Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Night In

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Night In - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night In

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 am

Mio looked embarrassed, but did not reject Odessa’️s invitation to have a taste of her heavenly breasts. The smaller girl, in fact, began suckling on Odessa’️s teat with almost no hesitation, her face running into Odessa’️s breast hard enough to cause a soft smack. “Oh!” Odessa yipped, a little surprised. “You’️re rather eager, darling. Go ahead, though—latch onto mommy and get your fill…”

The dark-skinned woman would lean her head back and close her eyes, running her hands lightly through Mio’️s hair as the girl sucked thirstily at her breasts. Odessa half-wished that she was able to produce some milk for the adorable little brunette. She had had a girlfriend once who had managed to induce lactation, and had greedily fed from Odessa’️s breasts practically every night. Maybe, with a little stimulation…

But Mio was already pulling away, and Odessa had to halt her train of thought. She opened her eyes and smiled at the smaller girl. “Enjoy that?” she purred, running a hand along her breast, twirling a finger across the wet patch of saliva left around each of her nipples.

She was going to say something else, but before she could, Mio’️s phone rang. Odessa sighed, not trying to restrain her companion as the smaller girl got up and walked over to retrieve the little device. The tone she took upon picking it up made it obvious that it was her job calling. Odessa figured that this meant their night was coming to an end—she had convinced Mio to neglect her usual duties in order to stay for a little while, but she did not actually want the girl to get in trouble, or get fired. They would have other chances to hang out together…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 am

Mio glanced at the clock as she took the phone. A few hours had passed since she's supposed to return. Time sure went fast when you spent it with someone else. She glanced at Odessa, before shyly turning away and took a few steps further from the girl. Her boss sounded worried more than anything actually.

"I'm... uh, on the way..." she lied. "I wasn't feeling too well so I have to stop somewhere else... Ah, no no, it's nothing serious..."

The brown haired girl wasn't really comfortable with lying, but what else she's supposed to tell her boss? That one of the customer forced her to stay? It's not like she needed the job that bad. Being a wrestler was enough for her to support herself. The side jobs she's taking from time to time was just to fill her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:24 pm

Odessa listened intently to Mio’️s side of the phone conversation. While she couldn’️t hear Mio’️s boss on the other end of the line, the brunette’️s responses made it seem as if she was not so much in trouble as being worried about. It almost sounded like she was talking to a parent, rather than an employer. Odessa chuckled, getting to her feet and tip-toeing over to where Mio stood.

“Mm,” she moaned, quietly enough that the person on the other end of the line couldn’️t hear her. She pressed herself up against Mio’️s back, rubbing her wet, hardened nipples in circles along the girl’️s smooth skin. Her arms wrapped around Mio’️s midsection, hands sliding down towards the girl’️s panty-covered crotch. The white-haired beauty figured there would be no harm in playing around with her little doll a little, now that she knew Mio wasn’️t in any sort of trouble.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:56 pm

"H-hah...?!" Mio gasped loudly as she suddenly felt Odessa's breasts pressed against her back... and the girl's arms wrapped around her waists. "E-err... n-nothing..." she talked to the phone while squirming lightly.

She turned her head, giving the dark skinned girl a "What the fuck are you doing?!" look while trying to get away. One of Odessa's hands had reached her pantie clad crotch however, which almost drew a moan from her mouth. The brown haired girl tried to move, only to realize that she could barely do it with Odessa's arms keeping her secure. Her unoccupied hand grabbed the girl's wrist to prevent it from teasing the spot between her legs too much, although with the phone still on, her effort was barely focused.

"Hh... Y-you..." she hissed quietly before returning to the phone again. "N-no never mind that..."

What the hell is she doing...?! R-read the fucking situation, will you...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 am

Odessa smiled back at Mio coyly when the girl gave her that nasty, questioning look. She had figured that Mio wouldn’️t want to be interrupted while on the phone, but, once she was certain that the brunette was not in any sort of trouble, she couldn’️t help but toy with her a little bit. Mio was just too adorable to resist having a little fun with. Mio managed to grab Odessa’️s hand before the dark-skinned beauty could really work her over between her legs, but Odessa would get to that later.

