Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 pm

"I see...When I feel bad what I do is write my feelings down on a piece of paper, then I crumble it up and fling it in the bucket." John said.

The art student would sit down, not caring if he dirtied his coat or not. John would then wrap his arm around Lia and bring her close to him. Breathing in the bright fresh air and the scent of Lia's hair.

His other arm would go to her legs as he would bring them onto his lap, before extending his hand down to her foot, sliding it into her shoe to stroke her heel gently. John would plant a kiss onto Lia's forehead as well.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm

The kiss was sudden, but Lia's head was already enraptured by it. "John... let's... let's do...", her mind failing her once again as emotions overrode words. She pulled as close up to him as she could before kissing him deeply on the lips.

Her arms would wrap around John's strong, toned body as she kissed him, and her legs would circle around his waist. "Do you... want me?", she'd pull away form the kiss for a few seconds to ask quietly.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:58 pm

John's eyes went wide as Lia kissed him, her legs going around his waist.
"Lia I....." he said with a blush.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?.....Only if you would choose to do so, I will not say no to you." the art student would mutter to her.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:25 am

Yes... can we do it? Right here? Lia wanted to say it, but instead she just kissed John deeper, staring into his eyes with her own. She pulled him as close as she could, almost into her as she fumbled with her clothes. She didn't care that they were here in the trees. Maybe she was only doing this becuase they were here, beyond everyone else. Whatever the reason, Lia just knew that she wanted this.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 7 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm

When John saw that Lia was fumbling with her clothes his eyes went wide, she was wanting to make love with him.
The art student would wrap his arms around Lia's legs and stand up holding her.

He'd then make sure she was standing on the grass, John would take his blue coat off and place it onto the ground.
Mr Carnaby would remove his shirt and drop it, followed by kicking off his shoes.

John would then kiss Lia more and helped to unbutton her shirt, then slinking his arms behind her to help remove her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Lia had never actually wanted to make love to anyone before, it was always... forced onto her, but this time, there was nothing else that she wanted but to do this with John. She almost melted out of her bra, and moved to tug off his trousers, all while still standing up somehow.

"Do... do you want this?" she asked, a rather silly question given what she was doing now, but she just felt that she had to ask it.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm

"Only if you want to....." John would mutter, he get his trousers off with his own hands.
His member was now quite erect already, he knew what was going to happen. And truth be told he had no problem with it.

He'd then get on his knees and ask Lia to sit down, he'd then begin to remove her shoes and socks and gently run his hands across her feet before moving to take her trousers off.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 pm

"Yes.... Please..!", Lia whispered with as much volume in her voice as possible. As she was got down onto the ground, and his hands ran through her feet, she would realize exactly how wet her body was feeling, and how much she wanted this.

She could barely wait for John to get his pants off, when she tugged off her panties, and even though his boxers were still on, she tackled him onto the grassy floor and kissed him deeply. "Mmm..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 pm

John gasped as Lia tackled him to the grass, she was now on top of him.
He looked up at her nude natural body, it was like she was in heat here.
When she kissed him he returned it, their passion for each other showing.

"Hang on....Putting some mood music on...." he broke the kiss off and stuck a hand into his jacket, pulling out his phone to put a song on.
[youtube=425,350:1hkehvom]PWqo7R60Dk8[/youtube:1hkehvom]

He'd tug down at his pants and become naked too.
"This is considered an art form as well.....The art of love making..." he muttered as he sat up with her, one hand around her waist and another on her foot's heel.

The art student would begin to bring his right hand up, first rubbing her foot before gently bringing it up to her rear end. Then moving it up to lightly fondle her left breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 pm

"Mmm... It's not art to me... this is something... I need..." Lia moved her arms into John's, moaning at his lightest touch. Although they had barely begun, in her mind. Lia was sure that they'd been here for a long time.

She kissed him even more, her hand reaching down to between his legs and rubbing it lightly as her breasts were massaged. "Mmm... feels so good..!"

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next