Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Gaint Reterns

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gaint Reterns Empty The Gaint Reterns

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 am

"Well look like things haven't changed since I've last been here." said a giant wearing black MMA shorts with a green outline and a green sports bra with a black outline. GreatForce was getting ready for her training session. She'd look up at the T.V seeing a AFW match starting and it had apparently taken place not to long ago. "Hmm... Let's see how bad that little girl get's her ass kicked." She said as she saw the wrestlers come in to the ring. But starting her GreatForce would start to do sit ups as she watch the match taking place already placing her bets on the other wrestler. It had been around a year since she saw a AFW match and about a good 6 months since anyone had the guts to challenge her and even longer since she had a good fight.

Other wrestler started to notice her presents and whispers started going around about what she was doing when she absent from the AFW giving GreatForce the felling that she was a celebrity witch he hated ever since she had came to the AFW. Finishing her sit ups GreatForce went on to go do the rest of her work out after she was done watching the match. "Man this girl is getting her ass kicked!" This drew the attention of some other wrestlers as they wanted to see for them selves.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

The Gaint Reterns Empty Re: The Gaint Reterns

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 am

Gail was in the gym again. She hadn't really bothered with the idea of training too much, but a visit every week was alright. She ignored most of the other wrestlers there, just using a machine was fine with her whenever she DID do this stuff. But there was a VERY large girl there in the gym today. Wow... I guess this place has it's freaks too., she smirked inwardly.

She was about to climb onto one of the treadmills, but the big girl's voice carried a little too well for Gail's liking. "Hey, Titania! How about you shut up a bit?, she called out, unable to help herself. She always was quite a bit too combative.

The Gaint Reterns SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns I82ome3The Gaint Reterns UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:40 am

GreatForce would look over to were the voice came from and recognized the girls face on the T.V and smiling with a smart ass smirk she would reply to the runt`s attitude. "Coming from the girl who got her ass handed to her on a silver platter on T.V!" Greatforce yelled with no sine of thought as she was unfazed by the weak girl "Besides If I wouldn't to pick a fight with the King slayer." A name GreatForce was given when she kicked Killer Kings ass and a wrestler would whisper to Gail about this achievement.

Last edited by 10269 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Gail had no idea what she was talking about until she saw the screen playing a rerun of her first match against Nikolette and immediately flushed. She didn't really care about whatever this tall freak had done to whoever, the more important thing to her was that the green-haired woman was laughing at her performance on TV. Angrily, she walked up to the rather menacing looking person without a look of caring, and then said loudly to all the poeple in the gym: "I said, how about you shut up?"

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Gaint Reterns SAdcZrMThe Gaint Reterns MVRLLQmThe Gaint Reterns I82ome3The Gaint Reterns UAjmKPCThe Gaint Reterns MAai8oKThe Gaint Reterns SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:31 pm

GreatForce would look at Gail with an eye brow raised when she started walking towards with her, and already GreatForce could tell that she already pissed the girl off. Other wrestlers started to stare at Gail with a worried look on their faces. "Make me..." GreatForce soon replied with curiosity and with confidence as she waited for the little brat to respond to her come back. In GreatForces mind she was just thinking how to beat the girl down should she challenge her to a spar or a match while other wrestlers got their phones at taking images and videos of this moment.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:50 pm

"Don't tempt me, King Killer or whatever your fucking name is.", Gail was not in much of a good mood today for whatever reason, and the rather combative person in front of her certainly wasn't helping it any. The fact that it seemed like everyone was trying to record this scene got her more angry. "Ok! Why the hell are you guys even filming this?". Here, her arrogance wasn't as apparent as a normal day, but she was plenty mad and didn't want her raging at the giantess to go on the web, as much publicity it would give her, it wouldn't do her all that much good.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 pm

GreatForce looked around also a bit annoyed at the fact of people recording this and posting it to face book but far from enough to get her even slightly mad. "I know why their recording and it's becasue they want to see pound you back in your place... But I won't just because it's no fun fighting weaklings like you or like most of the other AFW wrestler here." GreatForce said this with pride as she had sworn never to pick on the weak when she had left her old fighting league. Slowly GreatForce would turn away and walk showing mercy to the girl but should the girl challenge her then she would have no choice but to fight her to prove her point.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 am

Gail really hadn't planned on starting a fight here in the gym, even she had enough sense for that, with all the cameras pointing, but those words really pissed her off. "Normally it's the weakling that's walking away, not someone as great and mighty as the WhateverTheFuckKing Killer." Gail knew that she was bound to be inthe fight now, and she had a lot of second thoughts already, the girl was at LEAST a head taller than her and it seemed like she had a following, so she couldn't be all talk...

Whatever, fuck it. It wasn't as if she could just run away now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:59 am

GreatForce sighed as she heard Gails arrogant words come out of her mouth, "I guess thats an answer I should expect from a loser like you..." GreatForce turned around to face Gail again with a unfazed look in her eyes, "I guess I'm gona have to fight you if a want to prove my point even tho I wouldn't normally fight weak losers like you who get their ass kicked all the time." GreatForce really disliked the situtation she put her self in know but it for Gail as GreatForce didn't want to walk down a dark path completely unaware of her actions. GreatForce would turn to the other wrestlers in the gym "Get this a Wrestler called Tatsuki is shorter and lighter than this chump and as done beater than this chump if your asking me I think this girl is just bad at her job!"

Last edited by 10269 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Gail really didn't like what she was hearing, even if it was exactly like what she would've said in the other person's position. "Sure, you goddamn..." she responded, hiding whatever insult she had in mind under her breath, there'd be time for that later. She pointed into one if the training rings on one side. "I'll show you who's the loser! Just cuz you won one fight against some lameass King or whatever, you think your better than me?"

Around this point, several of the observers had made a gesture indicating that she was looking for an early death, which of course only made Gail more fired up.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum