Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:18 pm

John smiled as he heard Lia's words "Yeah well I learned some Japanese thanks to the art of calligraphy."

However he stopped as he saw a few certain books, he brought one up and blushed
"Oh this is a.....Very grown up book here." the art student said as he picked up a hentai doujinshi.

He stopped blushing as he realised no one was around, then he quickly found himself leafing through a few of the pages showing some things that only adults should see. "You know some consider this an art." he muttered.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Lia was slightly intrigued when John stopped and picked up a book, but she saw what was on the cover and punched him, moderately hard, on the shoulder. "Honestly John. At least look at it somewhere a bit more private than here.". She wasn't exactly mad, just a little surprised at how quickly John forgot where he was.

"Well, is that all you came for, or do you need a few more copies to tide you over?", she teased John.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:43 pm

"Uh sorry, I just....never mind." John muttered as he picked up the book and quickly went over to choose a cookbook.

"Think I'll need this, gotta learn how to cook on a budget." the art student said.

With that he'd go and pay for their books and leave, once they were outside he'd mutter "I'm sorry about that, it's just I view that as an art form that should be done right."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:59 pm

"Hey, I'm not blaming you for that. Everyone's entitled to what they like and don't like, just... some things you have to keep a bit more private, alright?". And she meant it. It wasn't as if she could expect John not to have wants.

"You're an artist yourself right? And I'm guessing you've done a lot of fantastic work, just that a lot of people don't want to see some of it right out there.", Lia said, "Whatever, I'll just forget about it. So where to next, captain?", still very excited at what else lay ahead for hte rest of hte day with the two of them.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am

"Okay let's do something else, take our minds off of it." John said as he placed his books into his coat, he could store a lot of things in there.

Just then he spotted a fountain with various fish in it, he grinned as he walked over to it.
"I once heard a story about how you fling a coin into a fountain and get a wish granted sometimes." John said as he handed Lia a yen.

"Make a wish my dear, I'll go after you." the art student said as he smiled with his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am

"A wish? The only one I could have wanted was fulfilled yesterday. What else would I want other than you, John?", so Lia didn't even try to accept the yen. "Here, how about you?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:22 pm

John blushed when he heard the words of Lia, he then accepted the coin and said "Okay let me think....."

He then snapped his fingers and said "I wish the pair of us will get a good win streak during our time in the AFW, heck I've not even debuted yet! Been training and all that but I've not actually had my break yet."

With that the art student flung the coin into the fountain with a loud plopping noise.
"Here's hoping eh?" he said to Lia as he wrapped his arms around her for a hug.

"C'mon let's go get some coffee and a bite to eat, it's already 12'oclock." John said as he took her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Hugging John back, Lia said "Here's to a good future to the both of us!". She then noticed that she really was pretty hungry, she nodded and the two walked off towards a food court.

"Wow... so much choice! Unless, you want to go to like a restuarant for lunch?". The food court was pretty big, and there seemed to be a stand for every type of fast food and every type of ethnic food. It seemed a little wierd to see an Indian stand besides a German stand for Lia.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"Let's get some food here and take it somewhere quiet." John said as he browsed the stalls with his girl.

He noticed a stall that sold various types of ramen, John brought his gaze up to the menu above it and said
"Hmm...I hear miso ramen is a jack of all trades, I've never had something like ramen so I guess I'll take a bowl." John said.

"What are you for my dear?" John asked Lia.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Lia was lost among all the choice, but as promised, she gave John the money for his food. "It all looks so good! Hmm...", when she saw a stand that was advertising some obscure Greek food. It was so long since she had anything like a meal with her parents, and so she decided to give it a try.

"Excuse me? I'd like some lachanodolmades, please. Awesome, thanks!" She wasn't sure if the person there understood her words, but she pointed at the rack of cabbage rolls, and eventually he nodded. It was pretty fast, given that they were already made, and all the server did was take 4 of them, ladle some sauce and then into a plastic dish.

"Alright, John. You got your noodles yet so we can sit down?". Lia felt confident enough to actually take charge for something for once.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next