by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:42 am

John kept quiet when he heard Lia singing, he didn't want to distract her from her cooking.

"Ah is it ready? I'm sure it will be good." the art student said as he put his legs close together to act as a sort of table for him.

"Well my time in the AFW has started off really well eh? I've not had a real match yet, but when I do Lia. I'm gonna point to the camera and say 'This one's for you babe." John smiled as he said that.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:06 pm

"I'd hope it's good, because that was pretty much the last of my food, haha!", she laughed a little embarrassed, but the paycheque would come soon enough, she hoped.

She grabbed 2 more paper plates, and frowned a little when she saw that even that stack was running short. She also grabbed a few chopsticks, they were easy enough to get here. "Here's a plate for you and this one's mine. I wish I had a fork or something for you, but I hope chopsticks are alright."

After a short prayer (Lia wasn't religious, but it had never hurt before), Lia grabbed a few strands of spaghetti from the plate on the "table" of John's legs, with her chopsticks and moved it into his mouth, with a happy smile that she was able to do at least this for him.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 pm

John lightly frowned as he heard some of Lia's words "I can go food shopping for you if you want." he ask her.

"I've never really used chopsticks before though, but I try anything once though." the art student said before he was cut off by Lia feeding him some of his food.

John smiled, he then started to quietly eat his food. Alternating his gaze between his food and the girl he was with.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:52 pm

"Nah... it's alright. Money's always been a problem for me, I'm used to it". And besides, I'm with you, that's worth a lot more..., that last thought went unspoken.

After a few more noodles for John, Lia had to eat too. Picking up another piece of spaghetti, she took it and put it into her own mouth. She wasn't paying too much at the taste, although that it was pretty good especially for her cooking, she was focused more on John. "Mmm..."

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 11 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:54 pm

The art student said nothing as he kept eating "It's nice Lia, thanks." he said in between eating his food.

"I can spend the night here if you want, college isn't till 2 in the afternoon." John said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh umm... that'd be pretty awesome, thanks. The bed's kinda small though...", said Lia as she got up to get a bottle of pop from the fridge. "Sure you don't want any of this?", she asked, waving a bottle of Coke to emphasize.

Regardless of his answer, she'd pass a bottle of it to John, and sit back down to finish the plate of pasta.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:57 pm

"I could do with some thanks." John said as he accepted the bottle of cola.

"So....Yeah....Let me know when you're next in a match, I'll get a front row seat to see you score the brilliant win. Or better yet I could accompany you to the ring 'The ultimate couple! The artist and his model!" he said with a increasing smile.

The art student would continue to eat after that, when he was finished he'd say "These plates go in the bucket yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 pm

"Well, sure! It's a pretty long drive between the 2 stadiums, but if you have the time.", Lia laughed a bit hearing that last part. She looked down at the plate and saw that it was empty already. "Yeah, the trash can's in the corner.", Lia said pointing.

"Hey John? Do you have any family near here? Or is it just you?", Lia asked a little suddenly and curious.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 pm

"Hey I got loads of time, just let me know in advance and I'll get there in time." John said as he put the plate into the trash.

He then sat down next to her and said "My family's all in Britain, it's just me here. I got a bit lonely at times, being in a place that I didn't really know. I mean I visited Tokyo a couple of times when I was in my early teens but that's it."

"I'm glad I met you Lia, I feel like I can just relax and take it easy when you're around." The art student would put his hand over Lia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:01 pm

"I haven't seen my family in years to be honest. I sorta... left the house when I was younger. I'm pretty sure that most of them think I'm dead by now. That's sorta why I want to meet my sister so much, you know? Family are the first people that anyone ever meets that they can be close to." Lia was feeling a little teary as she recounted her own life, but brightened up at the end as she saw John standing there in her home.

"But it's alright! You just meet other people. Awesome people like you, John. Things get so much better when you have people that you can just talk to." At the end of this whole speech, Lia walked up to John and hugged him, nuzzling her neck along his warm body, it just felt right.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next