Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Gaint Reterns

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gaint Reterns - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gaint Reterns

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:49 am

GreatForce would slightly tilt her head to see who that voice came from presuming that it was Gal's friend but soon turned back to Gail. An other wrestler would inform the wrestler about what was going on. GreatForce would keep waiting for Gail to get up as she started this hole fight in the first place. "Come on you started this whole mess in the first place Gail so come on a get up you weakling." GreatForce taunted as she waited for a weak response from Gail.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:30 am

"W-who the hell was that? Whatever, I'll fucking kill you when I get there!" Gail vaguely recognized the voice, but she couldn't see who it was among the crowd of wrestlers that had somehow all gathered. Gail gave another angry look at the very tall person in front of her when suddenly someone stepped in. "Gail... why were you picking a fight here?", the white haired girl asked, seemingly oblivious to the giantess she was standing in front of.

"You! What the fuck are you doing here? Get the fuck out!" Gail practically screamed at the newcomer, she couldn't believe that Lia, her so-called sister was here, watching her take a beating from this other girl, and lashed out all of her frustration on Lia with a hard blow to the face, causing the other girl to stagger a bit.

Even while she was rubbing her head from the hit, Lia had turned around to face the person that seemed to be the one who was drawing the crowds. "Hi there! Sorry for all this, but could you let Gail go? I'd rather not watch her get hurt.", in a tone that seemed so easygoing it was as if she was talking to a classmate.

The Gaint Reterns - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 I82ome3The Gaint Reterns - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 am

GreatForce saw Lia request to be her ticket out of this embarrassing spar and gladly would take it any day, "Sure no problem." GreatForce would slide out from under the ring and walk away slowly showing mercy to Gail. "Let this be a lesson to you and be thankful that I show mercy to you." GreatForce said with her tough voice trying to leave a impression one the two girls. The other wrestlers would end their vidoes and put it on face book and You Tube and other social media networks.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:31 pm

"What the fuck? I'm not done yet you fuck!" Gail shouted at tall person that was now walking away. She wasn't in the mood to just let her leave. "Come on, Gail, don't do that. She's letting yo-", Lia was cut short by Gail kicking her in the stomach. "Ugh... still mad at me, I see."

With Lia no longer able to stop her now, Gail tackled the green giantess while her back was turned, maybe it would get her off-balance this time.

The Gaint Reterns - Page 3 SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 I82ome3The Gaint Reterns - Page 3 UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:09 pm

GreatForce ignored Gail voice as she kept walking away only to be tackled by Gail thankfully tho she didn't have enough weight on her to take GreatForce on to the ground. "You little brat..." GreatForce try the reach for Gail and throw her to the ground and if she could she would then make her she would stay down with a powerful axe kick instead of a weaker kick she was been using up to this point as GreatForce was started to get annoyed with this Gail. Wrestlers started to take out their phones again to record this as a possible 2 vs 1 could happen now that Gail friend was here.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Gail was mad for 2 reasons now. First of which was the person that she was hanging onto. Second of which was that Lia of all people was here. "What the fuck? What the hell are y-WAH!" She felt herself being pried off and then kicked quite hard on the ground.

All the while Lia was watching this, and although she never wanted to join into an unnessacary fight, watching Gail being stomped on was a bit too much. "Ok... I know you're mad, so how about you take it out on me instead?", Gail was already almost out of it, and Lia didn't want her to just get hurt for no reason. Even if the taller woman wasn't willing, she'd try to pull Gail's body out, and then drag her into a corner. "Man... I really don't feel good about this. I'm guessing you didn't mean to go so far, but... ah whatever. I just hope I don't die!", her voice still unnaturally cheerful for the situation she'd put herself in.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:15 pm

GreatForce kept walking was if nothing ever happened occasionally stopping to hear what was going on with the two girls. But hearing Lia's words GreatForce turned to face her as she knew that she was going to attack her. "Very well then..." GreatForce would leave her self open giving Lia the first attack on her seeing as she wanted to see what she was made off before she fought her, because she didn't want to hurt Lia to bad nor her friend but it was inevitable when it came to Gail case.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:45 pm

"You're very generous. But I'm not that strong to begin with...", indeed Lia probably wasn't even as strong as Gail physically, and from what she had seen, anything she could do was going to amount to nothing. Lia walked straight up to the giantess and poked her in the stomach. Of course, that wasn't the actual move, Lia would then jump up and grab her shoulder and swinging forward.

It wasn't likely going to do much, but the reason she was doing it was to basically force her to hit Lia.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:12 pm

GreatForce wold swing forward but just used the force to increase the speed of her punch but she made her punch weaker that way it was just a strong when she was fighting Gail. GreatForce would then follow her punch with some jabs to Lia's face before she'd try to kick Lia on the ground. If this worked GreatForce would wait for Lia to get up and also keeping a eye on Gail to make sure that she doesn't get a sneak attack in.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Lia had expected a counter blow now, and quickly hopped backwards, unfortunately not enough to avoid the hit. She felt the punch, lighter than expected but still quite forceful. She then dropped to the ground and rolled away, not looking to get hit anymore for now. "If you're gonna go easy on me, then it'll just be wasting more of your time.", she called out, before stepping back in and trying to wrap her hands around the tall woman's neck.

Gail was crawling back up, shaking her head watching all of this, and she got mad again. At Lia. How dare she try to take her fight away from her? She slowly walked up to the two combatants and if Lia was still on, she'd drag her off by force and kick Lia repeatedly in the stomach, surprising everyone who was watching. "Ugh!! N-Agh! N-not the best time for th-Gugh!"

"Shut up you stupid bitch!" She wasn't thinking anymore, she just wanted to hurt Lia, as if Lia was to blame for any of this.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum