Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! - Page 4 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Ryan shook his head and said "She neglects to train, spends more time looking in the mirror. Don't bring in the cash."

Meanwhile in the ring, Lucy had noticed that Layton had gotten ahold of her. "Oh no!" she yelled out.

Even though Layton had her held here, Mr Grange's baby girl would still try to counter here. Firing out with her other leg in an attempt to whack Mr Gunner in the side of the belly. If she missed though Lucy would be down on the ground at square one again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 am

Well that wasn't good was it? He could certainly see why Lucy was rather sloppy with her positioning. But then again he was pretty sure that her looks went for her in matches. "Well it looks like she might be in a spot of trouble there." he replied as it seemed Layton had gotten hold of her. "Oh or not." Lucy seemed to react as Layton grabbed her thigh her leg shooting out to kick him in the stomach. causing the grip on her thigh to loosen slightly as the light haired male doubled over.

((OOC: Sorry about the wait work had given me a bunch more hours for the last month.))

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:17 pm

(It's cool, I've been bogged down myself.)

Lucy had hit Layton with her kick of desperation, she was lucky enough to stop Layton from trying anything fancy.
But then she realised he was holding her thigh, a small blush graced her cheeks. She liked the touch sure but it wasn't the time.

But then she had an idea, grabbing ahold of Layton's arm with both her hands. She'd roll around to try and knock Layton down to the mat, hitting him in the side of the head with the back of her leg. In an attempt to try and get Mr Gunner into a cross arm breaker ala Alberto Del Rio. Of course she had to get closer to Layton to try and get this move in, so there was a good chance for him to escape the hold before it got locked in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:44 pm

While one of his hands was resting on Lucy's thigh Layton was slightly winded he knew that he had to recover pretty quickly before the blonde was able to capatalize. It seemed she had a plan though feeling her grip onto his arm. Oh this wasn't going to be good was it? Her hands gripping onto his arm she choose to roll which was never a good thing feeling himself rolled over landing on his back he could feel her tugging on his arm. Oh no he could see what was happening and tried to react quickly.

Trying to alter his position slightly so he could get her lower body off the mat for a pin althoguh it was mostly to break her grip before she got the move locked in. It was certainly a risk since she could use her legs to just force him back to the mat.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Lucy was trying to get Layton locked into a cross arm breaker, but it appeared the young man had something else in mind. Her eyes went wide as she realised her move was backfiring in the worst way, because her shoulders were on the mat and the ref would start to count.

"Ah! Not good!" Mr Grange's baby girl yelled out, her grip on the hold was realised as he threw her arms out randomly. She squirmed as best she could, but her opponent was bigger than her. Her Father always told her the worst thing you can do in a bad situation is panic, so she'd try to slap and hit Layton and his arm to try and fend him off. But the ref had already counted one.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

The slapping and hitting was having some kind of effect it seemed as though Lucy might have taken him too lightly. Regardless the wiggling pushed him away slightly althoguh he did managed to recapture on of her legs which might not be a good thing especially with her other leg free and Layton so close to her right now. He would try to lift her up and flip her over feet over her head for some damage hopefully before she thought about where her other leg was and what she could do with it....Since it would be painful, very very painful

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4