while pointing out his other hand at the turnbuckle where he attempt to yank her, break into a run going to slam her forehead right on top of the turnbuckle pad. He didnt want it to do it just once, hoping he could follow up by turning both of them around and pointing the opposite side and running again, and once more, aiming to slam her forehead on top of that top pad as well. "Hurrrgh! Hurrrgh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx) - Page 2 Empty Re: Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx)

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:14 am

Being a toucher like always, Reika found his grips, his gruff hands taking a feel on her, to be rather exciting, since her tastes for the more rougher and stronger opponents, had always been a trait to Reika's streak in AFW...and in her pit fighter career. Another few things she would show the AFW woman brutalizer himself...

Catching thought that King may try a dirty move to start with, Reika already had him worked out, whatever he had planned for her...she would have her own, her unique moves and holds, to be more than enough since the last time they met. Ending with her smothering him out. But as she was quickly yanked and thrown into a fast run towards the turnbuckle, Reika reacted, by skidding in her shoes since her sense were 'on the ball' today, she would kick herself back off the turnbuckle, and try her strength to tackle into back into King, with a slam of her elbow to the beasts chest. If that worked, she would be set for a stun into a combination of her next strike.

"Too slow Kingy, think I'd actually fall for that one?~" she smiled with a giggle in her tone, keeping her wits about her as she would counter the run, and slam her elbow into her opponent. Keeping things brutal, with a hint of her elegant side to her form, moving herself around, using her looks to make King's mind dazzle enough to leave him open more than once...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Train Hard, Play Harder (xSirenx) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:17 am

King thought that once he got his hand onto the lovely hair of sexy Reika, he figures it would be tough for her to escape from his grasp since his hands is far stronger than her, he grins and pointing to the nearest turnbuckle and pointing right at it with his free hand, taking her by force as the beast is itching to see how does she squeal or wince or any kind of cries she would make, the beast is very curious from the Viper. "Here we go!"

Just as he pulls her to the corner, almost about to slam her forehead on the top turnbuckle pad but something happen that went by so fast he didnt catch up, but he slowly figure it out and putting the pieces together as Reika kicking off the turnbuckle and launching herself backward to elbow right to the beast chest, knocking him backward grunting from the impact hit, it was pretty hard hit which he felt surprisingly strong. "Unnnn... too slow? No, you're too fast!"

He hoped that his hand still holding onto her hair so the beast can instead going back to try another attempt to bang her head to the turnbuckle, he would instead going to pull her into him just like she would elbow to his chest, but quickly scoop her up in his arms like a lovely couple, a man would do carrying his love around, but in this case, if he could carry her in his arms, he'll respond from her elbow strike by dropping her back over his knee, Backbreaker her, draping the sexy Viper over to stretch the girl out.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Smiling, she watched King stumble back as she came forward into him at speed, hitting him, but only a small fraction on what the beast could take, after all, the surprise of him scooping up her body with ease, was quite impressive for Reika's taste in a fight. Muscular, yet dim witted sometimes too. "Grrfh...that impressive strength you have..." she said, tainted with tease in her tone, as she tried to wriggle herself away out of his grip, before he could gone into his long awaited, sexual induced 'frenzy' of utterly brutalizing her. But as it seemed from the view, King had come prepared to counter Reika, along with taking her first hit, as she was raised up in his strong arms, trapped for the moment, before being dropped hard like a sack of bricks, right down onto his strong knee below...

"Ah...aghhhh..." Reika let out in a murmur, her eyes blinking a bit, as the bone met her spine...it hurt, but, somehow she was kind of turned on by King's pain giving. A weird fetish for one, with her and her own body draped over his knee shifting slowly to get back up, truly, that was one wake up call to remember...backbreakers...one of her favored finishers, and pain's in the ass to soothe through rest.

Much as it stung at first, Reika had to get back up quickly, rather than a few seconds late to receive another one of King's deadly backbreaker. Trying to shift herself away with her chest bulging forwards in the air, shaking her head a little, as this certain training session was beginning to really make her see that it would be more of a fight, rather than a soft sparring session...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:03 am

King does love to take on the hottest girls around, or any ladies he could face but this, Reika Suzuka, is grade A, no grade S on everything from being sexy, smart, fast and strong, and he feeling pretty lucky for a woman like her to be very, very interested in a dangerous evil man like him. That counter strike that Reika use on him really caught him off by surprise, he almost got her where he want it but her skills were not for show but to tell how good she is and struck him hard to the chest with her elbow, enough to make the mad beast staggered backward from impact, yet, it didnt stop him for a second thought of having his chance to take down the sexy Viper.

"Ngh, not yet Reika, not just yet!" He said, with her body did force herself to lunge at him in order to elbow his chest, but giving him a chance to catch her in his arms before dropping her down hard right over his knee, draping the brunette dangerous beauty backward but he didnt get a chance to place his hands on her body to keep her arching, he was in bit of awe just seeing her leaning backward over his knee in that sexy outfit, that skirt, her top that barely holds her large breasts, and that long stockings too. **Mmmmm sexy** He thought, watching her a little longer before he notices Reika didnt stay arching backward for long, pushing herself back up. "How'd it feel taken the hit by yours truly?"

King thought of an idea that he would enjoy putting her in and maybe, just maybe she might like it too. He pulls Reika off his knee and getting to stand up face to face with the beast, grabbing her one arm to pull it behind her back and hold it there into a Hammerlock before lifting her up to get her legs around his waist, letting her scissor him all she want because she would need it, the beast attempt to pull her head under his free arm tightly, applying a combination of Front Headlock + Hammerlock + with her legs Guillotine him. ( [url=http://www.diva-dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/finisher_barbiecrusheroface.png:xd6zc95q]The picture on the left[/url:xd6zc95q] )

Hopefully King could get her in this hold, he would let his tough n hot bulge grinding up between her legs, stretching her neck out too, and doing bit of thrusting motion as sick as the beast can be, he doesnt care but only care what he loves to do, taking down anyone he face and the sexy Viper Reika, will be his next target. "Uhnnnn! Mmmm like that?!" To get some enjoyment of putting in this hold, he would thrusting her some, stretching her some, and ending it by falling backward to slam her head onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Eventually shifting herself from the position King had her in, hearing him say a rather taunting remark, to a first move hit on her perfectly, "not....bad.....but, show me more of you~" she said, being pulled off him as she tried to pull herself back up, only to be handled by King...who was in MORE of a mood to toy with her, to be formed into his move on her as she gasped a little, feeling her body stretch and stress to his muscular strength. But of course, Reika was no bodybuilder herself, she was strong, but not particularly ripped compared to King here in his form.

Not giving her time to break away from him, she was tangled, and formed into King's move with ease, surprised herself how quick the man was aside his butch appearance. Groaning, as her body was locked up in King's combination, forcing her to take action, and wrap her powerful legs to scissor his body...squeezing, just enough to hurt him if that was possible. "Slick move too..." she thought to herself while in the move, feeling a rather warm bulge tickle her skirt, and underwear underneath the patterned veil, really getting a vibe that he slipped it in for a little 'sexual' play too, aside from the squeezing, "you beast~" she smirked, a little turned on by his grunts, and the thrusts he gave her which made her blush ever so slightly.

Distracted by his charm, before getting a rude awakening by his next move, which would send Reika down to the mats, head first, and all steamed up just from his sexual thrusts. Gritting her teeth as she hit with a thump, murring to give King, a signature move of her own...when she recovered that was...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:34 am

Reika hot sexy and soft body getting completely wrapped up in his hold where her head tucked under his muscle strong arm and pulling her one arm behind her back, and only thing he can do about her legs is having Reika to get it around his waist to hold herself up, risking himself to get squeezed, in which, her sexy shapely legs indeed clamp it around the powerful strong body of King, squeezing him hard that he can feel bit of pressure, pinch of pain, that triggers the beast arousal as he grinding his hard bulge between her legs, brushing up against her fine underwear fabric. "Mmmmm I knew you like that, I can tell from the squeeze you're giving me babe." He said, enduring the little squeezing bit of pain while saying her sexy sweet words to the deadly beast. "Heh, just you wait Reika, more to come!"

