Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm

John gasped as he found his groin sliding into the moist entrance of Lia "Ohhhhhh!" he muttered out.

His hands moved to fondle Lia's nipples, flicking them up and down.
The art student nipped her ear and muttered "I love you....."
He began to slide in and out of Lia in the position they were in.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 Empty Re: The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"OoooOOOHH!!!I-I L-LOOVEE Y-YOUU!", Lia was losing control of her thoughts, not that it would have made a difference, since she really did love John. Lia went faster and faster, her hips moving at a speed that could not be good for her, but it didn't matter.

She was so, so close, but she was jut barely holding it in now, for what she didn't know, she just wanted to keep this going as long as it could, her with John in the shower.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 pm

"Woahhhhhhh!!!!!!" John screamed out as he continued to make love to Lia.

The pacing kept at a fast rate, the art student would tweak Lia's nipples and kiss her neck at the same time.
"I'm.....Kinda Nearing!!!!!-OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" John said as they kept making love in the hot shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Lia really couldn't hold it in any more. it had gotten to the point where keeping it inside was hurting her. She came, inside her own shower stall, the final scream echoing through the tiny room, and probably heard throughout the entire complex. Her legs collapse underneath her, Lia almost fell down, her only support by John hugging her so tightly.

The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SAdcZrMThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MVRLLQmThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 I82ome3The artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 UAjmKPCThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 MAai8oKThe artist's model part 2 (For TheWamts) - Page 14 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm

John yelled out as he reached his climax, he panted a bit as he too had reached his climax.

He held Lia near to him as he put his hand out to turn the shower off.
"Let's get dried off eh?" he muttered to her.

He'd help her get out the shower and drape the pair of them in a towel, trying to make the pair of them a bit dry before they toddle off to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 pm

"H-haa... h-haaahh... yeah... le-let's do that.", the words coming breathlessly. That amazing orgasm really did take her breath away after all. Shivering a bit from the cold and the incredible sensation she just had, Lia gladly accepted the towel and dried herself. "[color:35g5l9f4=00BF00]O-ok. I t-think I can talk English again.", Lia would say a few minutes later, standing on the bed. They had only walked a few steps from the shower to here, but she was still very very drained just from that effort. "Let's split it... 70-70", Lia joked, implying that the only way that the two of them could be in the bed at once at all was if they snuggled very close together. Which of course she had no qualms whatsoever about.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 pm

John smiled as he heard Lia's words, he then said "C'mon then, let's get close."

He'd open the bed covers and take the right side, he then rolled over and reached out to his trousers.
After he fumbled about with his phone he said "Just setting the alarm, got college tomorrow you know."

He'd place it by his pillow and then tickle Lia's feet to get a giggle out of her, his fingers running along the top of her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 am

Lia smiled when John agreed to get close to her for the night, her clothing stash wasn't very big, only what she could fit into the suitcase to get here and maybe 2 or 3 things that she had bought here in Japan, so she had changed into a t-shirt and a pair of panties that she'd wear for tomorrow while John was setting up the phone. Now that she was ready, she got back on, lying into the left half of the tiny bed.

With John tickling her feet, Lia immediately started giggling and grabbed the intruding hand to hopefully slow it down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

When Lia grabbed his hand John smiled and pulled her closer to him "Ticklish eh?" he muttered to her. John relaxed as he did all this.

The art student would bring her closer to him, hand still on her foot and he was now planting kisses along her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

"Y-you kn-know me t-too well!, Lia scolded in fake anger before smiling widely and hugging John closer. The tiny bed felt just the right size now, like it was built to cuddle someone with.

With John kissing her neck now, Lia twisted her head without moving the location of her neck, she was flexibe enough for that, and kissed John on his nose and then up on his forehead, giggling in childlike glee while doing so.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next