Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:23 am

"You make a valid point my dear." John turned the Tv to show some news.

"The shower is in the bathroom, first door you see when you enter via the front door. It's a bit small though." the art student pointed out to the hallway. He blushed as he heard her words but kept his head down a little to try and hide it.

"You go get yourself washed, I'll go once I've sorted this bed out." John would say as he stopped eating his breakfast.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 am

"Alright, thanks!", Lia made a beeline to the pointed room, took off her underwear and quickly moved into the shower stall. She turned one of the knobs, only to have it shoot out cold water from the nozzle. "Eek!", she squealed in surprise, before stepping out and waiting for the water to heat up before stepping in.

Did John hear that? Would he come in? What would she do if he did? Did she not want him to come in? Forget about it... It's not a big deal if he asks..., she told herself to convince herself not to be so embarrassed while in the shower.

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 pm

John had put his cereal on the coffee table next to the couch when he heard Lia squealing.
The art student went to the bathroom door and knocked on it to get her attention.

"You okay? I forgot to mention that it needs a good few seconds to heat up sorry about that." he said.
John thought about her in the shower, he blushed and slowly moved away from the door.
He decided to get the couch turned into it's normal mode and putting his clothes on, to look how he normally did.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Lia heard John's voice through the flow of hte water from the nozzle. "Hmm? Oh yeah, I know that now.", trying to put as cheerful a tone as she could onto it.

She finished showering herself when she realized that she needed to leave the bathroom now. Wrapping a towel around as much of herself as she could, she cautiously stepped out, blushing brightly when she saw that John was changing too. "Umm... John, can you help me find my clothes? Please?"

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm

John had slung his shirt and trousers on when he heard Lia, he turned around to see her only wearing a towel and nothing else.

He coughed and said "Uh sure, must be by.....Ah here they are." as he found them in a small bundle by the part where Lia was sleeping at last night.

The art student picked them up, breathing in the scent of her as he neared her with them. "Would you like me to help you get dressed?" he asked while blushing a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:20 pm

Lia smiled and accepted her clothes from the night before. When she heard John offering her to get dressed, she almost fell over from all the blood rushing from her legs into her face. "No! I mean, it's alright! Really!"

She mentally cursed herself for at least not putting her bra and panties back on before leaving the bathroom and rushed back inside before John could say anything further. Changing as quickly as she could, she came out as soon as she entered, hopefully with a slightly less red face.

Trying to start a slightly less embarrassing train of thought, Lia asked John "So uhm... is there anything you want to do?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 pm

John mentally slapped himself for what he said "Whoops...." he muttered to himself.

Now that he was fully dressed he stood up from the couch and said "Well let's hit the town, I'm not due to go to college till tomorrow. And I got my work done thanks to you."

He then said "Actually I saw this really odd machine in one of those....How do you call it?.....Arcades, it had something to do piloting robots in a simulator I think. Let's go there!"

John would open the door for Lia and offer his arm to her "Shall we?" he smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Lia's happy smile widened when John asked her if she wanted to go check out the city. And as much as she went places, she never had someone to accompany her anywhere. "Awesome! I'm always up for seeing new things!"

Taking his arm in her own, Lia and John would head out of his house and into the much larger world that was the big city. Although it still seemed pretty early to her, the sun was already shining quite brightly. "Looks like even the sun's having a good day today. So we better do or best to enjoy it too!", she jokingly half-commanded John to have fun with a grin.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:17 pm

"Yeah, let's go. It's only a block or so away." He said as they walked past his Chevrolet bel air.
With that John would take his GF down the street, turning left at the end of it.

The arcade was in a shopping centre, it consisted of several different things from old pachinko games to VR arcade games.

"Ah here it is!" John said as he pointed to it.
The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 2 Gundam_Kizuna_PODs.jpg

"It's from this thing, think it was called Gundam and it's about sci-fi robots. These machines let us fly our very own ones! Or as close as we'll get to it." John said.

He'd then read some words on what looked like an ATM near the pods "Let's see, we need to create our own pilot cards here in order to play. It requires a user name and also allows us to choose our pilot colour scheme and all that, but as it's our first time we can only use the training robots."

"Ladies go first of course." the art student said as he offered Lia to create hers first.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm

Lia happily walked besides John, when she noticed a large shopping complex and John telling her that it was in there. "Awesome.", she said, in a tone usually reserved for girls several years younger than her.

Lia didn't really hear anything beyond the second sentence, the flashing lights were just too distracting. But it seemed like John was directing her to one of the terminals, so she stepped up to see what was on it.
NEW PILOT?

Name: _______
Password: _______

She wasn't exactly the gaming type of person, and never really that interested in this stuff, but it would feel rude to not at least try it out. She quickly filled in the console, not caring if John was looking at what she typed in or not.

NEW PILOT?

Name: RedEyedLia
Password: ******** (lovejohn)

"Your turn!", she'd say as the machine began to process the info, not noticing that it was asking her to pay ¥3000 to finish the registration process.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next