He knows that this isnt the only thing he was planning to do to her, once he locked her up nicely tight and compact in his hold, he suddenly drop backward to slam her head onto the mat that could possibly stun her, then again, may not be pleasant for her but the beast only care what he love to do, dominate his opponent into his sick pleasure of beating. He would roll her off his body so he could get himself up so he can look down at the lovely Reika, he would grin widely under his evil leopard mask. "Mmmmmm...."

King wanted to test out her body of how well she can handle every moves he can give her, he been waiting for this for a long, long time. The beast would reach down for Reika's wrist to pull her up standing with him, the beast would try getting her to turn around and pulling the sexy Viper backward, sliding across his shoulders and hopefully lifting her up as he stood tall, his strong hands one on her firm, soft thigh between the legs as the other hand firmly holding down on her throat, pulling both his hands down to stretches her backward painfully into his Torture Rack. "HURRRGH!" Jerking her backward with hard jolts, would love to hear her screaming out in pain just like every opponents he face for his sick fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 am

Having been slammed on her head, of all places, Reika quickly came back to her vision, and feel King grip onto her own wrist with his hard holding hands, making her think of a move to counter the beast, as well as show him how dirty she could be too. Just as she was being brought up, Reika would snap, and yank her wrist back from King...before headbutting the leopard masked face of his hard, as she smirked with a few tricks of her own, "Pshhh...play fair now Kingy, HAHH!~" she exclaimed with some force behind her, doing her best to foil King's next more on her, by stunning him, for her to grab her hands onto King's head, standing back to him, before dropping the beast right down on her left shoulder to deal him even more hurt than he thought of...

This way, she would use her own ring tactics, to foil King at every advantage she had...even if it meant feigning a few times, she would take him when he least expected her to get back up. Gearing herself up to armbar King in a matter of minutes, thats when he flopped down to the canvas, stunned and confused...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:10 am

King thought that after he give her a good submission hold, which it was pretty hot for him and course, Reika likes it too but when drop her down head first on the mat, thinking it would stunned her for awhile so the big, deadly beast can go for his next move and toy with that sexy body of the Viper. It took him awhile to catch his breath since his strong muscled body were squeezed by her shapely legs, the mad beast then prepare to give her something to remember by as he reaches down for her wrist trying to pull her up, except that she caught him off guard with a quick yank out of his hand and snapping her head smacking into his face. "GAH!"

He was stunned for a moment getting hit by that and not aware when Reika reaches for his his and suddenly pulled down right onto her shoulder that snapped right off of it, the large beast bounces and turn over to the side, laying on the mat from the Stunner, he gritting from the impact as he didnt expected to happen so quickly like that, must be true for the Viper to strike at any more even she took a pretty hard blow to the head. "Ngh....."

King laying there holding onto his head for awhile which gives Reika a chance to recover some of her own, he soon felt his strong arm getting grabbed on and pulled into her hold, not sure what until he can feel her sexy legs going around it and putting him in the Armbar. "GRRRR!" Its hard for the beast to play fair with Viper, his eagerness of doing what he wants with her just breaking many rules over and over.... The beast gritting, trying to pry her legs off his arm as he can. "Let go babe!.... Dont... Dont make me hurt you even more!"

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 am

Reika's quick yet painful moves she used on her opponents, was one of the main reasons why she was feared in the ring, but taking a head smash at King's mask, to then combo it into a stunner to down him...would be the first of many tricks she had for him. Keeping him down in her armbar, as she would continue to wrench on the arm of his with her legs, preforming in they're powerful display against him, "hurt me? but from the looks of things, I'M the one hurting you...Kingy~"" she said sensually, teasing the bad leopard locked in her armbar move on him, while she would put phase two of her attacks on him, in motion.

By trying to wear him down in exhasution enough, for her to slip away from him, and sneak up behind him for a chokehold if she could. That way, she would swing her arm around his giant neck, and hug it tightly there since this sleeper move, put him out in the last time they met on a hot date. Forming a grin, as she would wait for King to remember the familiar feeling, as she really digged into the beast himself...

"Surely, you must remember this position~" she said, whispering it to his ear, while tugging her long arm's in a lock.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next