by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:09 pm

"Yeah, this ramen's one of them ready meal things. You know the one where you open the lid and it's all ready."
John said as he picked it up.

"Let's hit the next floor, they have benches that let's you see the riverfront." John said as he nudged his head in the direction of the stairs.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:19 pm

"Ok!" She was careful not to slip and drop her food as they walked up the stairs, but as the two of walked up the stairs and she saw the river, she let out a gasp and one of the rolls fell out of her plate. She noticed this and sighed.

Trying to forget about it, she sat down on a bench that was right up to the river and waited for John to follow her so that the two of them could start eating.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 pm

John noticed that Lia had dropped something off her plate and went down to pick it up, he placed it over his ready meal container and followed Lia to their bench. A glass screen showed boats slowly moving on the river, some people noticed the pair and waved.

John smiled as he sat down next to her while waveing at the passers by, he handed the roll to her and said "It's still clean, you can have it if you want."

If she didn't he'd place it carefully on his lap and would say "Oh look they even got little chopsticks for this meal and all." as he opened his container.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh! Thank you!" Lia took it, for reasons based around politeness. She looked at the river, lazily rolling by, a boat here and some swimmers there. She took the first cabbage roll, the one that John had given her and ate it with a fork. The taste was exactly as she remembered, and she began to tear up as she remembered her family and how much she missed them.

"John... I... Can you promise me something? Can you promise me that you won't hurt me?"

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:11 pm

John noticed that Lia was tearing up, his eyes went wide and he put his food down at his feet. "Whoa Lia!" he said.
The art student wrapped his arms around her and put his forehead onto hers.

"Hey...Hey...Come here." he muttered as he hugged her.

"I wouldn't hurt you, I can't and won't ever." he said to her, he cupped her face into his hands and look directly into her red orbs, he do this until she calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am

Lia leaned into John, not bothering to wipe off the tears that were flowing from her red eyes. "Thank you. I- I really love you John. More than I can say."

It would be a few more minutes before the tears stopped, but she was already Ok, mentally. Just sitting here with her love was enough to make her happy. She didn't even notice it, but her plate was already empty, maybe she had eaten it? Whatever. That wasn't important right now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:27 am

John leaned in to give Lia a hug, that was one of the most simplest things and yet it did wonders to so many people.
"No matter what Lia, I'll hold your hand and walk by your side." he muttered to her.

He'd then move to take one of her tears in his finger, the art student would bring the tear into his mouth.
"You know another form of art that's good? Music, it can heal the soul and express feelings just as good as a painting can." he would mutter to her.

John took out his phone with a pair of small headphones in it, he'd put one in Lia's ear and the other in his.
"Now just close your eyes and let the words speak to you...." he muttered as he played the song.
[youtube=425,350:163jqmw5]iNhW4aLCssQ[/youtube:163jqmw5]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:57 am

Lia closed her eyes as the music began to play though her head. ...I meant that I love you forever... "John... That was..." No words came, but the gratitude for this moment was very obvious on her face, She hugged John, because with him there, it would make everything ok. After that one simple act, Lia felt so much happier and she wanted to give back to John in some way.

"Hey... if we're gonna go to my place later, can I show you my favourite place here? It's on the way.", Lia would say to John, when she finally calmed down, planning something for the two of them.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

"Okay, just gonna finish our food and then we'll go." John said as he held Lia close to him.

John would get back to his ramen before it got cold, he'd quickly wolf it down as it was warm and not piping hot.
Once done he'd say "If you're done too Lia let's head to that place you were talking about." he gave a warm smile and held her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:04 am

Looking at her watch, Lia figured it wasn't really possible to get there without a car "First, we'll need to get your car, so let's head back. And I want to keep this a surprise, so I won't tell you what it is, alright?"

And if John was willing, Lia would bring the two of them out of the mall, only to realize that she had forgotten the way back to John's place. "Umm... Where was it again?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next