For now, as Mio turned her attention back to the call, Odessa would move both her hands to the girl’️s hips and grab onto her panties. Slowly, silently, Odessa would begin to slide the light pink garment down Mio’️s legs, making the smaller girl just as naked as she was.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 am

Mio could feel Odessa's hands tugging her pantie off her, but she couldn't stop the girl with just one hand. She decided to let of of the dark skinned beauty's wrist and used her other hand to try pushing Odessa away from her, although it was difficult because of their position. Not to mention that she had to divide her attention to the call as well. T-this girl... J-just you wait... she fumed as her cheeks began to turn a little red.

"I'm sorry..." she talked to the phone. "I don't feel... too well... so I guess I need to go back and get some rest... I'll return everything tomorrow..."

At this rate she just wanted to end the call as soon as possible, and jumped at Odessa for what she's doing to her. She could feel herself getting hotter and more uncomfortable, her breathing became faster while an awkward wave of heat engulfed her bare back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Odessa would resist Mio’️s attempts to push her away, keeping her hands on the smaller girl’️s panties and managing to pull them down off of her hips. Once they dropped to the girl’️s ankles, Odessa would let them go, figuring that Mio would just step out of them rather than trying to pull them back up. After she did that, she would walk around to Mio’️s front side, grinning widely at the girl as she began to wrap up the call.

After a few seconds, though, the dark-skinned girl got tired of waiting and would move up to Mio again. “Finish it up,” she insisted silently, waiting just half a minute more before grabbing one of her chocolate breasts and trying to shove the nipple inside of Mio’️s mouth once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:46 pm

As much as she wanted to keep her pantie intact, it's only a matter of time before Mio was eventually as naked as Odessa. She begrudgingly kicked off the underwear, not wanting to trip herself because of it. The girl had moved to her front and even attempted to shove her breast into her mouth, causing Mio to turn around to avoid it. That could have risen some suspicion from her boss!

"Yes...! Don't worry, I should be fine tomorrow...!" she said to her boss before hanging up and tossed her phone on top of her pile of clothes. Once she did that, Mio would take a moment to adjust her breath, before she turned around to face Odessa, clearly looking irritated.

"Youuu....!" she hissed before throwing herself breasts to breasts against the dark skinned beauty, attempting to tackle her down. "You big pervert...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Odessa was a little disappointed that Mio rejected her nipple, and was going to try to do it again. Before she could, however, Mio finished the call, tossed the phone away, and launched herself at Odessa, her smaller chest bumping into the big, luscious orbs of the dark-skinned British woman as Mio berated her. Odessa stayed on her feet, laughing as Mio hissed at her angrily. She wrapped her arms around the brunette and squeezed her hard, trying to lift her off her feet.

“Sorry about that, dear,” Odessa said, spinning around and carrying Mio out of the kitchen and into the adjoining living room. “I just got a little anxious. Here, let me make it up to you…”

She would sit down on the sofa, setting Mio down on her lap, adjusting a little to make sure that the brunette was in a comfortable position. Then, Odessa would offer the girl her breasts once again, for her to suck, or massage, or play with in any other way she could think of.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm

"Waah...?!" Mio yelped as her attempt to tackle down Odessa only resulted in herself being lifted by the taller girl. "L-let me down!" she protested almost in a childlike manner.

While she could have seen it coming now, back then Mio only acted out of sheer irritation and didn't think much about the consequences. She wasn't really complaining as the girl carried her out of the kitchen, though, partly because she's wondering what Odessa meant by "making up to you". Once she was seated on the dark skinned beauty's lap, Mio would take a few seconds to pout at Odessa before her hands would grab the girl's chocolate orbs rather roughly, but barely enough to hurt her.

"A-as if these are enough...!" she said in a rather obvious fake upset tone before leaning herself to bring her face closer to Odessa's while pressing the girl's breasts slightly harder. "I'm all hot and bothered thanks to you..." she pouted again. "T-take some... responsibility..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next